Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Well I've had a lovely day today. We walked to the next village about 1 1/2 miles each way and went to their pub for a drink at about 3pm, I was super good and had diet coke. Then back home to cook a nice really healthy roast. I had chicken, yorkie, herby potatoes, peas, cabbage and courgette. I worked it out and think it was about 600 calories give or take 20 each way. Now I'm just chilling and thinking about my holiday before bed.
I love lazy Sundays, normally I'm busy on a Sunday so it has been nice to just have a bit of time out.

Good morning!
Another week at work....that can only mean one thing....shakes, lol!! Wow my life is so exciting!!
I already have today totally planned out foodwise. Shake, snaps and possibly flapjack (if someone at works brings them in). Then dinner is jacket potato & quiche. I cooked the potatoes last night, so it'll be a nice easy dinner tonight :)
I had a quick look on the scales this morning and they are showing the same as last Wednesday, so I now have 2 days to totally turn it around. I have a food plan for the next 2 days, so hopeful to lose atleast 1lb.
I am so excited about my holiday, the first week will be spent painting and doing bits around the house, then hopefully the next 2 weeks will be mainly relaxing and having fun.

Good to see that gain gone. Wasn’t it Saturday that showed 2lb gain ? So two days you’ve lost 2lb meaning 2 days to loose another 2lbs 😀

How much do you need now for your stone is it 1lb I’m sure you will get it no reason why you shouldn’t .

Are you going into the Disney parks god I so want to take Olivia. Iv told her if daddy gets this job we will take her Disney Paris for her bday in Dec . If not may look at next year but deffo want to take her to Florida the year after she will be 5 then and I think that’s a nice age.

Good to see that gain gone. Wasn’t it Saturday that showed 2lb gain ? So two days you’ve lost 2lb meaning 2 days to loose another 2lbs 😀

How much do you need now for your stone is it 1lb I’m sure you will get it no reason why you shouldn’t .

Are you going into the Disney parks god I so want to take Olivia. Iv told her if daddy gets this job we will take her Disney Paris for her bday in Dec . If not may look at next year but deffo want to take her to Florida the year after she will be 5 then and I think that’s a nice age.

Yes so when I looked on Saturday I was 2lbs up on Wednesday. So hopefully with that shifted I will be able to shift a bit more by Wednesday.
However I am now eating some absolutely gorgeous flapjack that someone has brought into work....Never mind, it'll be one of my snacks :)

I don't think we'll do the parks this time as we have done them loads before. Think we will do a couple of the waterparks and then maybe go to the beach a couple of times as well. Olivia will love Disney, there is no right age. Every age is the right age :)

I bet ul get 2lb off then. Look at me last week can ever tell can you at all. Surpose that’s why they say weigh once a week lol . I don’t think I could ever do that lol.

Oh yum I like flapjack. Iv just had my lasagne got food in mind today so tryin keep busy. This mornin I painted nails decided don’t like colour so did them again that soon took me to dinner time 😂.

It’s the parks that make it expensive isn’t it. The flight and hotel is same as going anywhere really. See Disney doesn’t appeal to hubby at at but ov he would go for Olivia. Iv told him everyone loves it when there. He doesn’t like rides at all so for him waste as wouldn’t go on any. Would suit him few days in park then spend the rest exploring. I look at it and think if goin that far its a waste not to get 14 day park tickets

I bet ul get 2lb off then. Look at me last week can ever tell can you at all. Surpose that’s why they say weigh once a week lol . I don’t think I could ever do that lol.

Oh yum I like flapjack. Iv just had my lasagne got food in mind today so tryin keep busy. This mornin I painted nails decided don’t like colour so did them again that soon took me to dinner time 😂.

It’s the parks that make it expensive isn’t it. The flight and hotel is same as going anywhere really. See Disney doesn’t appeal to hubby at at but ov he would go for Olivia. Iv told him everyone loves it when there. He doesn’t like rides at all so for him waste as wouldn’t go on any. Would suit him few days in park then spend the rest exploring. I look at it and think if goin that far its a waste not to get 14 day park tickets

I don't like the scary ride but disneys not just about the scary rides. There's so much that you can do there without even going on a single ride!
The parks do make it expensive but you have to plan before you go so you can get the most out of the parks.

OMG the flapjack was gorgeous....apparently she didn't put the full amount of sugar in them, which I could tell but they were super nice. I had one and then about an hour later had my shake and I'm still stuffed now!

Glad you enjoyed it. Iv been hungry all afternoon don’t know if it’s my cold makin me want food.

Oh no,stop thinking about food. Stay strong, it's not long till dinner time :)

I still feel a bit sick, Maybe the flapjack and the shake so close together wasn't such a good idea. Ah well I've learnt my lesson. On a positive note, I'm not at all hungry, so waiting till dinner won't be an issue, lol!

I currently feel sick tooth has chipped again. God I hate the dentist I never go I hate it that much. Iv just rung and registered with a new one. The woman said on phone would you prefer man or woman I said any as long as gentle lol. Now I’m thinking should I have asked for a woman lol. I’m booked in a week on Friday although this will prob be a check up .

I currently feel sick tooth has chipped again. God I hate the dentist I never go I hate it that much. Iv just rung and registered with a new one. The woman said on phone would you prefer man or woman I said any as long as gentle lol. Now I’m thinking should I have asked for a woman lol. I’m booked in a week on Friday although this will prob be a check up .

Ah hun, I hate the dentist as well :(
Ring back and request a woman, I'm sure if they've got one free they wont mind.

Just had a massive dinner, Jacket Potato, Cottage cheese and quiche. I worked out the calories and I think it's more like 800 than 600 due to the size of the potato. Never mind, it was still healthy so not too bothered. I think todays calories with the flapjack as well is probably about 1300. No too bad but I like to keep around 1000 but the extra flapjack and potato was worth it :) I'll be super good tomorrow.

I’m sure you have. Iv just mucked up and ate 2 choc bars woooops lol this cold is doin my head in makin me really hungry all the time . You know them days where u just could eat all day it’s been one of them. Olivia has not stopped Eatin all day aswell. Oh well tomorrow is another day

I’m sure you have. Iv just mucked up and ate 2 choc bars woooops lol this cold is doin my head in makin me really hungry all the time . You know them days where u just could eat all day it’s been one of them. Olivia has not stopped Eatin all day aswell. Oh well tomorrow is another day

Oh no.....we all have those days though so don't worry too much. Tomorrows a new day and you have your mini targets set so you'll be alright.

Good morning.
Feeling great this morning....I tried a summer skirt on that I've not been able to wear for a couple of years and it fit, infact it's really comfortable and fits perfectly. Then I tried on a pair of shorts that were an impulse buy about 3 years ago and I've never been able to fit in them, like they are about 15cms too small on the waist and now they are just a bit too small, probably about 4-5cms without having to squeeze into them. I am so pleased as I love the shorts and was always gutted that they were a lot too small when I brought them. My aim now is to get in them before my summer holiday in July. I will keep them hung up on the back of my door for extra motivation.
I knew I had lost a lot off my waist because I can almost feel my hips, lol but didn't realise how much until this morning.
So I'm super motivated now for my last 8 days on the diet before my holiday :)

Wow that’s brill hun. It’s always great isn’t it when your clothes start fitting again or ones you have never worn finally fit. Iv got a lot that Iv brought that never actually got into .

Back