Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!!

Exercise yesterday was great, I did an hour on the peddles and did some tummy crunches and the plank when I got home from work. Food was also really good until the evening. My daughter is really into her baking at the minute and she was at home in the day yesterday because it was half term. I came home from work to be greeted with cheese twists, chocolate brownie and a massive chocolate cake. I gave in and had some, I'm hoping because I was good all day it wont ave affected me too much. She's at home again today, so god knows what I'll come home to tonight, lol.

Today I am planning on being super good (as long as daughter doesn't tempt me with her cooking). I am planning to do an hour on the peddles and the exercises again when I get home.

Tomorrow is scales day and I am really hoping they will be nice to me, just 1 lb would make me happy this week, really don't want a gain or STS again.

Food for today will be:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Veggie sausage rice mix
Dinner - Chicken fajita chips with salad and pitta

Good afternoon!!

Late posting today, really busy day at work today. Just stopped now for lunch, so thought I'd do a quick post.

I was super good again yesterday. I managed 90 mins on the peddles and also did my exercises in the evening. Foodwise I was good as well.

Slightly gutted this morning to see the scales hadn't moved again, so STS for me again this week. I really wanted a loss but hey ho, maybe next week.
I'm worried now with only 4 weigh ins left before I go away. I am still on 11 stone and really don't want to be anywhere near it by the time I go away but I'm not sure how I can make that happen without a massive woosh! I think I will stick with it this week and if by next week nothing has changed, I'll do a few detox days or maybe try the low carb days again like I did before. Hopefully something like that will get my weigh moving.

Today so far I've done 60 mins on the peddles and I'm going to a walk tonight, plus I'll do my exercises before I go walking so my exercise calories should be really good for today :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, veggie meatballs and salad
Dinner - Chicken and stuffing parcels, with potatoes, peas and cabbage

Good afternoon

Another busy day today at work. I love coming on here and doing my diary in the mornings, it helps me keep motivated through the day, lol. But the last few days have been crazy, so having to post in the afternoon.

Yesterday was a good day all round. I managed an hour on the peddles, just over an hour power walk and I did my exercises. I think my exercise calories for the day was around 750 and my food for the day was less than 1100, so a really good day.

Today, I'm hoping to do 30 mins on the peddles later this afternoon and my exercises tonight. I'm really looking forward to dinner tonight, I'm doing a Chinese fakaway :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Coco-hoops
Dinner - Noodles, chilli chips, quorn nuggets & curry sauce

Good morning!!

Another good day yesterday. I stuck to my plan all day but then last night I had chocolate brownie and ice-cream. But I calculated it and I still came in under 1300 calories for the day, so not too bothered.

I did my exercises and 30 mins on the peddles yesterday. Today I'm hoping to get another 30 mins on the peddles. I'll probably try and do a few exercises when I get home because there's a bottle of wine in the fridge with my name on it, lol!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Coco-hoops
Dinner - Chicken lasagna with salad

Good morning.... why do weekends go so fast??!!

I had an ok weekend but I ate and drank far too much. I'm gutted really because I only have 4 more weigh ins before my holiday and the scales aren't moving.

I am shaking it up a bit this week. I'm going shopping on Wednesday and will be buying loads of stuff to help me do a few days of low carb. I did it at the end of last year and it really kick started my losses. So I'm thinking if I can do 2 -3 days of that a week it will help.

So far today I have done my peddles, I did an hour first thing. I will do some exercises when I get home from work tonight.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Dry choco hoops
Lunch - homemade veggie scotch egg and salad
Dinner - Tuna mayo pasta

Good morning

A 100% day yesterday, really happy with it. I also managed 90 mins on the peddles, so really happy with that.

I'm not expecting a loss on the scales tomorrow, I'm really disappointed but I had a good weekend.

Not sure how today will pan out, I think we'll end up having chippy tea tonight because I'm working late and daughter has dance until 8, so it'll be a late one. I'm going to try and do an extra 30 mins again on the peddles, hopefully that'll help compensate, lol.

Food for today:

Dinner - Chippy (approx 80 calories left for chippy)

Good morning!!

It's Wednesday, so scales day....I gained 1lb this week. I'm gutted but not surprised tbh. I had a great weekend with loads of naughty food and drink.

I now have 3 more weigh ins till my holiday and 8lb to lose. That's not gonna happen but I do have a plan!

I'm going to add 2-4 low carb days a week. I did this at the end of last year and it gave me a real boost, so hopefully I can do it again now. I have drawn up my meal plan for the next week and it includes 2 full days of low carb and another 2 days not including dinner.

Food for today is:

Breakfast -
Dry choco hoops
Dinner - Goats cheese tart with fajita chips

Good afternoon

Had a great food day yesterday, came in at around 1200 calories. I also managed an hour on the peddles.

Today, I've been really good at work and not really had lunch because I'm doing a roast tonight and want to save my calories for that :)
I've done about 45 mins on the peddles today, not sure I'll manage the hour but 45 mins is still good. I'm going to do some exercises when I get home as well.

