Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Ye it’s all sorted was in it for about 3 hours last night was really nice with all the lights .

Felt really drunk so got out and had a chinese ooop lol

Ur walking loads so ul be fine sounds like u had fun yesterday I love the sea

Haha glad you got it sorted and enjoyed it. I always feel tipsy when I’m drinking in our hot tub in Florida, lol maybe staying in too long doesn’t help 🤣🤣

Yesterday was so good. Had a more chilled day today, did a late breakfast then went for a walk around town, stopped for a beer but I had water, really not feeling it. Just back now, going to play volleyball before doing Sunday roast 😄
Hope you’re having a good day.

Good morning!

I've only got another week left here :( It's gone so fast this year!

I have no idea what we are doing today but we'll probably go out for a walk around lunch time and then back to the pool later this afternoon.

Food yesterday was probably not the best but hey, I've got to have a few off days. I had omelette for breakfast and then a doughnut and peanuts mid afternoon with a couple of glasses of gin, then have roast dinner last night. Calories for yesterday would have been really high, so not bothering working it out, lol.

Morning

I can’t believe how fast this summer has gone it’s crazy time needs to slow down.

Il be glad when ur home tho it depresses me hearing your lovely days out haha

I keep looking at holidays all the time lol.

Good morning!

I've only got another week left here :( It's gone so fast this year!

I have no idea what we are doing today but we'll probably go out for a walk around lunch time and then back to the pool later this afternoon.

Food yesterday was probably not the best but hey, I've got to have a few off days. I had omelette for breakfast and then a doughnut and peanuts mid afternoon with a couple of glasses of gin, then have roast dinner last night. Calories for yesterday would have been really high, so not bothering working it out, lol.

Exactly what I just said lol

As much as I don’t want to come home. I’m really looking forward to getting back on the scales and dieting properly. No alcohol and doing my peddles each day....how sad am I, lol!
I’ve been so happy with how I look every day while I’ve been here which has been great but I know I’ve got a cruise in December and would love to be 10 stone by the time I go on it.

I think you do get Fed up don’t you after so long . In the past after 2 weeks I’m always ready to get home.

I know what you mean tho I wanted to get back on track. I thort I was really back into the zone but after the weekend I realised I’m not. It was more alcohol than anythin and I am gettin full quick with food like before but I kept snacking which wasn’t good. One thing that is good is you never gain on this diet because even if you have a few really bad days I know after 2 days il be back where I was .

Current weight 16.10

Aim for wed is 16.8 then hopefully get few more off for sat. Would be really happy to get 16.6 for Saturday

I think you do get Fed up don’t you after so long . In the past after 2 weeks I’m always ready to get home.

I know what you mean tho I wanted to get back on track. I thort I was really back into the zone but after the weekend I realised I’m not. It was more alcohol than anythin and I am gettin full quick with food like before but I kept snacking which wasn’t good. One thing that is good is you never gain on this diet because even if you have a few really bad days I know after 2 days il be back where I was .

Current weight 16.10

Aim for wed is 16.8 then hopefully get few more off for sat. Would be really happy to get 16.6 for Saturday

I suppose because we live out here every summer it makes me not want to come home but then at the same time, I’m thinking I want to get home to get back on track with my diet. Food here isn’t my problem it’s alcohol. Because it’s more expensive for a little bottle of pop than it is for a 500 ml beer, I can’t say yes to the pop...it doesn’t add up right in my head 🤣🤣

I’ve got a few busy weeks when I get back, got a wedding, birthday party and a couple of weekends away but hoping to be super good during the week and try to be as good as I can at the weekend. I’d love to get back to 11.2 by the time I go to Orlando in October.

I’m sure you’ll get your 2lb by Wednesday 😁

Haha that’s the same prob I had in Tenerife the Coke was like 3 Euro larger was 1euro crazy

Oh god ur off Florida in Oct don’t tell me that lol . I want to go so bad wish we could afford to go in Oct I’m desperate don’t even know how I’m goin to survive untill next year

Haha that’s the same prob I had in Tenerife the Coke was like 3 Euro larger was 1euro crazy

Oh god ur off Florida in Oct don’t tell me that lol . I want to go so bad wish we could afford to go in Oct I’m desperate don’t even know how I’m goin to survive untill next year

It makes me want to drink beer lol 😂

Going to Florida for 9 days to do some maintenance in October but it hopefully won’t all be work 🌞🍻🌞

Have you decided if you’re going away in October yet?

