Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

SCRAP THE WEEKEND FOOD WISE!!!!!

Good morning all,

How are we all today?

I had a great weekend but not so good food wise! Friday night we had friends round for a curry, Saturday we had KFC for lunch and then we went round friends in the evening and they did us pizza! I didn't do too badly yesterday as skipped breakfast and lunch and just had a veggi burger after going for a bike ride!

But I am super happy...I got on the scales this morning and I managed 1lb off :)

I have still been doing my tummy crunches, sit ups and plank over the weekend and can see a slight difference in my stomach, so I am really happy about that.

Good luck everyone this week.

Yay well done looks like the bike ride paid off again lol . Did you have what you wanted from KFC or stuck to plan as if stuck to plan this isn't that bad only pizza so may explain it.

I just had a small flaming wrap and fries but as we had been to the NEC all day, we were walking around a lot so hopefully that helped :)
How was your weekend?

Oh that's not to bad at all I would of had worse than that lol. My weekend flew by which was great also had a KFC lol chose the mini fillets really nice felt so naughty lol it was fab

6th February 2017

Breakfast

Yogurt

Lunch

Spicy Cous Cous, tomato, cucumber, onion, radish & beetroot

Dinner

Cheese & Onion Quiche, sweet potato fries and peas

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 25 - 100 Squats (50 & 50)

Good morning all,

Yesterday food-wise everything went well and I managed to drink my 4 bottles of water while at work.

I am really pushing myself now as I am going on holiday on Saturday, so will get on the scales Saturday morning instead on Monday next week. I really want to see a bit more of my belly gone and hopefully another 1lb or so. I have upped my tummy crunches now so I am doing about 40 a day instead of 20, plus I'm still doing the Plank every day. I am managing about 20 seconds at a time now, which a massive improvement on the 5 seconds a couple of weeks ago!

I am hoping to continue doing the crunches and plank while I am holiday as the food and drink won't be good so exercise will be my best friend, lol!

Hope you're all having a good day so far.

6th February 2017

Breakfast

Yogurt

Lunch

Spicy Cous Cous, tomato, cucumber, onion, radish & beetroot

Dinner

Cheese & Onion Quiche, sweet potato fries and peas

SQUAT CHALLENGE:

Day 25 - 100 Squats (50 & 50)

Good morning all,

Yesterday food-wise everything went well and I managed to drink my 4 bottles of water while at work.

I am really pushing myself now as I am going on holiday on Saturday, so will get on the scales Saturday morning instead on Monday next week. I really want to see a bit more of my belly gone and hopefully another 1lb or so. I have upped my tummy crunches now so I am doing about 40 a day instead of 20, plus I'm still doing the Plank every day. I am managing about 20 seconds at a time now, which a massive improvement on the 5 seconds a couple of weeks ago!

I am hoping to continue doing the crunches and plank while I am holiday as the food and drink won't be good so exercise will be my best friend, lol!

good plan!!! What an inspiration

That is for mini flamming wrap crazy isn't it. Your like me need to loads this week as next is going to be a baaaad week next week . Where you off on hol some where warm.

P.s ur doing fab with your excersise

7th February 2017

Breakfast

Yogurt

Snack

Sweet Chilli Lentil Curls

Lunch

Spicy Cous Cous, sweet potato fries, tomato, cucumber, onion, radish & beetroot
Fibre One Choclate Brownie Bar

Dinner

Veggi sausage roll, sweet potato wedges, potato chunks, pepper, mushroom, onion, peas & small amount mayo

Evening snack

3 ferrero rocher

Hi All,

Well, my food was all planned for yesterday but then it kinda went wrong! It wasn't too bad but I had planned to have chicken fajita for dinner but I forgot to buy the chicken, doh! So I kind of just grabbed loads of stuff out the fridge and freezer and made something with it, lol!
I am going on holiday at the end of the week so wse don't have too much choice in the fridge/freezer at the moment as I haven't been shopping and wanted to run the fridge down a bit before holiday.

I was a bit naughty in the evening. I was craving chocolate so I gave in and had 3 ferrero rochers. I never crave chocolate but I think that because I had the brownie bar in the afternoon, it gave me a taste for chocolate!

I am still doing my sit ups, crunches and plank twice a day. I think I need to push myself more though, so might try to up the amount I do each time a bit more.

That is for mini flamming wrap crazy isn't it. Your like me need to loads this week as next is going to be a baaaad week next week . Where you off on hol some where warm.

P.s ur doing fab with your excersise

Eek, that's high. I presumed you meant it was 16.5 for a twister!

We are going to Lanzarote for a week All Inclusive. It was a last minute thing, we only booked it in January. I'm really looking forward to it but I know I will pig out on the All Inclusive food! I am hoping to up my walking though while I'm away so hopefully that will eliminate a bit of the damage (yes I know I am kidding myself, lol).

IMG_1405.PNG

Oh nice bet you can't wait. All inclusive is the best but also the worse thing ever haha. Last time I lost 3stone was for a all inclusive holiday let's just say I ate everything. I started of quite well not putting that much on my plate . By the end of the week I was having fresh bread at every meal time haha and cocktails used to start at like 10am by the pool bar.

Least you got the pool to jump into once u have eaten the whole restaurant . Hahaha

Oh nice bet you can't wait. All inclusive is the best but also the worse thing ever haha. Last time I lost 3stone was for a all inclusive holiday let's just say I ate everything. I started of quite well not putting that much on my plate . By the end of the week I was having fresh bread at every meal time haha and cocktails used to start at like 10am by the pool bar.

Least you got the pool to jump into once u have eaten the whole restaurant . Hahaha

Wow I am still shocked at how many syns are in those wraps, I'm glad I didn't go for a twister now!

They say that the average person puts on 7lbs during an AI holiday. I know I'm going to gain a bit but am hoping it will be less than 7lbs as I have set my mini target of 5lbs in January and have so far only lost 1lb and will also have to shift the weight gain as well. Not sure it is really do-able but I will try.

Hmm it's hard isn't it because what you gain you should loose within 2 weeks if it's like 7lb. I think I put about 10 on haha I'm not an average person tho I'm a pig lol

You know what tho holidays are there to enjoy time away from work to enjoy yourself. I wouldn't worry just hve a lovely time like I say be off within a few week may even be 1 week .

Hmm it's hard isn't it because what you gain you should loose within 2 weeks if it's like 7lb. I think I put about 10 on haha I'm not an average person tho I'm a pig lol

You know what tho holidays are there to enjoy time away from work to enjoy yourself. I wouldn't worry just hve a lovely time like I say be off within a few week may even be 1 week .

Haha I'm also a pig lol and have very little self control!
I totally agree, holidays are for enjoying and you only live once. I will however be working the whole time as I cannot leave my business totally in the hands of my staff, so I still need to work for a few hours a day but atleast I will be in the sun :)

I've been to Lanzarote many years ago and did excursions, absolutely loved it there!

If you have drinks, try plan what you will have before you go out, so you could have diet coke and a spirit instead of wine for example, don't forget to drink lots and lots of water as that'll help flush all the badness out. Ice lollies are lower cal than ice-cream. Treat yourself to dessert but pile your main meal's plate with loads of veg and salad! I bet you'll only put a couple of lbs on as you are so early in the plan you are still quite psyched up!! :)

Back