Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

You still around Hun ?

Hi hun,

I've not been on here for ages.
I have been so busy since lockdown began, work has gone crazy and most of my staff have been fuloughed, so more pressure on me.
Anyway things are starting to get back to normal now, so I'm a little less busy.

Dietwise, I've not been on it since March but I have been weighing myself each week and I'm still the same as I was when I stopped dieting. I think the stress and extra working hours have helped :) I am going to go back on the diet soon but at the minute I'm just trying to eat healthy and do extra exercise.

How are you doing? How has lockdown been for you? Hope you are keeping well.xx

Hi hun,

I've not been on here for ages.
I have been so busy since lockdown began, work has gone crazy and most of my staff have been fuloughed, so more pressure on me.
Anyway things are starting to get back to normal now, so I'm a little less busy.

Dietwise, I've not been on it since March but I have been weighing myself each week and I'm still the same as I was when I stopped dieting. I think the stress and extra working hours have helped :) I am going to go back on the diet soon but at the minute I'm just trying to eat healthy and do extra exercise.

How are you doing? How has lockdown been for you? Hope you are keeping well.xx

Wow amazing you have stayed the same
I haven’t haha.

I’m biggest I’v ever been 🙈I tried to calorie count again and just couldn’t do it . Been stuck in the house and it really hasn’t helped way to much hassle takin kids out and I worry aswell as overthink things .

Anyway we have re booked florida👍 Next July and I am on a mission. I started off doin exante shakes for 6 days to train myself lol I lost 6lb. We went out last Thursday as it was our anniversary and I gained 3lb . I knew it would happen but I wanted to get used to not having many calories more than anythin . Anyway on the Friday I started slimming world 🙈never thort I’d be sayin that. My plan is to have a lot less tho and still be aware of the calories and not over indulge .

So the new way day is Friday mornings and I also only do a mid week weigh aswell . I’m goin to set a new diary up on here xx

Wow amazing you have stayed the same
I haven’t haha.

I’m biggest I’v ever been 🙈I tried to calorie count again and just couldn’t do it . Been stuck in the house and it really hasn’t helped way to much hassle takin kids out and I worry aswell as overthink things .

Anyway we have re booked florida👍 Next July and I am on a mission. I started off doin exante shakes for 6 days to train myself lol I lost 6lb. We went out last Thursday as it was our anniversary and I gained 3lb . I knew it would happen but I wanted to get used to not having many calories more than anythin . Anyway on the Friday I started slimming world 🙈never thort I’d be sayin that. My plan is to have a lot less tho and still be aware of the calories and not over indulge .

So the new way day is Friday mornings and I also only do a mid week weigh aswell . I’m goin to set a new diary up on here xx

OMG I can't believe you've gone back to SW!! I don't blame you though tbh. It does work, it did work for me for a while.

Yay so pleased to hear that you've booked Florida for next year. We're going in July next year as well :) Where are you staying?

Have you got a diary on here now? If so post the link and I'll have a look :)

OMG I can't believe you've gone back to SW!! I don't blame you though tbh. It does work, it did work for me for a while.

Yay so pleased to hear that you've booked Florida for next year. We're going in July next year as well :) Where are you staying?

Have you got a diary on here now? If so post the link and I'll have a look :)

I know what am I like haha nightmare . The thing was Iv relied on food for energy these past few months so enjoyin having the free things. Doin well tho I did exante then this Iv lost 81/4 so far and not weigh day till Friday.

I have no idea how to link it , look on slimming world it’s called 12 months to loose weight haha.

oh are you, we go Friday the 23rd , staying at pop century on site 😀can’t wait. We had booked clarian inn I rang and changed it and added the dining aswell. They have removed the dining at mo but said should be able add it back onto booking when things improve. I got amelia her own seat it’s costing a fortune but we need a good holiday. Should of been goin spain on Saturday gutted

I know what am I like haha nightmare . The thing was Iv relied on food for energy these past few months so enjoyin having the free things. Doin well tho I did exante then this Iv lost 81/4 so far and not weigh day till Friday.

I have no idea how to link it , look on slimming world it’s called 12 months to loose weight haha.

oh are you, we go Friday the 23rd , staying at pop century on site 😀can’t wait. We had booked clarian inn I rang and changed it and added the dining aswell. They have removed the dining at mo but said should be able add it back onto booking when things improve. I got amelia her own seat it’s costing a fortune but we need a good holiday. Should of been goin spain on Saturday gutted

Wow over 8lb already, is that in less than a week??!!

I've been working the whole of lockdown and have been so busy, hence not posting on here much but I've eaten what I want and drank quite a lot but my watch tells me every day that I've burnt atleast 600 calories a day, every day. So I've not been too bothered. But I know in a few weeks that will all change because I'll be back in the office and not running around the warehouse. So will have to be careful again.

I'll have a look for your link.

