Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Hi there - do you mind if I follow your progress. I need some weight loss buddies. I did so well in the past but life came up on me and I had a kid and here I am heavier than ever :(

Good morning!

Another 100% day yesterday. We had a gorgeous dinner last night. We had chicken dippers with salad and fajita veggies in a wrap with homemade wedges. It was so tasty and so filling. I couldn't eat all mine! So calorie wise, yesterday I was within my calories :)

Today I'm planning another 100% day, I have brought a nice salad into work and will have veggi burger tonight for dinner.
I've not done my peddles yet today, not sure I'll get time but if not I'll get back on them in the morning.

I am on a mission now with only 4 more weigh ins till my holiday. I WILL get closer to the 10 stone mark!!!

Food for today:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Salad
Dinner - Veggie burger, salad and chips

Have a great day all!

Hey! 2lb off and only 8lb to goal - amazing! You are so motivated and doing so well, I find it inspirational! You could even hit target before Vegas but if not you are going to be so close! Keep up the good work - excited for you :classic_big_grin:

Hey! 2lb off and only 8lb to goal - amazing! You are so motivated and doing so well, I find it inspirational! You could even hit target before Vegas but if not you are going to be so close! Keep up the good work - excited for you :classic_big_grin:

Thanks hun!

I am so pleased with my progress, I still can't believe I'm so close to my target :)

How are you doing?

I'm good thank you, weight loss is slow for me but it always is - will get there in the end!

Good morning.....it's Friday!!!

Another 100% day yesterday :)

My dinner last night felt so naughty because it was absolutely gorgeous but it was well within my calories. I have Meat free burger with stilton and homemade onion chutney. I melted the stilton on the burger and warmed the onion chutney through. OMG it was so nice, I'll definitely be making it again!

I have been doing my peddles all week, so hopefully that will be helping. I've been trying to do my tummy crunches and plank but I've only managed a couple of times this week so far. I'll have to start doing them properly next week. It's my stomach that is being stubborn, so I know I have to do them.

I'm planning another 100% day today and if I'm good with my portion size for dinner tonight, I might even be able to squeeze in a gin and diet lemonade tonight :)

Food for today:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Salad and a bag of french fries
Dinner - Naan pizza with healthy chips or couscous

Have a great day all!

Mmm last nights dinner sounds amazing - love stilton! Lovely healthy food planned for today as well, I'm a bit jealous of your gin tonight as I will be working!

Mmm last nights dinner sounds amazing - love stilton! Lovely healthy food planned for today as well, I'm a bit jealous of your gin tonight as I will be working!

Really looking forward to tonights dinner, the kids had naan pizza last week and I was so jealous, so I'm going to do a chicken, onion, mushroom and pepper one for me tonight....so looking forward to it :)

I'm also really looking forward to a glass of gin with diet lemonade. I brought a sainsburys pomegranate and rose one, it is lush.

Hope your night at work goes nice and quickly for you.

Good morning all!

Had a great day Friday but yesterday wasn't great. I had planned on it being my treat day but we ended up going to a cafe for lunch rather than a pub so the choice was limited. I thought be healthy, so I had a jacket potato with tuna mayo but it was so small, so I ended up having a sandwich late afternoon and then cheese and crackers in the evening. I know my food wasn't really that bad but I was just gutted when I had to have a sandwich as well.

Today though I am straight back on it. I'm going for a long walk later to the pub, so will have my little treat which is a bag of crisps instead of lunch. I will have earnt it because I'll have had a good walk :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes and bagel
Lunch - Crisps
Dinner - Toad in the hole, roast potatoes, peas & cabbage

Have a great day all!

Good morning!

WHY DO THE WEEKENDS GO SO FAST.....!!!!

Monday again, I had a great weekend but back to work today and back to being 100% on the diet. I was almost 100% yesterday but did go a bit over, saying that, I went for a 4 1/2 mile walk so that will have countered out the extra 200 calories :)

Today, so far I have done my peddles, tummy crunches and plank. Food is going to be super good.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous and beetroot salad
Dinner - Sticky chicken, salad pittas

Have a great day all!

Good morning all!

Wow what is going on with this weather, it's beautiful out there :)

Had another 100% day yesterday. I made a gorgeous dinner, I think it might become my new favorite. I did sticky chicken with rice, salad and pittas. It was gorgeous, definitely one for a nice day.

