Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning.

Another 100% day yesterday, so really pleased with that. I've planned another 100% day again today, so hopefully the scales will be nice to me tomorrow :)

I've started drinking more water again this morning and can feel myself getting bloated again already, so thinking that might not help with my weigh in tomorrow. Does anyone else get bloated from drinking too much water? I have started drinking more because it's supposed to be good for weightloss but it seems to be having the opposite effect at the minute.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Fruit salad
Lunch - Couscous
Dinner - Veggi burger with salad and skinny chips
Hi, they say that drinking lots of water can make you feel full and so less likely to feel hungry, so perhaps you are feeling that. I have been seriously bloated all week, I do drink lots of water, but do have IBS too and all the fruit, veg and salad I have eaten all week has made me feel so bloated. I have my WI today and feel like I could gain (been feeling fat all week). Had a sneaky WI on Saturday and had gained almost 4 lbs (they are accurate) perhaps because on Friday had eaten 6 bowls of vegetable and lentil soup!!!! I have been up a few hours and have not had breakfast yet because feel so bloated today again. Been on target 90% this week, did have a few slips, but will be disappointed if I do not get a loss.

Hi, they say that drinking lots of water can make you feel full and so less likely to feel hungry, so perhaps you are feeling that. I have been seriously bloated all week, I do drink lots of water, but do have IBS too and all the fruit, veg and salad I have eaten all week has made me feel so bloated. I have my WI today and feel like I could gain (been feeling fat all week). Had a sneaky WI on Saturday and had gained almost 4 lbs (they are accurate) perhaps because on Friday had eaten 6 bowls of vegetable and lentil soup!!!! I have been up a few hours and have not had breakfast yet because feel so bloated today again. Been on target 90% this week, did have a few slips, but will be disappointed if I do not get a loss.

Hi Mistyangel

I think it must be the water, last week when I weighed myself I'd lost a lb and had been drinking loads of water, then 2 days later after not drinking much water for a day I weighed myself again and had lost another 2lbs. Plus I didn't drink much water over the weekend and felt fine, then yesterday and today I've started drinking more and I feel bloated again. I keep thinking that in the long run drinking the water must do me some good, even if the scales aren't showing it right now.

Good luck with weigh in today, hopefully you will get a loss :)

Good morning!

It's Wednesday, so that can only mean one thing....scales day!!!

I managed 1lb this week, which is a miracle given the rubbish I ate and drank over the weekend! So extremely pleased with that. I seem to be stuck in the 1lb club though, so hopefully if I have a super good week this week, I'll be able to get out of it. I've only got 4 more weigh ins before I go away for the summer and I'm 6lbs away from where I want to really get to, anything more would be a bonus but I'm just focusing on the 6lbs for now.

I've got a good week planned foodwise. I'm out Saturday eve but will just have a couple of gins and they'll be in my calorie allowance. Sunday I am going to see Bon Jovi, so Sunday will be my cheat day this week.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous and tomato
Dinner - Chicken lasagna and salad

Well done! I’m sure you’ll get those 6lb off In time😃

😋chicken lasagna sounds delicious, I’ve never had it.

Have a good day x

Well done! I’m sure you’ll get those 6lb off In time😃

😋chicken lasagna sounds delicious, I’ve never had it.

Have a good day x

Thanks hun, I really hope I can get some of it off. I just feel so bloated at the minute but hopefully that'll go soon and then I'll see some good loses.

My hubby makes chicken lasagna, it is really nice but a real treat because he only makes it occasionally. It was yummy :)

Thursday again already....where's this week going!!!!

I can't believe this week is going so fast. It's nearly the weekend again already :)

I had a good 100% food day yesterday and also went for a 5 mile power walk last night, so feeling good.

I'm still quite bloated from all the water I've been drinking but still wanting to think that it is doing me some good, so I am refusing to not drink it. Surely at some point my body will stop holding onto it and I'll see a loss, well that's what I'm hoping for any way.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Couscous
Dinner - Chicken tacos with chips

This week has flown by! Feels like Saturday was only a couple of days ago lol.

You’re doing great with your 100% days and power walks😃

Have a good day x

Good morning....It's Friday!!!

Yay it's nearly the weekend :)

I have a great weekend planned. It's our village's open gardens weekend, so lots going on around the village and a meal out tomorrow night with everyone from the village and then on Sunday, I'm off to see Bon Jovi....I can't wait!!!!!

