Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good Morning!

Monday again....BOO!!

So after a super good weekend, I'm on a mission. It's Monday and even though my diet week runs Wednesday - Wednesday, I'm going to shake it up a bit before then.
I am going to do the low carb, starting from today but only in my evening meal for today. Tomorrow I will eat normally and then Wednesday I will go shopping and start properly.

Tonight I am going to do my meal planning for the next week and work everything out meal by meal so I can get everything I need to give it a good go when I go shopping!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with milk
Snack - A pack of cheese puffs
Lunch - Couscous, tomato and beetroot
Dinner - Veggie chilli with cheese

Exercise:

20 Minutes Peddles
30 Squats
5 Minutes Waist Twists

This is an excellent POA!!
xx

Hahaha i hear you! I really should meal prep when I start CC! Again LMN, you have inspired me!
xx

Hahaha i hear you! I really should meal prep when I start CC! Again LMN, you have inspired me!
xx

Honestly meal planning has worked so well for me. I don't think I could do it for so long if I didn't meal plan. I've been maintaining for the last 3-4 years and even though I've put a bit back on, it would have been a lot more if I didn't write down my meals.

How long do you think you'll stick with the shakes for?

yeah planning is def the future- i think i should do this also!
I don't know how long i'm gonna do the shakes-i know i'm not feeling in the mood for them right now!! belly is rumbling like mad!
xx

yeah planning is def the future- i think i should do this also!
I don't know how long i'm gonna do the shakes-i know i'm not feeling in the mood for them right now!! belly is rumbling like mad!
xx

Maybe try and stick with the shakes but when you feel like giving up, go straight on to CC so you don't self destruct again!

I'm down a shake so far!! they don't taste too good today!
xx

you can have up to 4 products a day- i'm only having 3 at the min though- they're not revolting but very samey!
How's your day looking lovely?
xx

you can have up to 4 products a day- i'm only having 3 at the min though- they're not revolting but very samey!
How's your day looking lovely?
xx

Ah not too bad then but yes I imagine they must be a bit bob boring after a while.
My day's going ok so far. I've been busy at work so far this morning, so that's great because I've not thought about food yet :)

Good Afternoon!

Yesterday went nearly 100% to plan. But in the evening it was just me and Amy so we watched Grease and she got the biscuits out! I was good, I only had 2 little cookies.

I'm trying to do the low carbs now. I know I'm not going to be spot on but I'm conciously cutting down until tomorrow when I can go shopping and try and do it better.

It's scales day tomorrow and I've been back on the diet properly for a week, so I'm hoping to see something off tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed! I'll keep drinking the warm water and praying, lol!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Snack - A pack of cheese puffs
Lunch - Veggie chilli
Dinner - Veggie chilli burrito

Exercise:

60 Minutes Peddles
30 Squats

Ahh well done on the refraining of the biscuits - grease too! my favourite ever film! I broke my femur when i was a kid and was in hospital for 6 weeks and I watched that film every day, twice a day!!!!
there's definitely going to be a shift on those trusty scales tomorrow- I can't wait to hear the good news!!!!!
xx

Ahh well done on the refraining of the biscuits - grease too! my favourite ever film! I broke my femur when i was a kid and was in hospital for 6 weeks and I watched that film every day, twice a day!!!!
there's definitely going to be a shift on those trusty scales tomorrow- I can't wait to hear the good news!!!!!
xx

I really hope so. I've been super good today so keeping everything crossed for the morning.

Ah I love Grease, I'd not seen it for ages until I watched it last night. I'm just watching Greatest Showman now, having a bit of a musicals binge lol.

I’ll be keeping everything crossed for you lovely!
Ooh that’s a film I’ve never seen!
Xx

Just done the weekly shop and managed to get everything I needed, including loads of veggies :)

So today is a new week and I am planning to do my low carb diet. I will do low carb today, tomorrow & Friday then calorie count at the weekend and back low carb Monday & Tuesday. Fingers crossed I can stick to it.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Poached egg, tinned tomatoes
Snack - A pack of cheese puffs & Jelly
Lunch - No lunch
Dinner - Roast chicken, stuffing, lots of veggies & gravy

Exercise:

20 Minute Walk
30 Squats

That's AMAZING! a massive well done to you! and you had a life too!
Well done on sticking to your list too- I would have navigated towards the bread!!!
xx

Back