Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

totally and they eat more too lol!!!
I'm a single mum so I don't have a man around to annoy me haha!
I'm doing this for myself, who cares about anyone else ;-) I wanna be slim, fit and happy and that's all I need. All I know is, being the weight I am which is lots more than you, isn't good for me, I feel like i'm 60 not almost 40! I wanna be able to run a flight of stairs and not get out of breath! I don't wanna look frumpy in my clothing.

Monday 23rd January

Breakfast

WW yogurt

Lunch

Jacket potato, chicken & salad (lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomato, beetroot and a low calorie italian dressing

Dinner

Chicken pie, 1/2 jacket potato and peas
banana, puff pastry (saved from dinner), 1/4 teaspoon nuttela & 1 tablespoon ice-cream. Naughty but sooooo nice!!

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 11 - 80 Squats

Good morning all,

I've taken advice and started having more salad and veg and less fruit. I had a big salad for lunch with a bit of dressing as advised on here. It was lush. I've never tossed salad in a dressing before, i normally just drizzle it over the top.

I managed to drink all my 4 bottles of water at work yesterday and also had a couple of glasses in the evening.

I was very naughty though...The puff pastry on my chicken pie looked really nice, so I saved half of it to make myself a pudding. I'm not normally bothered about puddings but I really had a sweet tooth last night so I chopped up some banana and melted a bit of nutella top. Then added the pastry and a small amount of ice-cream. I know it was really naughty but omg it was delish and well worth it!

But today I am back on it big time. I am going to increase my squats by another 10 today so I will do 90 squats. I don't mind doing them as I do them at work when everyone has gone home, usually while I'm waiting for the ketle to boil!

Hope you all have a good day.

90 squats wow!
Well done for getting more veg in there.

I don't use salad dressing anymore as I was worried about hidden syns and just dress salads with freshly squeezed lemon juice it's so good and no syns. But I think I'm slightly obsessed with mint sauce, Lemon juice so anything acidic I love lol.

So with the squats you just see how many you do before giving up and then add ten each day?

For my sweet tooth moment, a ripe pear and mullerlight (I don't think anything could be sweeter) or a options hot chocolate sachet for the choc fix at two syns.

90 squats wow!
Well done for getting more veg in there.

I don't use salad dressing anymore as I was worried about hidden syns and just dress salads with freshly squeezed lemon juice it's so good and no syns. But I think I'm slightly obsessed with mint sauce, Lemon juice so anything acidic I love lol.

So with the squats you just see how many you do before giving up and then add ten each day?

For my sweet tooth moment, a ripe pear and mullerlight (I don't think anything could be sweeter) or a options hot chocolate sachet for the choc fix at two syns.

I like lemon juice but not on salad. I drink a lot of hot lemon as it's a great fat burner. I've brought a low calorie salad dressing. It is only 10 calories a serving, so not too bad.

With my squats, I did the amount I could on the first day without pushing myself too much. Then yes I add 10 each day. Although now I am getting nearer to 100 it is hurting, so I'm going to go down to 5 extra a day for as long as I can manage. I'm hoping it will be a month but I'm only on Day 12, so will see how I do.

I've been having yogurts in the morning this week for breakfast, I've been having the WW ones but they don't seem so sweet. I try not to eat sweet stuff in the evening because I know if I start I won't stop, lol.

Lol the odd little thing won't make to much diff. I went out yesterday was good and asked for steak and jacket and was in a BBQ marinade haha I decided to look after I'd eaten it lol. It tasted so good tho I don't think I would of moaned lol. They already brought it out with chips and had to send it back lol. Some times you feel sorry for your self enough ordering jacket over chips then they put them on your plate and I'm like errr I asked for a jacket haha

Lol the odd little thing won't make to much diff. I went out yesterday was good and asked for steak and jacket and was in a BBQ marinade haha I decided to look after I'd eaten it lol. It tasted so good tho I don't think I would of moaned lol. They already brought it out with chips and had to send it back lol. Some times you feel sorry for your self enough ordering jacket over chips then they put them on your plate and I'm like errr I asked for a jacket haha

haha, I know exactly what you mean.
Atleast you enjoyed your meal out yesterday. It is worse when you didn't enjoy it and then find out after it wasn't so good for you, lol!
I think we all need little treats to keep us going.

I love coffee, it's my little treat and it's not like I drink it all day long, I only have 1 or 2 mugs a day. I love it milky with x2 sweetners, I only ever drink them morning and early afternoon and the rest of the day I drink water oh and I like the odd glass of pepsi max, but it's only really when I have a bottle in. It's better than scoffing the chocolate, cakes, biscuits etc that I used to eat! I'm a real food lover, I have my dislikes but if I like it, I love it haha... which brings me here. I'll learn one day.

Just been catching up on your diary, I like your idea of challenges, I bought Joe Wicks DVD to do along side my running but not even looked at it yet lol...I may try to give it a go on Thursday when I work from home.

Tuesday 24th January

Breakfast

WW yogurt

Lunch

Cous Cous, Chicken & Salad (lettuce, cucumber, onion, tomato, beetroot and a low calorie italian dressing

Dinner

Courgette Fritter, SW Chips and Peas and teaspoon mayo light

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 12 - 85 Squats

Good morning all,

I managed to have salad again yesterday but I think I had too much lettuce. I'm not a massive lettuce fan but I thought it would bulk my salad out a bit but I think I over did it. So I really can't face lettuce today, so I'm having salad with no lettuce!

I really struggled with water again yesterday. I only managed 2 bottles at work and 2 glasses at home. So about a litre less than I would like but I was so cold at work that I just wanted tea.

Squats, I did 85 ouch they are starting to hurt now. So they must be working!

Hi, here to support. Interested to see what your mini challenges are and perhaps joining you. Currently I am randomly walking the streets aimlessly trying to get 10,000 steps under my belt a day!
Detox days should interesting too. Like us all, you know what you have to do, just a case of getting on plan.
Up to now i am doing as many steps as poss. 23500 on saturday. Also j smith five fat burning miles. 1 spin class a wk and one body tone. What mini challenges do u fancy ...i am up ifor :character00116:t if u are. Want to be looking good ny summer at the latest

Wednesday 25th January

Breakfast

Yoplait super fruitti yogurt

Lunch

SW Chips(small amount left over from dinner), Chicken & Salad (cucumber, onion, tomato, beetroot) and a low calorie italian dressing

Dinner

Grilled chicken with mushroom, onion and melted cheese, SW chips, rice & peas

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 13 - 90 Squats

Good morning all,

How are you all doing?

I'm just trying to catch up with everyone as I wasn't on here much yesterday. I was so busy at work and then for some reason, I made dinner when I got home and before I knew it, it was bedtime!

I had a Yoplait super fruitti yogurt for my breakfast yesterday, it was really tasty and not too many calories so all good :) Then for dinner hubby wanted steak so as I don't eat steak, I decided to make myself a concoction. I grilled some chicken and then put onion and mushroom on the top of it, followed by a small amount of low fat cheese and topped with sliced tomato. It was absolutely gorgeous, I did the mushrooms and onions in the microwave to soften them a bit first and with the melted cheese, they went absolutely perfect :) I think this will be added to my meal plan for next week as well :)

This morning I was feeling a bit deflated as it has been playing on my mind a bit that I only lost 1lb last week, so I had a sneaky peek at the scales and it looks lie I've lost about 1lb since Monday, so hopefully all the extra veg and salad is working for me this week!

Are there syns in the yoplaitt? I fell victim to hidden syns in yogurts so am very cautious but always good to have another syn free option other than mullerlight

Back