Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Haha Ul get there least ur still doing what you want and enjoying all your holidays. We should of been goin Florida 2 weeks on sat affording it with 2 kids should be fun lol.

My mums ordered exante bars to start next week I was like waste of time calorie counting for me all the rest are a complete waste of money.

I’d be happy wearing shorts at the mo lol just hoping Don’t pile loads of weight on now

I was thinking of you a while back when we were in Florida. Did you just cancel or did you put it on hold? Disney is brilliant with little ones, maybe if you could go before baby is 2, then you'll get free flight, entrance etc.

I've never thought about doing exante, I see a lot of people on here that do it and they seem to lose loads of weight really fast but personally I would just worry that I'd put it all back on again as soon as I go on holiday and eat normally. On a facebook page I go on for CC there's a few that have lost loads with exante and then moved to CC to maintain which I guess would work.

Is the warmer weather making you uncomfortable? Both my kids were summer babies and the later stages of pregnancy were horrible with the heat. But looking forward it will be nice to be able to go out with the pram once baby is born and it will hopefully still be nice weather :)

Good morning!

I'm on a mission to get the scales moving in the right direction by tomorrow. On Saturday they were showing 1lb off but then I had Saturday which was a lot of alcohol plus rubbish food. I've drank loads of water and ate 100% since, so keeping everything crossed.

Peddles completed for today, I managed 45 mins so happy with that. I just need to make sure I drown myself in water now for the rest of the day!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes and pineapple
Lunch - Couscous, tomatoes and chicken
Dinner - Tomato pasta bake

Good morning!

It's Wednesday which means weigh in day!!

Well I am truly amazed to have lost 1lb this week, it is a minor miracle after the weekend!

I had a great NSV as well this week. I wanted a long summer dress and found a lovely one in a shop but it's navy blue with white strips and the strips are horizontal, so I didn't think it would be very flattering but I talked myself into trying it on, so looked for a size 14 but they didn't have one so I grabbed a size 12 thinking I would be disappointed. So I tried it on and it fit perfectly and looks fab. My daughter was putting it back on the hanger for me when she noticed that the hanger size was wrong, the dress is actually a size 10!!!! OMG I am still buzzing now that I've actually brought a dress with horizontal strips and in a size 10! Ok so the material is a little stretchy but I've still over the moon :)

Moving forwards, I now only have 5 days until I go away. I would love to lose another lb or so by then. I am going to do my weigh in on Monday next week, so not a full week. I don't have much planned, so hopefully will be able to be good foodwise. Tonight I'm hoping to go for a long 6-8 mile walk (depending on when I finish work). I'm going to a pub for dinner and would love to walk there and back as it will feel like I'm gaining back some calories.

So food for today is:

Breakfast - Nothing not hungry
Lunch - Leftover pasta bake and veggi sausage roll
Dinner - Not sure yet (pub)

Woohoo! That’s brilliant littlemiss😃 1lb loss and a size 10! You must feel absolutely fantastic 😃 it’s good that they didn’t have the right size and someone put it on the wrong hanger!

Hope you have a nice time at the pub and have a lovely walk 😃

Great news on the loss, and great news on the smaller dress.

Thanks both. I am so pleased with the dress.

I am starting to feel better now with my body shape, I still have a flabby tummy but I know that'll never go because it's from where I had kids. I can see a totally different person now when I see photos of myself. So even though the scales aren't always good to me, I am definitely changing shape for the better :)

I was thinking of you a while back when we were in Florida. Did you just cancel or did you put it on hold? Disney is brilliant with little ones, maybe if you could go before baby is 2, then you'll get free flight, entrance etc.

I've never thought about doing exante, I see a lot of people on here that do it and they seem to lose loads of weight really fast but personally I would just worry that I'd put it all back on again as soon as I go on holiday and eat normally. On a facebook page I go on for CC there's a few that have lost loads with exante and then moved to CC to maintain which I guess would work.

Is the warmer weather making you uncomfortable? Both my kids were summer babies and the later stages of pregnancy were horrible with the heat. But looking forward it will be nice to be able to go out with the pram once baby is born and it will hopefully still be nice weather :)

We have booked Majorca for next May instead. We had only paid 1000 luckily and cost us 150 to change destination. I thort about goin while free but don’t think could cope with toddler on knee for that long the flight is horrid as it is lol. We have spoke about goin Disney Paris next year instead summer time, we shall see really missed not goin abroad this year.

Ye all the low cal diets are crap soon as eat or binge out it’s game over and wasted all that money on products .

Ye the weather is bloody horrible 😂 these 6 weeks need to go fast lol

We have booked Majorca for next May instead. We had only paid 1000 luckily and cost us 150 to change destination. I thort about goin while free but don’t think could cope with toddler on knee for that long the flight is horrid as it is lol. We have spoke about goin Disney Paris next year instead summer time, we shall see really missed not goin abroad this year.

Ye all the low cal diets are crap soon as eat or binge out it’s game over and wasted all that money on products .

