Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I've tried quark before but found it really disappointing in desserts! Wish I liked it as much as you. Although that prob explains my lifelong struggle with my weight, haha. For some reason never found a healthy/low calorie dessert that I actually enjoy :( xx

I've tried quark before but found it really disappointing in desserts! Wish I liked it as much as you. Although that prob explains my lifelong struggle with my weight, haha. For some reason never found a healthy/low calorie dessert that I actually enjoy :( xx
It took me a while to get my head around quark, or at least my tastebuds. I love it now and always have it in the fridge. I chuck it in currys, soups, puds and allsorts. A little of that splenda type sweetener added, while you are getting used to it, can be helpful.

How have you done with WI? Good luck x

29th January 2017

Breakfast

2 Poached eggs on 2 pieces toast

Lunch

No Lunch

Dinner

Mac & cheese, garlic bread, salad and sweet potato fries (pub)

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

No Squats today

Good morning all,

Yay, I'm so happy. I lost between 2-3lbs today, so as I don't have digital scales so I can't say exactly I will say I have lost 2lbs :) So that takes my total to 9lbs in 3 weeks and I have managed to go over my January target by 1lb.
I am so happy as yesterday wasn't such a good day foodwise. But I did do a long bike ride, so hopefully that helped :)
Hubby also lost 2lbs as well today, so he has now lost a total of 1 stone & 1lb, which is fab for him. I'm really pleased for him.

Hope you all have a good day.

Well done that's fab , just goes to show how much the bike ride helped. Just think if stuck to plan and did bike ride how much faster ul loose. will be good for you if you start biking again every weekend. Think I'm going to get an excersise DVD This week as that should help me ideal when she has a nap.

Well done that's fab , just goes to show how much the bike ride helped. Just think if stuck to plan and did bike ride how much faster ul loose. will be good for you if you start biking again every weekend. Think I'm going to get an excersise DVD This week as that should help me ideal when she has a nap.

I totally agree.
I'm hoping to start doing a bike ride atleast every other week. I would like to do more but we go out as a family and my brother and his kids also come, so we have to arrange the rides for when we all have no plans, it's so much easier in the summer as we can go in the evening. My brother lives about 40 mins from me, so we decided to from his house, so we keep our bikes there to save us having to take them over everytime. In summer I know we will be going atleast once a week, so hopefully it will keep me fit and the weight off :)

I've been today my tummy crunches and the plank every day for about a week now as well and can really see the difference in my stomach now.

Good luck with the DVD :)

Oh yea forgot your doing them. I deffo need to do some exercise. I remeber when I lost 3 stone before daughter was born I went on exercise bike and was doing 5 miles a Day. Started off with one mile slow then got a good speed up and was managing 5. By doing this I was gettin a good 3lb off a week so really does help.

Just found on sky some 5 min work outs so going do them later. I can't wait for the warm weather can go for walks etc it's just so cold at the min.

I do the plank for as long as I can manage. Not very long normally, I am really rubbish at it!
I can do tummy crunches and sit ups a bit better, I started doing just 15, now daily I have worked upto about 22 but I don't feel like I am pushing myself enough. So will try and increase them a bit more today.

There are lots of 7 minute work outs on the internet. Or you could make your own plan up and write it down, so you can look at it as you're doing the work out :)

Ye it's about pushing ourself that little bike more. I remember on the bike I used to have it it bedroom I would just fall onto bed after haha was knackered just kept getting faster but hey this is when it's working

31st January 2017

Breakfast

Yoplait Yogurt

Lunch

Jacket Potato, cottage cheese with chives, tomato & cucumber

Dinner

Chicken Pie, Peas, Carrots and half a jacket potato
Banana & strawberry with melted nutella, 1/2 puff pastry left over from dinner and a spoon of ice-cream

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 18 - 95 Squats (50 & 45)

Good morning all,

I looks like the extra salad and veg last week really helped me with my weight loss last week, so I am going to try it again this week. So every meal will have some form of veg or salad with it (except breakfast).

I really struggled again at work yesterday to drink water. Work was manic and I didn't even get chance to make a drink until about 1pm when I had lunch. But I am doing better today, I've already had one bottle :)

Last night's dinner was lovely again. I'm quite into my chicken pie, we had it last week as well. And like last week, I saved some pastry so I could have a little pudding treat. It was well worth it and a nice treat for doing well on the scales :)

We're out tonight with friends, so I need to make really good food choices. I never usually have a pudding when I eat out, so hopefully I will manage with just one course and it's still January, so there will be no alcohol temptation.

I'm back doing the squats again after having the weekend off. I'm struggling to do them all together now due to time restraints so I am doing them in 2 halves. I know that's cheating a bit but atleast I'm still getting them all done.

I'm still doing the plank, sit ups and tummy crunches but I'm not logging them as I am just doing as many as I can when I can.

I started doing the Plank for about 5 seconds and now after about a week I can do about 10 second!! Massive achievement, lol!!

Hope you all have a good day.

Back