Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Wow that’s brill hun. It’s always great isn’t it when your clothes start fitting again or ones you have never worn finally fit. Iv got a lot that Iv brought that never actually got into .

I'm the same, I have a few bits that don't fit me or are tight. You should try a few things of yours, I'm sure you'll see the difference as you've lost more than me :)

I looked through a old diary on my phone and one of the jumpers I brought was at 17.2 so il prob try things when I get to 17.

When I went on hol I think I was about the weight I am now because I’m wearing all the tops at the mo and they fit fine.

I looked through a old diary on my phone and one of the jumpers I brought was at 17.2 so il prob try things when I get to 17.

When I went on hol I think I was about the weight I am now because I’m wearing all the tops at the mo and they fit fine.

It's really good for motivation. I wish I had kept my measurements each week and took a photo wearing an outfit at the start of my diet and again now, to see the difference.

So todays food plan hasn't gone to plan. There were still some flapjacks at work, so I couldn't resist. But I've not had my shake yet so might not have that as I don't want to be over my calories and I'm sure that the flapjack will have put me over if I have the shake as well.
My food for today so far is a bag of snaps and a flapjack but I'm not really hungry now so will hopefully wait till dinner to eat again.

Lol Iv just had a choc brownie for my lunch lol but also had 200 cals this mornin.

You'll be fine with that. You normally have breakfast any way so you can just add it on :)

I've got my dinner planned already as I am out tonight so will be having it at about 6 before I go out. I'm doing naan bread with chicken, salad. It's one of my favorite meals and will be under 600 calories :)

Good morning.....
I'm so pleased, the scales showed 1lb off this morning!!
1lb off is great, I've had flapjack twice, chippy and pizza this week. So it just goes to show that calorie counting does work, even when you have treats :)
Moving onto my last week before my holiday and I have a plan. I am going to be super good all week except for Sunday (mothers day). My daughter has plans apparently but she knows I'm on a diet, so said she will take that into consideration (she's 12!!) Instead of chippy on Thursday as planned, I'll cook something really quick, easy and filling. On Friday we'll still have treat night but we'll have pizza burger which I imagine will be about 400 calories without chips but will feel like a real treat :) If anyone brings cakes into work, I will still have them but it'll be instead of a snack or lunch shake.
I'm on a mission. I have 1lb to shift before next week but would love it to be 3-4lbs, so I can atleast have a bit of a head start going into my holiday.

Yay well done hun that’s fab. Like you say it’s good when u think uv had them few
Naughty things. Haha bless your daughter this will be interesting . You should enjoy mother’s day tho so don’t be to strict.

You’ve already planned following week so I’m sure you will get it. Fingers crossed for you like you say be brill if could loose three just to take you over stone. It all helps doesn’t it.

I’m off to weigh now il be annoyed I know I will but it’s been one of them weeks

Yay well done hun that’s fab. Like you say it’s good when u think uv had them few
Naughty things. Haha bless your daughter this will be interesting . You should enjoy mother’s day tho so don’t be to strict.

You’ve already planned following week so I’m sure you will get it. Fingers crossed for you like you say be brill if could loose three just to take you over stone. It all helps doesn’t it.

I’m off to weigh now il be annoyed I know I will but it’s been one of them weeks

Thanks hun,
It was only 1lb this week but that 9lbs in 4 weeks doing calorie counting, so I'm really happy with that.
I'm super motivated now for the next week. My daughter is behind me 100% bless her, so I'm hopeful that anything she does will be ok-ish.
Let me know how you get on on the scales :)

That’s really good. I’m sure you will get a good loss next week. It’s always a good feeling isn’t it the last week before hol. God wish I was comin.

That’s really good. I’m sure you will get a good loss next week. It’s always a good feeling isn’t it the last week before hol. God wish I was comin.

I really hope so. Sometimes just before my holiday though, I start getting into holiday mode and forget the diet but I'm hopeful that that wont happen this time.

Haha ye that’s true I’m good at doing that. Are you goin next sat? If so just tell yourself got to get this week out way then u have a few days before you go. I don’t reckon you wont gain that much while away. I think after first week you get fed up with sight of food lol. It’s when ur all inclusive uv had it il be puttin a stone in garentee it lol.

I fly Saturday night but going to the hotel on Friday, so my last day will be Thursday but I'm out for dinner on Thursday night as we've got a birthday meal that I can't get out of. So really Wednesday will be my last day.
Normally when I'm in America we do lots of walking so that helps keep my weight down. I never normally put on more than about 5lbs max. I'm just worried that because I've been on such a low calorie diet, it might go back on a bit faster but it will be what it will be and if I gain more than expected, I'll just have to work harder at shifting it when I get home :)

Ye you’ve been on really low you do well to do it lol. Some days I feel like I need more than 1300 but I think that’s just certain times of month because normally I’m fine .

Just remeber tho they say if you have 1500 cals a day aim to loose a pound a week. I reckon ul prob end up havin like 2000 a day because from what ur used to that will be a lot. Will be interesting won’t it to see what happens.

Ur on count down now then . If was me I’d weigh wed and that would be it haha

Ye you’ve been on really low you do well to do it lol. Some days I feel like I need more than 1300 but I think that’s just certain times of month because normally I’m fine .

Just remeber tho they say if you have 1500 cals a day aim to loose a pound a week. I reckon ul prob end up havin like 2000 a day because from what ur used to that will be a lot. Will be interesting won’t it to see what happens.

Ur on count down now then . If was me I’d weigh wed and that would be it haha

It will be really interesting to see if I just turn back into a major holiday pig, lol. Or just eat crap but less of it. Hopefully the latter.
It has been quite easy for me to stick to 400 - 500 calories during the day because I have my shake and 2-3 snacks and then 600 calories at night. I don't eat much in the day any way so the day is easy. And with the shakes it makes it even easier. In the evening I'm making sure my meal is really filling so that I don't want to snack in the evening. It's worked well for me so far.

I'll weigh myself next Wednesday but will carry on eating healthily but wont weigh again before I go away. I'm almost on count down, still got loads to do at work before I go away but I reckon by the weekend I will be in full countdown mode.

Ye I do think u will get full quicker. See when I worked I found diets so much easier because you have set time to eat. Now it’s like a open house hahaha

Ye I do think u will get full quicker. See when I worked I found diets so much easier because you have set time to eat. Now it’s like a open house hahaha

It is easier working but I can eat at my desk,so there's no set times. My problem with work at the minute is that we have a lovely lady working with us and she brings in the most delicious cakes a couple of times a week. I am being really good though and having a cake instead of a snack.

Hmm my ideal friend haha. Ye it’s good that you can do that tho. Iv been fine today strange how some days just get to you

Back