Banana

Lunch

Sweet potato wedges

Dinner

Pesto Pasta

Snack

Banana

Good morning all,

Feeling positive again today. I'm still doing the detox days, day 3 this week now. I'm finding them so easy at the moment, I think I must be in the zone!

I'm hoping to get out on my bike again this evening, probably only for an hour but every little helps :)

Hope you all have a great day!

Wednesday 20th September

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Banana, grapes & satsuma

Dinner

Veggi chilli, rice and grated cheese

Snack

Bran Flakes

Hi all,

I'm feeling so hungry today!
Today is day 4 of this weeks detox days, I will not give up!!
I was doing so well till today but for some reason I'm really hungry today. I'll be working late, so I'm not sue if that's a good thing or not. I suppose it must be good as I've only got fruit with me, so can't be naughty.

Last night I went out for a short bike ride, I did about 6 miles, so not too bad. Dinner tasted so good after a bike ride, I'd really worked up an apitite.

Hope you all have a great day!

Thursday 21st September

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Banana, grapes & Satsuma

Dinner

Big quorn chilli wrap thing with actifry chips

Good morning all,

Well I am pleased to report that I got through yesterday without binge eating. I stuck to my fruit during the day. It was so hard though as it was my long day at work and my stomach was rumbling before I even walked through the door!

OMG my dinner last night was amazing!It was the first time I'd made it and it was so tasty, hubby and kid loved it as well so definitely a hit and will be making it again soon.

I'm hoping I wont be so hungry today. I'm on the last day or my detox days for this week. Other than yesterday I've been doing really well and not felt hungry at all, so will definitely continue them next week :)

Hoping to do a bike ride tonight after work as long as the rain stays away and then making homemade pizza burgers for dinner, which I am hoping will turn out well but I've never made them before so we will have to see how they go.

Hope you're all having a great Friday!

Well done for surviving . I love actifry chips it's just a shame you have wait 40 mins for them and also peel the potatoes hahaha I'm soooo lazy

I never peel potatoes! It is a shame they take 40 minutes but realistically everything else I cook to go with the chips also takes atleast 30-40 mins so it's not too bad.

Friday 22nd September

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Actifry Sweet Potato Wedges

Dinner

Chicken burger pizza and skinny chips

Snack

Pea snacks
3 glasses of martini with diet lemonade

Happy Saturday all,

How are we all today?

OMG I have to tell you about my dinner last night....it was amazing! Grilled chicken breast with tomato and chilli sauce, topped with mushrooms and onions and cheese, then paced on a crusty cob. It was one of the nicest things I've ever made and a great alternative to takeaway.

Have a great weekend all!

Back