If go away in Oct wont be going Florida. Need to save 8500 in total so need to start saving from Aug pay pack untill we go in July lol. He finds out in sept what holidays he has and if he has a week to book himself next year may go may. He basically gets last week of May off so would add his week onto that.

Been looking it’s 450pp at the min to go in sept for 2 weeks 😮if only he could pick his holidays. Trouble is only got untill next Aug aswell cause Olivia be in full time school then

If go away in Oct wont be going Florida. Need to save 8500 in total so need to start saving from Aug pay pack untill we go in July lol. He finds out in sept what holidays he has and if he has a week to book himself next year may go may. He basically gets last week of May off so would add his week onto that.

Been looking it’s 450pp at the min to go in sept for 2 weeks 😮if only he could pick his holidays. Trouble is only got untill next Aug aswell cause Olivia be in full time school then

It is expensive to go and do everything but well worth it. When you say it’s 450 pp, is that for the flights? That’s a really good price, we normally pay between 500-800 for direct flights. I’d be tempted to go in May if you can rather than July/Aug it won’t be as busy or as hot. In summer the queues are crazy.

It’s 450 for hotel and flights for two week crazy or what cheaper than spain.

1B88E988-FE46-4EC3-9604-B18614E7F1AD.png

Ye want to go may if can but may not have a choice . See he always gets last week may ,2 weeks summer and crimbo week. Sometimes has 3 weeks summer and given Easter week. Just hoping gets a week to book . The only other tho gets his summer bonus in June so June and July money is Ment to be spends lol .

This is based on stayin at Clarion lake buena visita. Including 14 day Disney ticket and was planning on taking 3 thousand spends do u think that’s enough? The hol was 5600

Or can stay on site for extra thousand with free quick service dinning plan. Would only have 2 thousand spends then tho.

Which would you do ? I worry 2 thousand isn’t enough but all food is covered so hard to know which is best really . We would still go out to places at night to think other option would be better

That hotel is a really good hotel I’ve stayed there before and it’s really close to Disney springs and also lots of food places. I would recommend it, plus there’s free transport into the parks. But for an extra 1k the Disney hotels are amazing, I’ve stayed at 3 and all were really good. I’ve done the dining plan before and that is well worth it. However if you stay in Disney you don’t really venture out, so everything you buy ie snacks, drinks etc will be at Disney prices. You can get a refill cup which is a good option for drinks, I can’t remember how much it is but you can use it at all the hotels but not the parks.
When we did the Disney hotel we did a week at Disney and a week outside, that way you get to do both.

I'm sorry to jump in but omg yaaaaaas more Disney peeps!

I would always vote to stay at Disney also, especially if you book when the free dining plans are on! Hubby and I are going Oct - Nov 2019 for 4 weeks!! The last three weeks of the holiday will be at Animal Kingdom Lodge :woohoo:

Have you been trying to still eat healthy while on holiday? You're a better woman than I if so haha! Disney snacks and American food in general is just too good to pass up. Have you struggled or found it alright to still eat a balanced diet?

xx

I would always vote to stay at Disney also, especially if you book when the free dining plans are on! Hubby and I are going Oct - Nov 2019 for 4 weeks!! The last three weeks of the holiday will be at Animal Kingdom Lodge :woohoo:

Have you been trying to still eat healthy while on holiday? You're a better woman than I if so haha! Disney snacks and American food in general is just too good to pass up. Have you struggled or found it alright to still eat a balanced diet?

xx

Yay another person that loves Disney 😁

I’ve got a villa in Kissimmee so don’t do the hotels any more but I before we brought the villa we loved staying in Disney, they used to do a better dining plan a few years ago so we’d stay in a hotel for a week and then Disney for a week.
How lucky are you going for 4 weeks. The most I’ve managed is 3 weeks.
When I’m in Florida the diet goes out of the window, I do try to be good but it doesn’t really happen, lol!
I’m in Bulgaria at the minute, I come every year for the summer holidays. Luckily I don’t like the food so cook most days, lol.
What plan are you following?

That hotel is a really good hotel I’ve stayed there before and it’s really close to Disney springs and also lots of food places. I would recommend it, plus there’s free transport into the parks. But for an extra 1k the Disney hotels are amazing, I’ve stayed at 3 and all were really good. I’ve done the dining plan before and that is well worth it.
However if you stay in Disney you don’t really venture out, so everything you buy ie snacks, drinks etc will be at Disney prices. You can get a refill cup which is a good option for
drinks, I can’t remember how much it is but you can use it at all the hotels but not the parks.
When we did the Disney hotel we did a week at Disney and a week outside, that way you get to do both.

