Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Ye deffo go for quantity haha. I drunk that much over crimbo including box of wine and 2 bottle I'm actually managing without it . No wonder I put 8lb on over crimbo

I wouldn't dare count what I had over christmas. My christmas seemed to start at the end of November and run through to January, I had so many social events and all of them included alcohol.

Wednesday 18th January

Breakfast

Melon & Kiwi

Lunch

Spicy Cous Cous
satsuma

Dinner

Stuffed Marrow (stuffed with quorn chilli and topped with sage & onion stuffing crust), SW chips, sweet potato, peas and carrots

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 6 - 65 Squats

TUMMY CRUNCH CHALLENGE:

Day 1 - 20 Crunches

Good morning all,

My dinner last night was absolutely amazing! My plate was so full that I struggled to eat it all! I worked out that it was worth 3 syns.

Amy and I started our tummy crunch and plank challenges last night. I managed the plank for about 10 seconds...I'm rubbish but it's a starting point, so hopefully each day I will be able to build on it and by the end, hold it for a lot longer. As for tummy crunches we decided to start with 20 and will increase them daily.

I'm still drowning in water, so that's good. Some days it seems really easy to drink 4 bottles of water in a day but then others it's a real struggle.

I've found a fab website that tells me all the syns of things I'm not sure about. For example last night my dinner had a stuffing crust and I wouldn't know where to start with syning that but this website is fab and has all the supermarket brands! http://www.slimmingworldsyns.com

Hope you all have a fab day.

Just be careful Hun just had a
Quick look and it says Chinese chicken with oyster sauce and beef with mushrooms are 4.5
Syns. Beef with mushrooms is actually 8.5 Iv had it twice haha. Do you go to a club cause they should of given you a pin for the app so you can join and that has a syn calculator on it.

Just be careful Hun just had a
Quick look and it says Chinese chicken with oyster sauce and beef with mushrooms are 4.5
Syns. Beef with mushrooms is actually 8.5 Iv had it twice haha. Do you go to a club cause they should of given you a pin for the app so you can join and that has a syn calculator on it.

Ah bugger, I thought I'd found a good one.
I don't go to meetings, I'm doing it at home on my own. I've found another couple of sites as well, so might use all of them to compare. I never have that many syns that I would be over my daily allowance so I am not too bothered but it is nice to keep a rough count.

Just abit of advice in the past iv either brought a book of eBay or got out magazine free
Membership and gone to club paid 5quid just to get the book lol. This helps a lot with basic syns. If u need info on anything tho just ask il use my app for you

Thursday 19th January 2017

Breakfast

Melon, pineapple Kiwi

Lunch

Quorn mince, SW chips with a teaspoon of mayo as it was quite dry

Dinner

Pasta with tomato and mushroom sauce and quorn mince
Chocolate Cake!!

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 7 - 70 Squats

Good morning all,

Well yesterday was going great until my friend came round with a piece of chocolate cake each for me and hubby. I couldn't say no as they had made the effort and brought it round to us. It was lush but I would not know where to start synning it. I think I'll just say I used all my syns for the day!
Other than that I had had a great day and didn't feel hungry once at work. I did struggle with water though, I only managed 3 bottles. So today I am making a bigger effort to drink all 4 bottles during the day. So far I've had....half a bottle (rubbish)!

I've got a busy weekend but I am prepared foodwise. I am taking my daughter and neice to the thetre tomorrow night and said we would have a meal out, so I need to be careful then but other than that, I have a full weekend meal plan already sorted :)

Hope you all have a fab day.

So here goes, my first full day on plan. Here is yesterdays food diary:

Monday 9th January 2017

Breakfast

Banana

Lunch

Spicy Cous Cous
Satsuma

Dinner

Quorn Mince Chilli with rice, sw chips and naan

I know my dinner last night was not the best but it was my first day back, so am easing myself in gently :)

I will not include tea, coffee, water or green tea in my diary but any other drinks I have I will document.

I haven't started doing my exercised yet as I have the most horrendous cough, o I'm waiting for that to clear but hopefully will be able to start some of my mini exercise challenges within the next few days :)

Saturday 22nd January

Breakfast

Alpen

Lunch

Chicken Quasidillas with rice

Dinner

Chicken Wrap (KFC)

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

No Squats today

Good morning all,
Had an amazing day yesterday. I went in town with my daughter and niece ages 11 and 14. Ouch it hurt my purse but they got lots of nice new clothes. Then we went to see Grease, omg it was fab, we all absolutely loved it.
Foodwise I wasn't so good. I tried to be healthy-ish and had rice with my lunch rather than chips but the whole meal was rubbish, so we ended up going to KFC on our way home :(

Today I am on a mission to be good. I'm cooking a roast this afternoon for my family but I am planning on being good. I really want to see a loss on the scales tomorrow morning.

Back