Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning all,

How are we today?

I've had a good weekend but I've got a cold which has meant I couldn't face doing much, other than eating!
Saturday started well with Poached egg on toast but then we went out for dinner Saturday night and I had chicken in a sauce and chips. So not a great choice. Then yesterday hubby cooked a roast. I had loads because I was craving stodge. It was really nice but I'm not convinced the scales will agree tomorrow!

Today I am back on my detox days but I'm drinking lemsips as well because I'm full of cold!
So far I've had a banana and a satsuma. I've got some sweet potato for lunch. I'm not sure how I will go tonight. I'm going to harvest supper in the village we live in and the food is provided. Usually it's jacket potato, cheese and salad. We take our own drinks. Usually I would take a bottle of wine but because I feel so rubbish I'm going to take some juice instead.

I'd love to see a loss when I get on the scales tomorrow, even a pound but I'm not convinced. I still have 7lbs to lose before 13th October to get to my mini target. If I can lose a pound this week, it will mean I need 3lbs a week for the next 2 weeks.

Hope you all have a good day.

Good morning all,

Well....luckily I manage a 1lb loss!! I'm pleased with that because I went out over the weekend and had a couple of naughty meals and shandies!

So now I have 2 more weigh ins before my holiday and 6lbs to get to my mini target. I doubt that will be possible now, unless I do something drastic. Maybe I'll try a 4 day full detox before I go away and see if that will help. I also thought about changing my diet slightly next week, so my evening meal will have rice every night instead of potatoes, pasta or bread. That might help a bit but I would need to plan my meals really well.

I'm feeling thinner, I've been wearing 2 different pairs of jeans to work and they are both really loose on me now, whereas they were a bit tight before I started the diet.

Were the scales nice to you this morning Laura?

Tuesday 26th September

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Grapes & Satsuma

Dinner

Pesto Pasta, apple crumble and ice cream

Good morning all,

How are we this morning? I'm loving this mild weather :)

I'm feeling really positive today. Yesterday was a really good day foodwise, I stuck to my detox and then had a small portion of pasta for dinner, followed by homemade apple crumble (made with sweetener) and ice-cream. The crumble was gorgeous, I had got the apples from a neighbour, so thought I'd better make something with them!

Now you know how I love a challenge....
I've just been on another members diary and they have started recording 10 speed foods a day. I'm not always too good with eating different speed foods, even though I do eat a lot of fruit. So I've decided to challenge myself to 10 different fruits/veg/salad a day. I will record them on here each day and see how I go :)

I also think I need to start doing my squats and tummy crunches again, so I will be challenging myself to do them each day as well for the next 2 weeks, until I go away.

Wednesday 27th September

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Sweet Potato, Grapes, Strawberries

Dinner

Chicken Burrito with salad and nachos & apple crumble with ice-cream

Snack

Cupcake

Good morning all,

How are we today?
I'm still feeling really positive. Another detox day for me today, so I am armed with lots of fruit! It's my long day at work today, so I have brought a bit extra. Last week I really struggled being in the office so long with only fruit, so I'm hoping I'll be ok today.

I started a mini exercise challange last night. For the next 2 weeks, until my holiday I am going to do tummy crunches, plank and squats. Last night I did 15 of each and 15 seconds plank. Then I did the same again this morning. Tomorrow, I am hoping to raise it to 20 and increase it every few days.

I also started the fruit and veg challenge yesterday....So here goes. Yesterday I had all these different fruit and veg....
1. Banana
2. Strawberries
3. Black Grapes
4. Sweet Potato
5. Kidney Beans
6. Cucumber
7. Tomato
8. Apples
9. Onion

It's actually really hard to have so many different fruit and veg in 1 day. I was hoping to have 10 but could only manage 9. I had to have extra salad with my dinner though to get it all in!
I'm hoping I will be able to do all 10 today.

Ye I bet it is hard enless have salad like you say. You need a salad and roast dinner day can get plenty in there lol

It's so hard....I've just been working out what I'll be having today and I'm stuck at about 6. So might have to bulk my tea out with salad instead of beans.
It's good though because my plate never has 1/3 veg or salad, so this is a good way to try and have more :)

Thursday 28th September

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Sweet Potato, Grapes, Strawberries & Satsuma

Dinner

Quiche, Salt & Pepper Potatoes, mushroom, onion, tomato & Beans

Snack

Hand full of Nachos

Good morning all,

How are we today?
I'm still feeling positive. I am hoping for a good day again today.

I was goodish yesterday, I had a piece of quiche with my dinner and also some nachos which isn't overly good but I always struggle on a Thursday as I work till 7 and I'm starving by the time I get home, so cook something quick.

I managed to do my exercise challenge yesterday and I've also did it again this morning. So that is going well. I'm still doing 15 at the moment but hopefully by tomorrow I will be able to increase it by 5.

The fruit and veg challenge also went well yesterday. I managed 8, I really want to get to 10 but it is so hard.
Here's what I had yesterday....
1. Banana
2. Strawberries
3. Black Grapes
4. Sweet Potato
5. Satsuma
6. Onion
7. Mushroom
8. Tomato

Struggling today :(
I've got my fruit with me at work but I'm so hungry. I just found some biscuits in my bag and ate them. I'm gutted with myself and I don't even like them but I was starving :( Never mind it was only 4 custard creams, so not going to beat myself up too much about it.

I've already planned today dinner, so will look forward to that now and hopefully I'll be good until later.

Friday 29th September

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Sweet Potato, Grapes, Peach

Dinner

Chicken Burger Pizza with fries and chocolate pudding and ice-cream

Snack

Custard Cream Biscuits

Good morning all,

How are we today.....it's the weekend!!
Well yesterday was my worse day yet :( I gave in twice. I'm gutted because I'd been doing so well all week but for some reason I just wanted to eat yesterday!

I managed to do my exercise challenge yesterday and I've also done it again this morning. So that is going well. I've increased it to 20 today, so happy with that.

The fruit and veg challenge also went well yesterday. I managed 7, I think this is the hardest challenge I've set myself yet! Getting to 10, is nearly impossible!
Here's what I had yesterday....
1. Banana
2. Peach
3. Black Grapes
4. Sweet Potato
5. Onion
6. Mushroom
7. Tomato

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Your dinner sounds best part of the day :D:Dhahaha

It was, lol!!!! Chicken burger pizza has become a favorite in our house and a great alternative to takeaway. Plus it's great to cook with the kid as she does all the fun bits like putting the sauce on the chicken and stacking it really high with extras!

How are you feeling today?

Feeling abit more human today. Off
To town in abit get some more sun cream and few other bits for hol. How do you make the chicken burger pizza sounds good

Good morning all,

How are we today?

Ouch I ache so much! I did the 20 mile bike ride yesterday, it was so much fun but such hard work and I'm feeling it big time today. Even typing is hurting!! It was like a 20 mile mud bath. Luckily I didn't fall off my bike but my friend fell off once, my daughter fell off twice and my friends daughter fell off 4 times!!

My food yesterday was terrible, so I'm not recording it. I had lots of cake, soup and a roast dinner.

Because of my bad choice of food it meant my fruit and veg challange went well yesterday....So here goes. Yesterday I all these different fruit and veg....
1. Leak
2. Carrots
3. Brocoli
4. Tomato
5. Onion
6. Lentils
7. Cauliflower
8. Peas
9. Parsnip

No detox day for me today as I can't face just fruit all day, so I've brought in a sweet chilli naked noodle pot. That will hopefully see me through till dinner time.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Back