Had a lovely evening yesterday, me, hubby and eldest pottered around in the garden for a couple of hours, just tarting it up a bit but it was lovely and looks great again now, so well worth the effort.

Foodwise yesterday I was 100% again. I'm planning another 100% day today as well, so hoping the scales will be nice to me for my mid week weigh in tomorrow.

Food for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Fruit salad
Lunch - Couscous and chopped taco veggies with taco sauce
Dinner - Omelette, potatoes and bread

What a lovely weekend! It sounds like you have a brilliant community there too😃 x

Our village is lovely. There's only 42 house in it, we have no shops, no bus stop, just a village pub and village hall. The whole village comes together about 3 - 4 times a year and it is lovely because the youngest is 1 and the oldest is in her 90's. It is such a lovely place to live.

That’s really lovely. I only know a few of my neighbours and since I’ve been stuck in the house it’s something that I’ve regretted not taking the time to get to know the rest. When you have health problems it really puts things in perspective x

Good afternoon!

OMG what an amazing weekend :)

Saturday was our Open Gardens and that was lovely, especially because the sun was shining all day, so it made it so much prettier out and about in the village. In the evening we went to the supper which is provided for all the villagers, that was lovely, it's always nice to catch up with everyone. Because I work I don't always get to see people as much, so it was nice to see everyone.

Yesterday we went to see Bon Jovi....OMG what can I say other than wow!!!!!! He was still as amazing as he ever was. We got right to the front, so managed to get a really good view.

Now food for the weekend.....whoops best not to go there, lol!! I have not been good at all but hey ho I'm back on it today, so all good :) I've also drank far too much this weekend as well, so a loss on Wednesday will be almost impossible.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Lunch - Cupcake (rubbish I know)
Dinner - Pasta bake with quiche

Sounds like a fantastic weekend littlemiss! Glad you enjoyed Bon Jovi, he played in Liverpool recently and everyone who went said it was amazing. I've also had a heavy weekend so not holding out for a loss, but maybe a maintain this week hey!

Sounds like a fantastic weekend littlemiss! Glad you enjoyed Bon Jovi, he played in Liverpool recently and everyone who went said it was amazing. I've also had a heavy weekend so not holding out for a loss, but maybe a maintain this week hey!

Bon Jovi was absolutely amazing! And the whole experience was really good as well. We went early on the Sunday and had a few drinks with lunch and then went to the venue early so we could have a few drinks in the bar and then after there was an after party, so we stayed for that as well. So it was a very long day, that involved a lot of drinking lol!

I'm hoping for a maintain this week but tbh I'm not convinced....keeping everything crossed though :) Fingers crossed for you as well :)

Good afternoon! Time seems to have ran away with me today!!

I was really good yesterday foodwise, maybe a little over my ideal calorie allowance but not too bad considering I had a killer hangover, lol!

Today I am back on it 100%. So far I've had grapes for breakfast and couscous for lunch. I've also had a small cupcake which was brought into work (there's no more now, so no more temptation). Not sure what I'm having tonight. I need to go shopping, so will see while I'm out.

I've ordered a nice summer dress, that I'm hoping to wear on holiday in the evenings, it arrived this morning and it looks lovely. I can't wait to get home and try it on, I'm keeping everything crossed that it will fit me, it's not got much give in it but fingers crossed it will fit. If it does and it looks nice on, I will be so happy. It might just spur me on a bit for the next couple of weeks.

What a brilliant weekend littlemiss!😃

You do so well getting back on 100% days. I bet the dress will look lovely x

What a brilliant weekend littlemiss!😃

You do so well getting back on 100% days. I bet the dress will look lovely x

Thanks hun.

I've actually found it really easy getting straight back on it. I've been doing calorie counting for about 18 months now. Every other diet I've done has been almost impossible to get back on after a break, weekend away or holiday etc but CC just seems so easy.

You’re doing a great job😃

I think it’s because you can still eat what you want, just try not to go over your calories so it doesn’t feel restricted at all. After trying so many diets I’m coming to the conclusion that having a calorie deficit is key and what you’re eating is not so important x

You’re doing a great job😃

I think it’s because you can still eat what you want, just try not to go over your calories so it doesn’t feel restricted at all. After trying so many diets I’m coming to the conclusion that having a calorie deficit is key and what you’re eating is not so important x

I totally agree. I've failed at so many diets in the past but CC is so easy to stick to because it isn't restricting in any way. Unless I am going away, if I feel like I'm going to be over my calories, I just make sure I stay within 2000 and then it doesn't matter.

Back