We're going to Florida at the end of June for about 3 weeks, not booked it yet because we are going when Amy finishes her GCSE's. Can you believe it, she's doing her GCSE's next year!! Pop Century is a fab hotel. We stayed there a few years ago and we have done disney dining before, it is well worth it. You'll have an amazing time. It's definitely something to work towards and look forward to :)

I started last Tuesday did exante for 3 days, it was then our anniversary on the Thursday so diet was out the window big time. I had 3 courses and bottle of wine and that was just at night time haha. I weighed in on Friday morning to start a fresh with slimming world. I had managed to keep 3 1/4 off still. I’m hoping for 6lb tomoz cause il be at 9 then in total .

wow it’s crazy isn’t it how fast time goes Amelia is 1 in 3 weeks how did that happen 😢. Shes a little super start so good bless her and Olivia is goin into year 1 my baby is growing .

oh that’s good to know , we were waiting for the free dining but just booked it with the way things are. Which dining did you have? We have gone for the standard one , so one quick service and 1 table service. We wanted art of animation but the mermaid rooms where abit of a walk and the suites were 3k more. We then looked at animal kingdom lodge but again 3k more decided have more spends lol

Good morning....I'm back!!

I've been off the diet wagon since March. In that time I've eaten what I want, drank like a fish, worked 20 hour days for most of lockdown and had a holiday.

Luckily I've only managed to gain 4lbs in total. This is mainly down to the amount of work I was doing during lockdown. I was working round the clock and would spend up to 12 hours a day in the warehouse. Some days I was clocking up over 10 miles.
At the beginning of lockdown I was drinking most days but then I got into a routine and the drinking slowed down. That was until June when we got a hot tub. The hot tub is great for relaxing after work but I'm not one to have a cup of tea in the hot tub so started on the booze again.

Now my life is slowly getting back to some kind of normal, so it's time to focus on the diet again. I am back on it from today. I am going to continue with the Calorie Counting as it is the only diet that has worked for me and I can maintain it long term.

So now I am 11 stone 4 lbs. My target is still to get down to 10 stone, so I am 18 lbs away from my target.

I would love to lose a stone now before Christmas. Not sure if it is do-able but I will give it my best shot.

My plan is to try and stick to 1,000 - 1,200 calories a day and then top it upto 1500 a day with the odd drink if I'm chilling in the hot tub. For now I'm not planning on having any cheat days but that's because I'm quarantining so can't go out for dinner, lol!
I'm hoping to keep up the walking and doing atleast 1 long walk a week and a couple of shorter ones in the evenings. Also when I get back to work, I'll be doing my peddles again. I've not set myself any peddle goals yet because I'm not too sure how much time I'll be spending at my desk when I return.

It's good to be back and I'm looking forward to catching up with you all.

Good morning....I'm back!!

I've been off the diet wagon since March. In that time I've eaten what I want, drank like a fish, worked 20 hour days for most of lockdown and had a holiday.

Luckily I've only managed to gain 4lbs in total. This is mainly down to the amount of work I was doing during lockdown. I was working round the clock and would spend up to 12 hours a day in the warehouse. Some days I was clocking up over 10 miles.
At the beginning of lockdown I was drinking most days but then I got into a routine and the drinking slowed down. That was until June when we got a hot tub. The hot tub is great for relaxing after work but I'm not one to have a cup of tea in the hot tub so started on the booze again.

Now my life is slowly getting back to some kind of normal, so it's time to focus on the diet again. I am back on it from today. I am going to continue with the Calorie Counting as it is the only diet that has worked for me and I can maintain it long term.

So now I am 11 stone 4 lbs. My target is still to get down to 10 stone, so I am 18 lbs away from my target.

I would love to lose a stone now before Christmas. Not sure if it is do-able but I will give it my best shot.

My plan is to try and stick to 1,000 - 1,200 calories a day and then top it upto 1500 a day with the odd drink if I'm chilling in the hot tub. For now I'm not planning on having any cheat days but that's because I'm quarantining so can't go out for dinner, lol!
I'm hoping to keep up the walking and doing atleast 1 long walk a week and a couple of shorter ones in the evenings. Also when I get back to work, I'll be doing my peddles again. I've not set myself any peddle goals yet because I'm not too sure how much time I'll be spending at my desk when I return.

It's good to be back and I'm looking forward to catching up with you all.
Hi welcome back!! That is fantastic to have gained 4lbs in total. I was working from home during lockdown (have lost my job since) I went a bit bananas and gained a lot of what I have previously lost, so you have done really, really well. I, like you, found myself drinking quite a few times during the week, and then of course when I was having a drink was eating crap and then, sometimes feeling a bit hungover the next day eating more crap!! I am actually surprised I do not put on more lol. It was mainly out of boredom, anxiety and not having to get up next day for work, Was terrified of going out too, initially so was just popping to local shops and grabbing what was available rather than what I actually wanted. Pizza every other night, super noodles every other day for lunch, sausage rolls, microwave food and the list goes on!!

