Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Thanks hun, the dress looked really good. I'm so looking forward to wearing it out. I'm taking hubby to the airport tomorrow and we are staying over, so I might wear it tomorrow night. I've always had a thing about horizontal strips and would never even think about choosing something with them but this dress just jumped out at me and it looks great on.

I was saying to hubby last night that even though I've not really lost any weight recently, my body is totally different now to what it was 6 months ago. I look a lot thinner which is crazy because I'm the same weight. So it just proves that it's not all about the scales.

Great to catch up with your size 10 life, Little Miss Naughty! I hope you're having a fabulous time.

Interesting to read about yr shape change. I've started keto and intermittent fasting (the Obesity Code Dr Jason Fung)- and while I've lost some weight I'm already feeling much better and sleeker. Extraordinary.

See you when you get back.

Hi @littlemissnaughty

Great to see you are still here and keeping it off and doing so well 👏👏👏

I've sneaked a stone back on since early 2018 plus nearly another half on holiday so I'm here to sort myself out.

Hello there Naughty One..... how are you doing I haven't been here for a long time....xx

Hi all....I'm back!!

I've had the most amazing summer, loved every minute of it and not really worried too much about what I've been eating/drinking. I've done a fair bit of walking so have been keep active but foodwise I've not been great with my choices. I got on the scales this morning and I've gained 8lb!

So.....

I'm back on it now big time, I'm 21lb away from my target. I will reset it for Xmas and hopefully by then I'll be able to get somewhere near it. I've got a weeks All Inclusive holiday in October so will cheat what week but other than that and the odd weekend breaks I'm planning to be really good. There's 17 weeks until Xmas Day, so will do my very best between now and then.

I'm going to get back into my walking and go on my peddles again from next week. Works pretty hectic because I'm only just back in the office, so I'm giving myself a bit of time to get settled but I'm back on the diet as of this morning.

I will try and catch up with everyones diaries when I get a bit of time. Lovely to see you both back posting again Jules and Princess, it'll be nice to catch up with yo both.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous
Dinner - Chicken Wrap with Salad and Actifry Chips

Hi Hun nice to see you back , I’m tryin to be good but not logging anythin yet as just don’t have the energy.

One good thing tho is I’m now 17. 5 so Iv lost 1stone 8lb 😂😂was buzzing. I had no appetite at all after having her it cane back about 4 days ago and everyday I’m still loosing weight. It’s good tho because Iv got written down at 5 weeks preg I was 17. 9 so it’s all good.

To be at 3 stone I need to be 15.8 so I have 1 stone 11 to loose which I am really happy about.

We went tgi today and I had a pina colada haha was amazing first drink since December it was gorgeous. I’m thinkin of weighing Monday mornings but may change if to Saturdays eventually it sure.

Iv been having yogurts for breakfast somethin small for lunch then just abit of tea. I haven’t been counting the calories but amount I’m eating isn’t over 1500 as I get more energy il be stickin to 1200

Hi Hun nice to see you back , I’m tryin to be good but not logging anythin yet as just don’t have the energy.

One good thing tho is I’m now 17. 5 so Iv lost 1stone 8lb 😂😂was buzzing. I had no appetite at all after having her it cane back about 4 days ago and everyday I’m still loosing weight. It’s good tho because Iv got written down at 5 weeks preg I was 17. 9 so it’s all good.

To be at 3 stone I need to be 15.8 so I have 1 stone 11 to loose which I am really happy about.

We went tgi today and I had a pina colada haha was amazing first drink since December it was gorgeous. I’m thinkin of weighing Monday mornings but may change if to Saturdays eventually it sure.

Iv been having yogurts for breakfast somethin small for lunch then just abit of tea. I haven’t been counting the calories but amount I’m eating isn’t over 1500 as I get more energy il be stickin to 1200

Hey hun,

Lovely to see you :)

I don't blame you not logging yet, you've got more important things to be thinking about :) You will get back into it properly when you're ready.
Well done on losing so much of your weight gain, that's fab!

I've got 1 stone 7 to get to target so we will be about the same. I used to weigh on a Monday but find Wednesday better for me but that's mainly so I can get straight back on it after a holiday, lol. I couldn't go back to Monday's now though because I have my weekly treat day on a Saturday or Sunday.

Good morning!

Yesterday was my first day back calorie counting and today I feel fab! I stuck to plan 100%, I had around 1000 calories, so a perfect day :)
I feel so much better for not eating and drinking crap.

Today I've planned another 100% day, however my colleague has brought in some homemade mince pies so I'll have one of those as a naughty snack.

Food for today is as follows:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous and tomato
Snack Mince pie
Dinner - Chicken and veg stir fry with noodles

Hey hun,

Lovely to see you :)

I don't blame you not logging yet, you've got more important things to be thinking about :) You will get back into it properly when you're ready.
Well done on losing so much of your weight gain, that's fab!

I've got 1 stone 7 to get to target so we will be about the same. I used to weigh on a Monday but find Wednesday better for me but that's mainly so I can get straight back on it after a holiday, lol. I couldn't go back to Monday's now though because I have my weekly treat day on a Saturday or Sunday.

