Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Oh no bless you nothing worse is there. Hope your feeling abit better now.

What did u have to eat Chinese can be dodgy can’t it.

Still feel terrible, I’m not running to the loo so much now but still got really bad stomach ache. I think it was the fu young from the Chinese, everything else I had was shared and it’s only me that was Ill 😷

I’m feeling really drained now, poor hubby has had to run around after Amy. She needed new school shoes and things for a wedding on Saturday. So he had to take her shopping after work. I’m hoping I’ll be better by morning so I can go to work.

On a positive note I might have lost a few pounds lol!

Back to work!!

I had a really good nights sleep, even though I woke up with a headache still but I feel loads better than yesterday, so have come into work.

I started back on the diet today, so far I've had 2 pieces of toast and a bag of lentil curls, so 350 calories in total. I need to go shopping after work so not too sure what I'm having for dinner yet but it will be around 600 calories.

I got on the scales this morning and they're still showing the same as on Monday, so I've gained 5lbs...not bad for 6 weeks really.

So now my target by Christmas is 21lbs. That might be a bit tight but I will give it my best shot. I'm thinking of setting myself a 6 week target to start with because that's when I go to Orlando. So I would like to lose 12lbs by then. That will then give me 9lbs plus any gain from Orlando to lose in the 8 weeks before Christmas. That would then put me at my overall target of 10 stone.
I know when I get closer to my target it will be harder and my loses will be smaller but I will try my best and hopefully I'll get to target, which would be amazing :)

Glad to hear your feeling better.

5lb is nothing tht will be gone this week. How good tho you went away all that time and only gained that amount that’s brilliant.

Have you struggled today or have you been ok. I think first 2 days are the worse then it’s easy .

You have a good plan set out I think mines goin be loose as much as I can haha

Glad to hear your feeling better.

5lb is nothing tht will be gone this week. How good tho you went away all that time and only gained that amount that’s brilliant.

Have you struggled today or have you been ok. I think first 2 days are the worse then it’s easy .

You have a good plan set out I think mines goin be loose as much as I can haha

I’m hoping to shift at least 3lb by Wednesday. I’ve got a party Friday night and a wedding on Saturday, so I know it’s not going to be easy. However I’m driving on both, so that’s a bonus....no drinking for me 😁

I’ve not struggled at all today but I was really busy at work, so no time to think about food. I had 2 pieces of toast before work, lentil curls and an Alpen bar at work, then pasta tonight. My total calories were 1020. It’s good to be back using MFP.

You know what i wouldn’t worry u have just completly smashed a 6 week holiday nothin will ever be as bad as that will it .

I surpose being pourly has prob helped u cause after not eaten u eat very little don’t u to check ur ok.

Keep it up 😀👍

You know what i wouldn’t worry u have just completly smashed a 6 week holiday nothin will ever be as bad as that will it .

I surpose being pourly has prob helped u cause after not eaten u eat very little don’t u to check ur ok.

Keep it up 😀👍

I actually thought I'd lose a bit with not being well but for some reason I didn't which is strange!

Today I was starving when I woke up but managed to last until now. I'm currently having some left over pasta from last night. Normally I'd have a snack mid morning but because I'm having pasta I wanted to wait. Tonight I'm having pizza, cous cous and salad, really looking forward to it, I think I'll be within 1000 in total for the day which is good :) I've also been drinking lots of water this morning, so hopefully that will help. I've not started my peddles yet. I'm planning to start doing them either tomorrow or Monday.

Good morning!!

I can't believe it's Friday already!!

I've got a party tonight and a wedding tomorrow, so not sure how I'll do foodwise this weekend. I'm not planning on eating much during the day today because there's a buffet tonight. Not sure about tomorrow because it's a sit down meal and then I think a bbq at night. The bbq will be ok because I don't really eat anything off a bbq but not sure about the sit down meal.

I was really good yesterday, stuck to just over 1000 calories :) I had a sneaky look on the scales this morning because I know I won't do my mid week weigh in tomorrow, I'm down 1lb so ok with that for just a couple of days.

I am so proud of Amy, she has been selected to sing in her choir at the Royal Albert Hall. I was absolutely buzzing yesterday when I found out. She's just like it's a theatre in London....no kid, it's the Royal Albert Hall!!

Hahahahaha go Amy that’s brill. She sounds funny lol must be a girl thing.

You will be fine with the bbq part then I’m sure you will see a good loss next week.

I’m looking forward to gettin back on plan. Woman at work was on about doin Cambridge diet last night I told her do this but looked at me like I was mad haha. Said her mate lost loads on Cambridge I went ye soon as shops will all go back on. If u think I haven’t really been on plan prop since after hol and Iv prob gained 1 or 2 pound it’s pretty good

Hahahahaha go Amy that’s brill. She sounds funny lol must be a girl thing.

You will be fine with the bbq part then I’m sure you will see a good loss next week.

I’m looking forward to gettin back on plan. Woman at work was on about doin Cambridge diet last night I told her do this but looked at me like I was mad haha. Said her mate lost loads on Cambridge I went ye soon as shops will all go back on. If u think I haven’t really been on plan prop since after hol and Iv prob gained 1 or 2 pound it’s pretty good

Ah Amy is a little comedian at times she really is bless her.

I've got 2 little cans of gin and rose lemonade to take to the party tonight and I'm driving so will stick to that. Hopefully it will still be within my calories if I don't eat too much. I'm going on a bike ride on Sunday so reckon I'll be ok, especially as I'm driving on Saturday so wont be drinking.

I can't wait for you to get back on it properly next week :) I'll have my buddy back. You need to join the Slimmer for Christmas thread!

