Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

This sounds like an excellent day!
I totally want to have a go at this waist twist- i have zero co-ordination so i'd be on my ass more often than upright!
AMAZING on the exercise front!!
XX

Haha the waist twist takes a bit of getting used to but I'll get there, lol. The hardest bit is not swinging my arms around like a loon but then when I try not to move them as much I totally lose my balance! I know I only did 5 mins but it felt good and I was knackered after so must be good :)

Definitely! I can picture the scene here! ooh does it vibrate?! imagine that! be fab!!
xx

Hey, I totally think this idea could be a new piece of gym equipment here!
xx

Hey, I totally think this idea could be a new piece of gym equipment here!
xx

Haha absolutely!
I've just been on mine for another couple of mins but didn't want to knacker myself out too much. Now I'm doing my peddles. I'm hoping if I can do it a couple of times a week for maybe 10 - 20 mins it'll help with my flabby stomach. It feels like it's working so I'll stick with it :)

For sure- it'll definitely help! I need to go on my treadmill too- l've loads of equipment that I should be using!
xx

For sure- it'll definitely help! I need to go on my treadmill too- l've loads of equipment that I should be using!
xx

Can you go on your treadmill while watching the tv? I used to jog on the spot while watching tv. I'd love to get back into doing that but I'm never really home on my own now so don't really get to watch much tv. I used to do it while hubby was at work but he works from home now.

Yep, I could do... it's right in front of my eyes! I SHOULD be going on it alas, I have been on it once!! Had it about 3mths!!
xx

Good Morning!

I normally get on the scales on a Wednesday but I have decided not to today because I'm only just getting back into it properly. So I will wait until next Wednesday and then hopefully will see a loss.

Yesterday went perfectly foodwise and I had 3 mugs of hot water. I had hoped to have 4 but I didn't get chance to have another one. I also managed to do 60 minutes on the peddles, a 20 minute walk, 8 minutes on the waist twister and 30 squats. I'm loving the waist twister even though I didn't manage to do 10 minutes I wasn't too far off. Hopefully if I do it tomorrow I'll be able to do a bit longer.

The only exercise I'll be doing today is a 20 minute walk later. Today is my day off. So got shopping, cleaning and all the boring stuff to do today.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with milk
Snack -
Lunch - Burrito
Dinner - Veggi sausages, potato, veg & gravy

Exercise:

20 minute Walk

Morning!
An excellent day! … I’m sure you’ll have a fab loss next week!
Enjoy your day off! Remember….. all the “boring stuff” burns off the cals too!!
Xx

Morning!
An excellent day! … I’m sure you’ll have a fab loss next week!
Enjoy your day off! Remember….. all the “boring stuff” burns off the cals too!!
Xx

That is so true! I just need to get through the day without any boredom lol, so I don't want to eat!

I really hope I'll get a good loss next week. I'm on a mission. I have 3 weeks until I go on holiday and I want to try and shift 7lbs so I can get back under 12 stone.

YOU TOTALLY HAVE THIS! I have every faith in you!
xx

And so you should feel positive! Onwards and downwards!
I'm ok today- stupidly weighed and STS- well a measly 2oz down ( I don't really count the oz!)
I have, however, ordered some new scales- to be fair, I didn't need them- I just ordered them! Obvs if they say I weigh more, I'll revert back to my old scales! :p:D Whilst doing this craziness, I have also given up smoking! ( I don't do things by halves!!) The temptation has been real yesterday and today but so far, I have not given in!!

xx

And so you should feel positive! Onwards and downwards!
I'm ok today- stupidly weighed and STS- well a measly 2oz down ( I don't really count the oz!)
I have, however, ordered some new scales- to be fair, I didn't need them- I just ordered them! Obvs if they say I weigh more, I'll revert back to my old scales! :p:D Whilst doing this craziness, I have also given up smoking! ( I don't do things by halves!!) The temptation has been real yesterday and today but so far, I have not given in!!

xx

Wow that's amazing. Well done on giving up smoking and dieting at the same time. I wish I had done that when I gave up. It was through giving up smoking that I gained all the weight. I used to be less than 10 stone before I gave up! I piled on all the weight in a few years, then spent the next god knows how many years trying to get it all off.

I think you'll be in for a good loss in a few days if you stick with it, hopefully you'll have a woosh! I tried buying some new scales a few years ago but couldn't get on with them so went back to my old faithful's. They aren't even digital and look like something out of the ark but they are reliable and always say the same no matter how many times I step on them :)

I must be a crackpot! haha
I've given up smoking countless times and piled weight on! I wish these things weren't bad for you!
I can't remember ever being less than 10st!
I hope i get the whoosh! I have an underactive thyroid that is never stable so that does not help!
always the old ones work the best! ones that never counted oz just the same old dial!
xx

I must be a crackpot! haha
I've given up smoking countless times and piled weight on! I wish these things weren't bad for you!
I can't remember ever being less than 10st!
I hope i get the whoosh! I have an underactive thyroid that is never stable so that does not help!
always the old ones work the best! ones that never counted oz just the same old dial!
xx

I tried giving up many times but then I nearly died when I had my daughter, so couldn't smoke as was stuck in hospital. It was horrendous but did me a favour as I didn't want to smoke. I would never have done it with out that.
How long have you been given up for this time?

Yep I've got the old fashioned dial scales and I love them. They look really scabby in the bathroom but hey ho they work and that's all that matters!

I tried giving up many times but then I nearly died when I had my daughter, so couldn't smoke as was stuck in hospital. It was horrendous but did me a favour as I didn't want to smoke. I would never have done it with out that.
How long have you been given up for this time?

Yep I've got the old fashioned dial scales and I love them. They look really scabby in the bathroom but hey ho they work and that's all that matters!
Bloody hell! If that’s not the time to give up, then I don’t know what is! I stopped the same day as starting exante- cos I’m a goon!! 😂 so only since last tue- I’m just thinking that I’m prego- I did it then for over a year, i can do it now!! 🤣🤣🤣
In regards to the scales I’ll probs use both of them at the same time and compare the weights!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Xx

Back