Ye the weather is bloody horrible 😂 these 6 weeks need to go fast lol

Majorca is lovely. I went years ago and it was beautiful. Lucky you could change the booking. You will get to Florida in the future I'm sure.

What is your due date? Unlike you I don't want the next 6 weeks to go fast, lol as I'm off for the 6 weeks on Monday :)

Wooo 1lb off well done! And amazing about the size 10 dress, I bet you look fantastic! I know what you mean about clothes with horizontal stripes, I avoided them for so long but have 1 or 2 things now. It's nice not to be limited in that sense. Where are you going, back to Florida? You must be looking froward to the break!

Don't be disheartened by the scales, yes they are not moving as much as you would like but look how far you have come!

Wooo 1lb off well done! And amazing about the size 10 dress, I bet you look fantastic! I know what you mean about clothes with horizontal stripes, I avoided them for so long but have 1 or 2 things now. It's nice not to be limited in that sense. Where are you going, back to Florida? You must be looking froward to the break!

Don't be disheartened by the scales, yes they are not moving as much as you would like but look how far you have come!

Thanks hun, the dress looked really good. I'm so looking forward to wearing it out. I'm taking hubby to the airport tomorrow and we are staying over, so I might wear it tomorrow night. I've always had a thing about horizontal strips and would never even think about choosing something with them but this dress just jumped out at me and it looks great on.

I was saying to hubby last night that even though I've not really lost any weight recently, my body is totally different now to what it was 6 months ago. I look a lot thinner which is crazy because I'm the same weight. So it just proves that it's not all about the scales.

I'm going to Bulgaria for the 6 weeks school holidays, I go every year. We brought an apartment when the kids were little and absolutely love going out there for the summer. Luckily I can eat healthy and do lots of walking there, unlike in Florida. So I am hoping for only a very small gain. Last year I gained a couple of pounds, so hopefully I'll be as good this year :)

Good morning all!

Another 100% day yesterday foodwise. And a 7 mile walk as well yesterday evening, so all good and healthy :)

We walked to a pub but decided not to get a meal as there wasn't really anything on the menu that we fancied so we had a drink (diet coke for me) and then walked back. We then got takeaway from a new place nearby. OMG it was gorgeous. I had chicken skewer with rice, salad and flatbread. There was far too much so left half of the rice and flatbread, it was so tasty and without realising it, it was also really healthy :)

Today I'm planning another 100% day.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous
Dinner - Chicken salad wrap with actifry chips

Majorca is lovely. I went years ago and it was beautiful. Lucky you could change the booking. You will get to Florida in the future I'm sure.

What is your due date? Unlike you I don't want the next 6 weeks to go fast, lol as I'm off for the 6 weeks on Monday :)

Ye we are goin sa coma which is next to cala mallor . Ye deffo taking them Florida least this way she will have company on the plane lol.

Due 20th Aug but see consultant on 22nd and scan as if she’s still breech will be booked for section as I don’t want them to try and turn her. Well over the last few days Iv had major thorts on breastfeeding and decided not to do it. I think as may end up with section would be hard for me and also I struggled with Olivia first 6 weeks so least with formula lee can help. Iv missed doing fun things with Olivia so will be good for us to have some time on our own aswell and have fun.

You goin Bulgaria for summer ?

Ye we are goin sa coma which is next to cala mallor . Ye deffo taking them Florida least this way she will have company on the plane lol.

Due 20th Aug but see consultant on 22nd and scan as if she’s still breech will be booked for section as I don’t want them to try and turn her. Well over the last few days Iv had major thorts on breastfeeding and decided not to do it. I think as may end up with section would be hard for me and also I struggled with Olivia first 6 weeks so least with formula lee can help. Iv missed doing fun things with Olivia so will be good for us to have some time on our own aswell and have fun.

You goin Bulgaria for summer ?

I had a C-Section with Amy, it wasn't planned but because she was so small I had to give her formula. I hated not feeding her myself because I had with Dan but she needed more than I could give her.
I loved feeding Dan because it meant I could feed him in bed at night and he would fall asleep. He was a nightmare sleeper, lol.
I hope the scan goes well on 22nd, keep me posted. I will still come on here from time to time when I'm away, even if I don't post that much, so please let me know how you go :)

Yes I'm going to Bulgaria, I can't wait. Hubby goes today and then me and Amy follow on Monday. I'm hoping I will be able to have a summer like last year where I only gain about 2lbs!!

Does Olivia finish nursery today for the summer? I bet she had a great first year. I remember this time last year, you really didn't want her to go, lol.

Good morning all!

Another 100% day yesterday but no peddles.

I'm not sure how today will pan out as someone at work is bringing in cakes because it's her birthday and then I'm taking hubby to the airport tonight and staying over, so will no doubt have a few drinks tonight. I've had a satsuma for breakfast and haven't brought any lunch in, so will just have the cake. I'm currently doing my peddles, hoping to manage about 45 mins.