Food for today is:

Lunch - Grapes and slim a soup
Dinner - Roast chicken, stuffing, potatoes, yorkie pud, parsnips, peas, carrots, cabbage and gravy

Good morning....where did the weekend go??!!

I had a great weekend but a bit too boozy! Today is a new day though and I am back on it big time!

I have less than 3 weeks until I go away and I really want to get this excess baggage gone. So from today I am doing some low carb days. I am hoping to do 3-4 days this week. I have already got my meal plan in place for today, tomorrow and Wednesday and all 3 days are low carb.
I'm struggling though for low carb ideas. I've only got a few so far but hopefully a few more will come to me, lol.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Homemade Veggie Scotch Egg with Salad
Dinner - Omelette with lots of mushrooms and a bit of cheese & tinned tomatoes

Good afternoon

I am 110% back on it now. I did my first day of low carb yesterday and it went really well, I didn't feel hungry at all and I only had 44g of carbs so a great result.

I'm doing it again today and tomorrow and then will probably just do it in the day on Thursday but will see nearer the time. I'm really hoping for a loss tomorrow on the scales but I was up 1lb yesterday when I had a sneaky peep, so will have to see.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Choco hoops (dry)
Lunch - Homemade veggie scotch egg with salad
Dinner - Veggie chilli

Good morning...It's Wednesday!!!!!

Scales day.....I've lost 1lb!! I am so pleased because last week I gained the 2 weeks previously I had STS so finally the scales seem to be moving in the right way again for me.

So now I am back down to 11 stone and 1 stone away from my target. I know that won't be possible for a while but if I could lose a couple more in the next 2 weeks before my holiday I will be super pleased.

I had a great day again yesterday. I only had 45g of carbs which is fab again. So that's 2 days on a run I've had really low carbs. I'm hoping to make today another one :)

My plan for the next week is to do really low carbs today and tomorrow, then Friday I will do low carbs during the day and have a normal meal at night. Saturday / Sunday I am away so will try to be goodish, I'm hoping to do loads of walking so that should help :) Then next week, I'd like to do low carbs most days during the week. I think doing the low carbs has given my body a bit of a boost, so hopefully it will continue and I will get a nice result on the scales next week.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Choco hoops (dry)
Lunch - Veggie chilli
Dinner - Cajun chicken with cauliflower cheese bake, peas, cabbage and gravy

Good morning

I used to love posting on here because it was so busy but I can't remember the last time I saw anyone else on here. I will still continue to update my diary though because I'm sure one day it will be nice for me to look back over. And from time to time I go back over my meals to give me ideas for meals.

Any way, yesterday was another good day. My carbs were up a bit on the previous 2 days. I had 76g of carbs which is still 50% less than the recommended if I'm on 1200 calories so I am really pleased with that :)

I didn't get my walk yesterday because friend was poorly but I did my exercises so not too bad.

Today and tomorrow I am doing low carb during the day but then having my normal evening meal. I will get back onto the low carb days on Monday and hopefully do 3 or 4 full days next week :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Not hungry
Lunch - Cajun chicken with cauliflower cheese bake
Dinner - Veggie burger with out the bun and lots of salad, veggies and actifry chips

You are doing so well, I wish I didn’t feel hungry for a meal, does the low carb help with hunger ?

Doing low carb this week has been really hard. It depends what I have to eat. If I have veggie mince there's a lot of protein in that so I keep fuller for longer. The homemade scotch eggs are really good as well but salad and omelettes don't seem to fill me up so much.

Good afternoon

Another good day yesterday. I did low carb during the day and then had actifry chips and pastry pizza roll in the evening which admittedly weren't so great but still within my calories and still kept me lower than normal on the carbs.

The weekend will be a challenge as I am away tomorrow with hubby, so no doubt lots of alcohol will be involved. I am hoping to find a nice long walk to a country pub, so atleast I'll deserve the drink calories, lol.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Tuna mayo salad
Dinner - Chicken and stuffing pasty with roast potatoes, peas, cabbage & gravy
Snack - Pizza roll and wine

Doing low carb this week has been really hard. It depends what I have to eat. If I have veggie mince there's a lot of protein in that so I keep fuller for longer. The homemade scotch eggs are really good as well but salad and omelettes don't seem to fill me up so much.

Homemade scotch eggs sound nice, I might give a GF version ago. I know what you mean about salads not be filling ! Have a great weekend x

Good afternoon

Monday again already!!

I had a great weekend away just me and hubby :) BUT I ate and drank far too much!! I did was 18 miles over the 2 days, so hopefully the scales will remember that on Wednesday lol!

Back on it today though. I was going to do a couple of low carb days but wasn't organised enough so will save that for another day.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Dry Coco-Hoops & satsuma
Lunch - Veggie Sausage Rice Mix
Dinner - Not sure yet maybe a bitty dinner but will be within calories

Back