I rejoined SW last week, had my first WI yesterday, just wanted to get back into eating healthily again, have a focus and feel like I was part of something again. My mental health is unstable at the best of times, but lockdown sent me over the edge a bit. Wanted to regain control of my life again and I have to say I am enjoying the process this time, being on here and being part of a group again!!
Here is to us all, wherever our journey will take us!!!

Hi welcome back!! That is fantastic to have gained 4lbs in total. I was working from home during lockdown (have lost my job since) I went a bit bananas and gained a lot of what I have previously lost, so you have done really, really well. I, like you, found myself drinking quite a few times during the week, and then of course when I was having a drink was eating crap and then, sometimes feeling a bit hungover the next day eating more crap!! I am actually surprised I do not put on more lol. It was mainly out of boredom, anxiety and not having to get up next day for work, Was terrified of going out too, initially so was just popping to local shops and grabbing what was available rather than what I actually wanted. Pizza every other night, super noodles every other day for lunch, sausage rolls, microwave food and the list goes on!!

I rejoined SW last week, had my first WI yesterday, just wanted to get back into eating healthily again, have a focus and feel like I was part of something again. My mental health is unstable at the best of times, but lockdown sent me over the edge a bit. Wanted to regain control of my life again and I have to say I am enjoying the process this time, being on here and being part of a group again!!
Here is to us all, wherever our journey will take us!!!

Hi Misty,

Sorry to hear about your job. I hope you find another job soon.

Covid has been awful hasn't it, like you I was scared to go out. I went into work every day but I had no staff in, just myself and my kids (23 & 15) the kids were so helpful, I couldn't have done it without them. I haven't been into a shop from mid March until now, online shopping has been a godsend.

Good luck restarting slimming world, you've done it before you can do it again. We've got this :)

Good morning all, just a quick check in. All food organised for the day. If I feel up to it might take a walk later and top up on a few bits. Going to search for a few recipes to try and change up some of my meals.

When I rejoined SW class I just started afresh, but when I signed back into website it has calculated from my previous weight loss (according to that I have lost 13 lbs when in fact I have put on over a stone. Was unable to reset it, so at first was a bit confusing, but it has allowed me to keep my history so I am actually able to compare each WI past and present. I am going to just keep that history and track my progress now as compared to then. Even though my total weight loss last time was 2 stone 5lbs it was an uphill struggle, lots of STS and gains in between. Might just be interesting to track progress this way and help motivate me to compete with myself!!

Good morning all, just a quick check in. All food organised for the day. If I feel up to it might take a walk later and top up on a few bits. Going to search for a few recipes to try and change up some of my meals.

When I rejoined SW class I just started afresh, but when I signed back into website it has calculated from my previous weight loss (according to that I have lost 13 lbs when in fact I have put on over a stone. Was unable to reset it, so at first was a bit confusing, but it has allowed me to keep my history so I am actually able to compare each WI past and present. I am going to just keep that history and track my progress now as compared to then. Even though my total weight loss last time was 2 stone 5lbs it was an uphill struggle, lots of STS and gains in between. Might just be interesting to track progress this way and help motivate me to compete with myself!!

Good morning!

I love finding new recipes, I've got a couple of new ones to try next week when I'm back in the zone 100%.

I've still got my previous weigh ins, it's always good to look back and keep me motivated.

Good morning all!

Yesterday was day 1.

I managed ok but because i'm in quarantine it made it a lot harder than I thought it would. Foodwise I did ok but I had a couple of shandies in the hot tub last night. I was still within 1500 calories so not too bad for my first day back.

Today I am hoping the rain will stop, so I can go for a walk through the fields. We live in the countryside and garden backs onto fields so I can go out for a walk and not see anyone.

Food for today is probably not the best but we're all craving a roast after our holiday so will have that tonight for tea.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Fried Egg Butty
Lunch - N/A
Dinner - Roast Chicken, Stuffing, Yorkies, Actifry Roast Potatoes, Cauliflower Cheese, Peas & Gravy

Exercise:

Hopefully 3 mile walk if the weather allows

[/QUO
My previous WIs are a sight to behold, up, down and then straight lines forever lol :) :) :) :) :)
Hi just realised that this post which I believe I posted on my weight loss diary has turned up on yours!! Was half asleep when posted so perhaps I made a big error, sorry about that, laughing me head off :confused::D:oops:

Good afternoon!

Yesterday was day 2.

I think I did ok yesterday, I had stuck to my planned food and had a couple of very weak pimms and diet lemonade last night. So I was within my 1500 calorie allowance including drinks.
I also went for a walk in the afternoon. I walked about 2 1/2 miles so not very far but atleast I managed to get out.

The plan for today is pretty much the same as yesterday. I'm hoping to get out for a walk later, again hopefully around 2 1/2 miles.

Food for today:

Breakfast - N/A
Lunch - Chicken, stuffing, couscous, salad and handful of nachos
Dinner - 1/2 chicken pizza, salad and coleslaw

Exercise:

2 -3 mile walk

Back