Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Thanks both.

I am struggling a bit at the moment but still trying to keep within my calorie allowance but I don't always seem to be making the best food choices.

I'm going shopping tonight and have a definite meal plan, so should be ok.

Last night I had chippy but it was planned and within my calories. Tonight I'm shopping, so will be a nice easy dinner, I'm thinking something with couscous and salad.

Hope you're both still doing well :)

Hey littlemiss, doing really well I see! 2lb/week and target before Vegas is definitely possible! If not then you will be very close, how exciting :classic_big_grin:

Good morning!

It seems like a lot of your choices have been driven by things outwith your control, don’t be too hard on yourself, life can get in the way🙂
Don’t know if this would be any use to you but I have a thread in the Cambridge section where I’ve put some recipes up. It’s called moving on from ss. You might fancy something

When I was going on holiday and couldn’t quite fit my shorts, I often said to myself if I was wavering do you want to be fat or fabulous😀
ps not that you can’t be fat and fabulous but it wasn’t an option for me. I would not wish to be seen as a fatshamer 🙂)

pps not that I’m suggesting you’re fat I do not wish to be seen as a troll😁😉

Have a great day x

Happy Friday all!!

Yay it's nearly the weekend....no snow here this morning but bitterly cold.

Had a great day foodwise yesterday, I was really busy at work so didn't really think about food, so by the time I left I'd only had grapes, then I had a big dinner when I got home. Calories for the day were around 900. Which is great because we've got friends round tonight and I'm making curry. It will be as healthy as I can make it but I know it will be high calorie, so having less yesterday should help.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, tomatoes and beetroot salad
Dinner - Curry

1st February already. January was a mixed diet month. I was away for the first 2 weeks.
I managed the following:

I gained 12lbs
Lost 7lbs
Didn't touch alcohol for the last 2 weeks

Moving on to February I'd love it if I could achieve the following:

Lose 8lb
No alcohol (except next weekend as going away)
Walk atleast once a week
Start doing my peddles again

Have a great day all!

Good morning!

It seems like a lot of your choices have been driven by things outwith your control, don’t be too hard on yourself, life can get in the way🙂
Don’t know if this would be any use to you but I have a thread in the Cambridge section where I’ve put some recipes up. It’s called moving on from ss. You might fancy something

When I was going on holiday and couldn’t quite fit my shorts, I often said to myself if I was wavering do you want to be fat or fabulous😀
ps not that you can’t be fat and fabulous but it wasn’t an option for me. I would not wish to be seen as a fatshamer 🙂)

pps not that I’m suggesting you’re fat I do not wish to be seen as a troll😁😉

Have a great day x

Good morning :)

I'll have a look, I'm always looking for more meal ideas. I seem to get stuck with the same things each week and then end up getting bored.

I'm exactly the same. I love my shorts on holiday but hate them feeling too tight. My last holiday they fit me perfectly at the beginning and I felt great. I definitely want to be thin and fabulous. I just wish I could get to my target NOW!!

lan for Feb sounds good, enjoy your curry night tonight :)

Good morning all!

Why o why do I get up so early at the weekend!! I've been awake since 4 but on a work day I struggle to get up on my alarm!!

I got on the scales this morning for my mid week weigh in, the scales are still showing the same as Wednesday which is fine because I was slightly over yesterday. I made a lovely healthy curry and was within my calories but then my friend brought desert, so I had some of that, which put me over. It's all good though, I had a lovely evening.

I've got a busy and exciting day today. We're going to look at an investment property this morning and then going for lunch, followed by a walk round a local country park this afternoon. Amy has a friend staying so she's be happy. Then tonight I'll just have cheese and crackers. So an ok day for food, maybe not 100% but hopefully the walk will help :)

Have a great day all!

Morning littlemiss, I am also up early today don't know why! Glad you had a nice evening, at least you knew what went into the curry and it was healthy so a bit of desert wont do any harm. Sounds like a nice day today, walk in the country park sounds great. Enjoy :)

Oh exciting times I quite liked looking for investment properties was obsessed with all the search sites like zoopla, I hope you find the right one for you.

I’m sure the walk will help, I ve found that a bit of excercise does help. I ve decided that each day in feb I will walk a minimum of 30 mins. Day one ✅ 27 to go
Have a great day x

Good morning!

I was so gutted yesterday, we turned up at the property to find there were no keys. Apparently the owner has them and he lives in France!!! So as it's an auction property I think well have to pass on it. I'm sure I'll find something else. Skydragon, do you have investment properties?