I'm not sure how today is going to go as I'm finishing work at lunch and taking my grandad out for lunch. I am planning to be good but will have to see how it goes. On the plus side though, I'm out walking tonight, so will hopefully burn a few naughty calories off there.

Food for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Not sure
Dinner - Cod in batter with couscous and salad

Good afternoon!

No post yesterday as I was super busy at work all day and then busy during the evening.

I got on the scales yesterday and they showed the same as last week. I was a little disappointed but I had a 3 course lunch on Tuesday so that won't have helped!

Yesterday I was 100% and total I'm planning to be 100% as well, so hopefully I'll see a loss next week. I've only got 3 more weigh ins now before Vegas, so can't see me getting to target but I am still hopeful for another few pounds before I go.

Food plan for today is:

Breakfast: Grapes
Lunch: Couscous, veggi burger, tomato and hot onion chutney
Dinner: Omelette, chips, tomatoes and bread

Good morning all!

It's Friday.....yippee!!! Roll on the weekend!!

Feeling positive this morning, it's a new month and I really want to up my exercise for the next 3 weeks. So far I've done my 40 mins on the peddles, I plan to do 2 lots of tummy crunches and the plank today as well.

I brought a new summer dress yesterday, I've wanted a long black skinny summer dress for ages but I've always been too big to wear it and my stomach would have looked horrendous. I tried it on yesterday and it looked great but my stomach was still a bit of an issue but I WILL get in it by summer and my stomach WILL be gone. So that is why I want to up the tummy crunches. I reckon if I do them more that should hopefully help :)

I've got a great weekend planned. I'm going to a trampoline park tomorrow, so will deserve a well earned takeaway in the evening. And then on Sunday I'm going for a long walk to the pub in a nearby village. So hopefully exercise will counter out the naughty takeaway I have planned :)

Food plan for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, veggi sausage, tomatoes and hot onion chutney
Dinner - Chicken fajitta bake

Have a great day all!

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned, I’m jealous because I’m working- although working weekends helps keep my diet on track

I make a chicken fajita bake too - one of my favourite meals!

Great news about the dress you will look fab in it - watch out Vegas!

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned, I’m jealous because I’m working- although working weekends helps keep my diet on track

I make a chicken fajita bake too - one of my favourite meals!

Great news about the dress you will look fab in it - watch out Vegas!

I must admit it is easier staying on plan when I'm working, the weekends are quite hard. That's why I always have 1 treat day a week :) I hope work goes quickly for you this weekend.

I love fajitta bake, it's one of my favorite dinners and always feels like a treat even though it's not, lol.

Good afternoon all!

Had a great weekend. I was super good yesterday foodwise and also did a good walk.

Saturday was spent mainly in the garden during the morning moving heavy logs and getting the garden cleared ready to be landscaped over the next couple of weeks, then we went to the pub for lunch, I was good and only had a sandwich with salad and a few chips. In the evening we went to the trampoline park, it totally knackered me out, so ended up having a well deserved chinese takeaway!

I haven't dared get on the scales since Wednesday as I'm not convinced I'll have lost anything. Hopefully if I'm super good today and tomorrow, I might see a slight loss on Wednesday.

Food for today:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, chicken, stuffing, tomato and onion chutney
Dinner - Veggi chilli bowl

Hey littlemiss, lots of activity going on in here - the trampolining sounds especially fun! How exciting about your dress, I bet it will look fab by the summer. Food looks really good as well, I'm sure you will see a weight loss this week!

Good morning!

No post yesterday as super busy at work!

I got on the scales yesterday and thought I'd gained 1lb but then when I came on here this morning I realised that I was 10.8 and not 10.7, so I have infact sts! I was a little gutted to have thought I'd gained yesterday but I know I've not been 100%. I had 2 cheat days last week and not 1 like I normally do.

I am back on it big time now though as only have 2 more weigh ins before vegas! I have no cheat days planned for this week. Usually Saturday is my cheat day but I'm out all day and into the evening, so will probably just have toast in the morning and then grab some chips from the chippy in the evening (all within calories).

I went for a power walk yesterday, managed nearly 5 miles in just over an hour :) I've not been doing my peddles this week so far but might try and do 30 mins worth in a bit. My legs are still really aching from the trampolining.

Food Plan for today is:

Breakfast - 2 satsumas
Lunch - Couscous, veggi pattie, tomato and hot onion chutney
Dinner - Sticky chicken with pitta, rice, veggies and salad

Clareel, nice to see you back posting, it seems like ages since I last saw you on here. How are you doing?

Back