I'm hoping for a super good weekend, then hopefully fingers crossed, I'll see a small loss on Monday.

Have a great weekend all!

I had a C-Section with Amy, it wasn't planned but because she was so small I had to give her formula. I hated not feeding her myself because I had with Dan but she needed more than I could give her.
I loved feeding Dan because it meant I could feed him in bed at night and he would fall asleep. He was a nightmare sleeper, lol.
I hope the scan goes well on 22nd, keep me posted. I will still come on here from time to time when I'm away, even if I don't post that much, so please let me know how you go :)

Yes I'm going to Bulgaria, I can't wait. Hubby goes today and then me and Amy follow on Monday. I'm hoping I will be able to have a summer like last year where I only gain about 2lbs!!

Does Olivia finish nursery today for the summer? I bet she had a great first year. I remember this time last year, you really didn't want her to go, lol.

Olivia’s last day yes , Iv been crying haha why do they grow so quick it’s horrible. Everythin kind of seems real now aswell because Amelia will be here the the time she goes back. They have been fantastic with her couldn’t of asked for more.

Olivia was a rubbish sleeper lol least this way I get help and it clicked this morning I can go and get my hair done hahaha how bad does that sound. Be glad when I can see my feet again and have some energy.

Ye il pop on and keep you updated. I’m sure u won’t gain much you do a lot of walking don’t you plus when it’s hot you eat for sake of it at times don’t you.

Olivia’s last day yes , Iv been crying haha why do they grow so quick it’s horrible. Everythin kind of seems real now aswell because Amelia will be here the the time she goes back. They have been fantastic with her couldn’t of asked for more.

Olivia was a rubbish sleeper lol least this way I get help and it clicked this morning I can go and get my hair done hahaha how bad does that sound. Be glad when I can see my feet again and have some energy.

Ye il pop on and keep you updated. I’m sure u won’t gain much you do a lot of walking don’t you plus when it’s hot you eat for sake of it at times don’t you.

Haha now why does that not surprise me that you were crying, lol! They do grow up so quickly. I can't believe Amy is going into year 10 after the holidays, she's still my little baby. But then so is Dan and he's 22 next week....eek!!

So you have a name for baby. Amelia is such a lovely name. I think if I had another one now (not gonna happen, lol), I'd have to call her Amelia.
Are you all prepared for her arrival? I guess she could arrive any time now. Amy was early but only a couple of weeks, so you never know.

I remember the swollen ankles well and not being able to see below the bump. The humid weather we're having wont be helping you I bet. Bless it will all be worth it in the end.

I'm really hoping that I won't gain too much, I will be doing loads of walking each day, so hopefully that'll help, plus like you say I wont be eating so much because it'll be hot. I just want Monday night to come round quickly now, so I can leave for the airport :)

Haha now why does that not surprise me that you were crying, lol! They do grow up so quickly. I can't believe Amy is going into year 10 after the holidays, she's still my little baby. But then so is Dan and he's 22 next week....eek!!

So you have a name for baby. Amelia is such a lovely name. I think if I had another one now (not gonna happen, lol), I'd have to call her Amelia.
Are you all prepared for her arrival? I guess she could arrive any time now. Amy was early but only a couple of weeks, so you never know.

I remember the swollen ankles well and not being able to see below the bump. The humid weather we're having wont be helping you I bet. Bless it will all be worth it in the end.

I'm really hoping that I won't gain too much, I will be doing loads of walking each day, so hopefully that'll help, plus like you say I wont be eating so much because it'll be hot. I just want Monday night to come round quickly now, so I can leave for the airport :)

Haha you know me to well lol. Ye Amelia and grace for her middle name . All ready yep just a waiting game now. I Cnt see me going full term I’m on the go all day long so hopefully that will help make her come abit earlier lol. Just want to get to 37 weeks then she can come when ever , be nice if early so Olivia has more time with her before returning to school.

I’m sure Monday will come round super quick for you , well jel id love to be gettin on a plane.

Good morning!

Today is the end of my diet for the next 6 weeks :)

I had a quick look this morning and the scales are showing the same as last week. I'm ok with that because I've not been super good this weekend really. I think my head is already in holiday mode.

So I go away for the summer being 11lbs above my target weight. Hopefully if I don't gain too much while I'm away I will be able to have a good go at shifting a bit of that by Christmas.

Have a great summer all. I will have a quick look from time to time to see how everyone is doing. Laura, please keep me posted re baby.

Ah littlemiss, 6 weeks in Bulgaria sounds heavenly! I've never been but it's on my list of places to go. I totally get what you're saying about body changing and being thinner despite no weight loss, I've experienced this too and it's definitely a thing. Better to actually be slimmer than to just see it on the scales!

Have a wonderful time away and will 'see' you when you're back :classic_big_grin:

Have the best time littlemiss, I am very envious of your 6 weeks!

Enjoy and look forward to seeing you when yOu are back, it will nearly be time for my hols then!!

ps...VERY WELL DONE ON THE DRESS! XXX

Back