Sorry been out all day got back made tea and rushed off to work.

Ye I’m thinking Disney hotel but I don’t know if 2000 would be enough spends . Also wanted to eat out of the parks at night like steak and shake and visit Walmart. If didn’t have a car would struggle wouldn’t we. There is pros and cons to both it’s so hard. I had my mind made up on clarion inn but then Iv read the dinning plans are good. I don’t think would upgrade it would just get the quick service . They all include car hire but when u get a decent car and proper insurance it’s like extra 500 onto hol.

xx

Wow 4 weeks lucky you. We will be doing 2 how do u afford 4 lol. I just wanted to explore abit aswell and think of stay on site will be stuck abit that’s all. I do think overall tho will save loads of money.

Yay another person that loves Disney 😁

I’ve got a villa in Kissimmee so don’t do the hotels any more but I before we brought the villa we loved staying in Disney, they used to do a better dining plan a few years ago so we’d stay in a hotel for a week and then Disney for a week.
How lucky are you going for 4 weeks. The most I’ve managed is 3 weeks.
When I’m in Florida the diet goes out of the window, I do try to be good but it doesn’t really happen, lol!
I’m in Bulgaria at the minute, I come every year for the summer holidays. Luckily I don’t like the food so cook most days, lol.
What plan are you following?
Ooooh a villa that's amazing! That's the goal for me and hubster... one day we will buy and spend a few months at a time out there, thats *the dream*.
We've been together twice before and stayed for 2 weeks each time, but this will be the last time we go for quite some time so we're working really hard and having 0 social life so we can have this last amazing holiday there. Next goal is Tokyo Disney :D

I tend to forget about the diet on holiday tbh, especially in Disney you do soooo much walking it's hardly ever much of a gain.
I'm following Slimming World, seems to work best for me - I'm not disciplined enough for most diets lol

Wow 4 weeks lucky you. We will be doing 2 how do u afford 4 lol. I just wanted to explore abit aswell and think of stay on site will be stuck abit that’s all. I do think overall tho will save loads of money.

This is definitely a one off, staying for 4 weeks, we do have to sacrifice a lot of social stuff to be able to save up for it, but it's worth it.
Yes you will 100000% save money by staying off site, it can be as cheap or as expensive as you want.

I don't drive but luckily OH does, so we always hire a car so we can get out and about instead of feeling stuck like you say, it's defo easy to get trapped in the Disney bubble and not see anything else!

xx

I think we will end up staying on site and have Disney springs as our break from Disney springs. I was thinking maybe get a taxi from there to the outlets as would be cheaper than the hotel and maybe some restaurants .

Ooooh a villa that's amazing! That's the goal for me and hubster... one day we will buy and spend a few months at a time out there, thats *the dream*.
We've been together twice before and stayed for 2 weeks each time, but this will be the last time we go for quite some time so we're working really hard and having 0 social life so we can have this last amazing holiday there. Next goal is Tokyo Disney :D

I tend to forget about the diet on holiday tbh, especially in Disney you do soooo much walking it's hardly ever much of a gain.
I'm following Slimming World, seems to work best for me - I'm not disciplined enough for most diets lol

This is definitely a one off, staying for 4 weeks, we do have to sacrifice a lot of social stuff to be able to save up for it, but it's worth it.
Yes you will 100000% save money by staying off site, it can be as cheap or as expensive as you want.

I don't drive but luckily OH does, so we always hire a car so we can get out and about instead of feeling stuck like you say, it's defo easy to get trapped in the Disney bubble and not see anything else!

xx

You sound like me. I love Florida. Our long term plan is to stay there for 2-3 months a year once the kids have left home. We go about 2 -3 times a year at the minute but hardly ever go into Disney anymore. We have yearly passes for disney and Aquatica water parks though, so still get our disney fix :)

I'd love to go to Tokyo Disney, will hopefully make it there one day.

I don't put too much weight on while there like you say you walk for miles each day, especially when doing the park.
I do calorie counting, I've successfully done SW in the past but CC is really working for me this time and I seem to be able to continue when I'm on holiday. I just try to go back to a maximum of 2000 calories a day.

Back