I went to see my friend last night, she is a really big lady, I'd have no idea how much she weighs (maybe 25 plus) and would never dare ask. She has been big since she was about 16, she's 35 now. She's just got bigger and bigger but last October she joined SW because she was really down. She goes to every class religiously and has so far lost 13lb!!! She's been told by the SW woman that it's stress that's causing her body not to lose weight....rubbish it's the amount of crap she put in her gob! Anyway I never tell her how much I've lost because it would make her feel even more down about herself. So nearly a year on she still swears by SW, even though I've told her how easy CC is and she can obviously see it's working for me.
I don't think anyone understands CC until they have tried it but trying to get people to try it is near on impossible. I'm sure my friend would have lost over 5 stone by now on CC if she had started when I did, maybe even more but theres no convincing her! I'd love to share my journey with her but can't because I'm doing so well.
We're living proof that it works :)

Ye they don’t want to know do they sooner go to a group and pay every week. I said to woman last night that on Cambridge I lost 10lb first week and on cc I lost 6lb. I told her do slim fast for week get body used to it then go onto cc but she was like I love slimming world might do that. I was telling her about you that you had been away for 6 weeks and gained 5lb she went that’s amazing I was like exactly. Thing is people want big losses every week which ye it’s good but is it likely to stay off prob not. I was loosing the odd 3-4 then 1-2 a week which is a good amount. She reckons was ordering exante stuff in the end cause cheaper so il find out on Monday

Eh Ment to tell you when I started this diet the final straw for me was my coat might sound daft but I hid behind it. In the end I would be about popping out the zip lol. Put it on at the weekend as haven’t worn if since winter and oh my god it’s crazy how big it is. Iv got to go get a new one I was buzzing because it’s a 16 and it’s the coat i brought last time lost weight so it means I can buy a size 14 now 😃😃😃😃

Ah that’s brilliant....I’ve not tried my winter coat on yet but like you I imagine it’ll be huge! I’m wearing a dress tomorrow to the wedding that I’ve not worn for 2 years. I found a photo of me last wearing it, so will post them both after tomorrow to show the difference.

I’d never do exante. I did look at it but everyone’s always saying how Ill they feel. CC is really healthy and easy....no going back now 😁

Coats! I have a lovely leopard fur coat to wear this winter which will be too big ...until I can fit into a 14 - when I have a lovely shawl collared camel cpoat I got in TKMaxx Kensington High Street - made by damsel in a dress. I can't wait to get back into it. Btw, TK Maxx KensingtonHigh St London is a great place to go - the best of the merchandise is there.

I also have a flare skirted belted little mac style light coat for the spring in 14. Those will be among my clothes that will keep me a goal THIS TIME!!!!

Meanwhile I can still wear my land's end windproof fleece and puffer long hooded coat. they'll need to do me all winter even if they get very baggy!! Can't wait for them to get baggy. Currently they are loose - and 3 months ago they were only just zipping up.

Yea! Thanks for making me think about coats......

Coats! I have a lovely leopard fur coat to wear this winter which will be too big ...until I can fit into a 14 - when I have a lovely shawl collared camel cpoat I got in TKMaxx Kensington High Street - made by damsel in a dress. I can't wait to get back into it. Btw, TK Maxx KensingtonHigh St London is a great place to go - the best of the merchandise is there.

I also have a flare skirted belted little mac style light coat for the spring in 14. Those will be among my clothes that will keep me a goal THIS TIME!!!!

Meanwhile I can still wear my land's end windproof fleece and puffer long hooded coat. they'll need to do me all winter even if they get very baggy!! Can't wait for them to get baggy. Currently they are loose - and 3 months ago they were only just zipping up.

Yea! Thanks for making me think about coats......

Hi AliGal

Haha gotta love a girl who loves her coat!
I love a big warm winter coat but because I have a big bust coats always make me look huge.
I'm sure you'll get into your size 14, you're doing fab. It's always great to have something a bit smaller to give you a bit of added incentive :) I've got a couple of pairs of shorts which I keep trying on to see if they fit any better, every time I try them on, I take a photo. I'm praying I can get in them by the time I go on holiday next!

Little miss naughty been reading your posts well done on your loss, i am interested in losing weight by cc. can you give me some advice

Hi minnie

I love doing CC and it is so easy. My best advice would be to get the My Fitness Pal app on your phone and track absolutely everything you eat. I'm sticking to 1000 - 1200 calories a day, some times I find it hard to get above 1000 but I usually manage it with an extra snack. Also drown yourself in water. I find drinking water really hard in the day at work but I know the benefits, so I force myself to have atleast 3 liters a day.

My typical day is:

Breakfast - fruit or toast (200 cals max)
Snack - crisps, salad, fruit, biscuit bar (100 cals max)
Lunch - couscous or salad with chicken (200 cals max)
Dinner - Anything under 600 cals

Sometimes I swap lunch for an extra 2 snacks, I tend to do this if I'm at work. It's easier for me to snack and also seems like I'm eating more.

Good luck with your diet, CC is a fab diet, so worth a go!

Good morning!

It's the day of the wedding!

We've decided to go to Witherspoons for breakfast. The wedding is at 12pm in Nottingham, so we need to leave by about 10.30. Thinking it is quicker and easier to nip out for breakfast before we get ready. Plus food probably wont be until about 3pm, maybe later so we'll be starving if we don't have breakfast. So I know it's a bit naughty but it's a special day, so I'll have the day off the diet today. I'll be back on it 100% tomorrow, plus I'm doing a bike ride tomorrow so hopefully that'll help :)

Hope you have a great day!

Have a lovely day it’s Ment to be lovely weather today aswell. Yum enjoy your breakfast. We have just set off for Skeg should be there about 10.30 so not to bad. I plan on having fish and chips today enjoying my last day off plan. 👍

Have a fab day

Back