Oh that’s good we have about the same to loose. I’m so glad because I’m so hard isn’t it when it’s a big amount. I’m not really movin about much either yet Cnt Bend to tidy up etc so lees doin all house jobs. Went derby yesterday and only managed 2 shops and I sat and watched why they went bowling and I was shattered. Soon as feel better il go for walks and that will help aswell

Ye know what you mean about weigh day that’s why I always did sat so could have treat sat night. Iv been thinkin about doin 1500 aswell and not have treat day, I thort May work better as I won’t always want that amount but have them there for when want somethin nice rather than bindgin on a sat night.

Oh that’s good we have about the same to loose. I’m so glad because I’m so hard isn’t it when it’s a big amount. I’m not really movin about much either yet Cnt Bend to tidy up etc so lees doin all house jobs. Went derby yesterday and only managed 2 shops and I sat and watched why they went bowling and I was shattered. Soon as feel better il go for walks and that will help aswell

Ye know what you mean about weigh day that’s why I always did sat so could have treat sat night. Iv been thinkin about doin 1500 aswell and not have treat day, I thort May work better as I won’t always want that amount but have them there for when want somethin nice rather than bindgin on a sat night.

You'll be back up and moving about properly in no time. But for now, make the most of Lee running around after you :)

I still like to have a treat day but I don't have a massive blow out and if I know I'm going away for the weekend then I'll not have a treat day the week before to compensate. I also try and stay within 2000 calories when I have my treat days.

Good morning!
I can't believe it's Friday already!!!!

Yesterday was another 100% day, I'm so happy to be back on it so quickly after my holiday. I'm feeling great and not hungry at all, which is surprising because normally I'm starving the first few days back. I'm wearing little dresses for work so not had to try anything that will be tight fitting yet but I can already see in my stomach that I'm not so bloated which is great. I'm looking forward to my mid week weigh in tomorrow, hopefully the scales will be nice to me and will show a loss.

I've got another 100% day planned today. I know it's Friday but I won't be having any alcohol tonight and infact that goes for the weekend as well, I'm going to try and not drink for the next few weeks.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous and Tomato
Dinner - 1/2 pizza, Chips, Couscous and Salad
Snack - Mince Pie

Good morning all!

Monday again already....why do weekends go so fast!!

Well I have to say, I had a really good weekend. I went out with friends on Saturday to a local carnival which was ok but we ended up spending most of the afternoon in the pub. I was super good, I had 1 gin and lemonade and then stuck to diet coke. Then Saturday eve we got takeaway, it was so nice and quite healthy. I had Chicken skewer with lots of rice, salad and flatbread. So not too bad at all. Then yesterday I went out with my inlaws. I shared a bottle of prosecco and had chicken kebab, salad and chips for lunch. Then last night I just had some cheese on toast as wasn't really hungry. I suppose it wasn't the best choice having cheese on toast but it wasn't too bad.

Today I am planning a 100% day and hopefully no cakes will arrive in the office lol.

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous
Dinner - Pesto Pasta

Good morning!!

Had a 100% day yesterday. I was really tired last night though so was in bed really early so that probably helped.

I've got a really busy evening planned today so food has got to be really quick tonight, so I'm thinking maybe tuna pasta, a bit boring but atleast it will be healthy.

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous
Dinner - Tuna pasta

Oooo..... you are doing well after your hols xx

Thanks hun

Are you back on the diet bandwagon now? Have you got a new diary?
Going to stick to the same diary....but I have been on this morning and updated my details ....weight and goal etc.... and changed my signature and picture..... will be doing my first new entry later talking about what I am up to now xx

Going to stick to the same diary....but I have been on this morning and updated my details ....weight and goal etc.... and changed my signature and picture..... will be doing my first new entry later talking about what I am up to now xx

Brilliant. I will have a look at your diary later :)

Good morning!!

I got on the scales this morning and I lost 4lbs....I'm so happy with that. It means I'm going in the right direction :) So now I have 17lbs to lose before Xmas with exactly 16 weeks to go!!

I feel like I have been really good this last week. I had a mince pie on Thursday and one on Friday and then I had a gin and lemonade on Saturday, Sunday was my cheat day as I had a bottle of prosecco and lunch out. But I feel like I have been really on track even with the few little treats.

Moving onto the next week, I'm hoping to be about the same. I'm out on Friday night for a meal but I'm going to drive so can't drink. The Saturday I'm hoping to go for either a long walk or long bike ride (depending on weather) and will be eating out and possibly drinking. So Saturday will be my cheat day. Then the rest of the week will hopefully be 100% days.

I've got 5 weeks until I go away for a week All Inclusive and would love to have lost a good amount by then as I know a lot of it will go back on that week, lol!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes & Satsuma
Lunch - Couscous, chicken and a small amount of salad
Dinner - Chicken tikka pasty, potatoes, peas, carrots and cabbage

Good morning!!

I got on the scales this morning and I lost 4lbs....I'm so happy with that. It means I'm going in the right direction :) So now I have 17lbs to lose before Xmas with exactly 16 weeks to go!!
Ooooo...... well done you x

Back