We went for a walk in the afternoon, it was lovely but really cold. Then last night we just had a chilled evening watching a bit of tv with hubby. Amy had a fiend staying, so she was happy.

The plan for today, is a nice walk to a nearby village and then back for a nice roast dinner.

I've decided to get back on my peddles 4 mornings a week. I was doing between 40-60 mins a day, so will try to build myself back up to that. I will start tomorrow. I'm also planning a good walk on Wednesday eve, so will be getting back into all my exercise again this week :)

Have a great day all!

Good morning!

Monday again...why do the weekends go so fast!!

I've started the week as I mean to go on. I got in work early, so managed to do 30 mins on my peddles. I will increase it up to between 40 -60 minutes over the next few days.

I'm going to have a glass of water everytime I have a cup of tea today, so that will increase my water. I've been a bit slack with the water over the last couple of weeks, so hopefully by upping it, it will help the lbs melt away.
I've also decided to do tummy crunches and the plank again a few times a week. So will start that tonight when I get home from work. I intend to start with around 20 tummy crunches and probably only a few seconds plank but will try to increase each time. I would like to say I will do these 3-4 times a week but will have to see.

I'm hoping to keep up the exercise for the whole of February and beyond. Working towards February to start with.

I'm also planning to have a lunch most days at work instead of snacking, so hopefully that will help me when I'm away as last time I was away, I felt the need to be eating constantly because my body is so used to snacking when I'm at work. Even though the snacks I have are healthy when I'm at home or work, when I was away they weren't, hence the 12lb gain!!

I've had a reality check, I've only got just over 6 weeks until Vegas and would really like to be nearer my target by then.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, chicken, stuffing, tomatoes and beetroot salad
Dinner - Poached egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, actifry chips and bread

Have a great day all!

Good morning!

Yesterday was a great day food wise. I ended the day just slightly under 1000 calories. I had some of the low calorie ice cream in the evening. It's 340 calories a pot, so hubby and I decided to give it a go and have 1/2 a pot each but we only managed 1/4 pot each, hence my calories being low. It was really nice and fab for a low calorie treat.

I did my 30 minutes on the peddles yesterday morning and have now just done 40 minutes again this morning. I didn't do my tummy crunches or the plank yesterday but I will definitely do it this evening when I get home from work.

Food plan for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, Veggi Sausage, Tomatoes and Beetroot Salad
Dinner - Pasta

I'm wanting to keep the calories quite low today as it's weigh in day tomorrow.

Good afternoon....such a busy day today. Not stopped since I got into work!

Scales day today and I managed to lose 1lb. I am happy with that because I has a couple of meals out this week.

I've done my peddles again this morning, I managed 40 minutes so that's good. I'm walking with friend tonight, so that'll be an hour and half power walk, so that is also good. I've also upped my water again. So hopefully will see a better result next week. But hey I'm not moaning 1lb off is better than sts or a gain :)

Food plan for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, Veggi Sausage, Tomatoes and Beetroot Salad
Dinner - Cheesy Mash, Peas, Cabbage and Veggi Burger or Veggi Sausage

Good morning!

I had a great day foodwise yesterday, I ended with just over 1000 calories for the day which I was pleased with as I even had some ice cream :)

Wednesday was a great day for exercise. I did 40 mins on the peddles, 20 seconds plank, 20 tummy crunches and a 90 minute fast walk. So yesterday I had a day off exercise but straight back on it today, so far I've done 40 mins on the peddles and 20 seconds plank. I will do the tummy crunches later this evening.

I feel like I am right back in the zone again now. I struggled the first couple of weeks after my holiday, my food was ok but I couldn't get back in to exercise but now I'm back and it feels great. Hopefully it will help get a few of the stubborn holiday lbs off. I've still got 4 to go!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, Beetroot Salad and Lentil Curls
Dinner - Chicken Fajita Bake

Have a great day all....it's nearly the weekend :)

Doing really well littlemiss! You are so controlled with your calorie intake and seem to eat well on a low amount. Lots of exercise as well, those 4lb will be gone soon and more! :classic_big_grin:

Doing really well littlemiss! You are so controlled with your calorie intake and seem to eat well on a low amount. Lots of exercise as well, those 4lb will be gone soon and more! :classic_big_grin:

Thanks hun.

I am really trying to keep in the zone now. I only have 6 more weigh ins before Vegas and want to lose the rest of my last gain, plus some more.
I cook most meals myself, so when I do things like burgers for the rest of the family, I often switch the roll and chips for salad and couscous for example. So I am always full but changing a bad option for a healthy one.

Back