Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!!

I got on the scales this morning and I lost 4lbs....I'm so happy with that. It means I'm going in the right direction :) So now I have 17lbs to lose before Xmas with exactly 16 weeks to go!!

I feel like I have been really good this last week. I had a mince pie on Thursday and one on Friday and then I had a gin and lemonade on Saturday, Sunday was my cheat day as I had a bottle of prosecco and lunch out. But I feel like I have been really on track even with the few little treats.

Moving onto the next week, I'm hoping to be about the same. I'm out on Friday night for a meal but I'm going to drive so can't drink. The Saturday I'm hoping to go for either a long walk or long bike ride (depending on weather) and will be eating out and possibly drinking. So Saturday will be my cheat day. Then the rest of the week will hopefully be 100% days.

I've got 5 weeks until I go away for a week All Inclusive and would love to have lost a good amount by then as I know a lot of it will go back on that week, lol!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes & Satsuma
Lunch - Couscous, chicken and a small amount of salad
Dinner - Chicken tikka pasty, potatoes, peas, carrots and cabbage

wow 4lbs loss is great well done, well done for having the next week planned out as well so hopefully another good loss x

where are you going on holiday? x

wow 4lbs loss is great well done, well done for having the next week planned out as well so hopefully another good loss x

where are you going on holiday? x

Thanks hun. Keeping everything crossed for another good loss next week.

I'm going to the Dominican Republic for a week in October. I can't wait, I'm so excited as never been before but I know the All Inclusive will be a nightmare for me, lol

Good morning all!

Another 100% day yesterday. I was so pleased because I had a lovely dinner last night and thought it might put me over but it didn't as I filled up on veggies so all good :)

I've got another good day planned today, so hopefully within my calories again.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Strawberries and satsuma
Lunch - Couscous, chicken, beetroot, tomato and cucumber
Dinner - Jacket Potato, quiche and salad

Hiya Hun sorry didn’t reply it’s abit crazy here at the mo haha, Il be a size 6 soon hahaha I wish lol. I am weighing every morning and watching what I’m eating well more aware of what I’m eating so not doin 100% as just don’t have the time/energy but I know roughly from last time what stuff comes to. This week iv lost 3lb so it’s working and any kind of loss at the mo I’m happy with.

When I last weighed when I was preg I was 18.13 now 17.2 3/4 so I’m 3 3/4 off 2 stone so that’s this weeks target to get close as I can to the 2 stone Target

Once that’s done my aim is to get to 15.8 which would put me back where I waned to be before I had to stop last time so 1 stone 5lb to loose once Iv shifted 2 stone . Total will be 3stone 5lb

Hiya Hun sorry didn’t reply it’s abit crazy here at the mo haha, Il be a size 6 soon hahaha I wish lol. I am weighing every morning and watching what I’m eating well more aware of what I’m eating so not doin 100% as just don’t have the time/energy but I know roughly from last time what stuff comes to. This week iv lost 3lb so it’s working and any kind of loss at the mo I’m happy with.

When I last weighed when I was preg I was 18.13 now 17.2 3/4 so I’m 3 3/4 off 2 stone so that’s this weeks target to get close as I can to the 2 stone Target

Once that’s done my aim is to get to 15.8 which would put me back where I waned to be before I had to stop last time so 1 stone 5lb to loose once Iv shifted 2 stone . Total will be 3stone 5lb

I totally understand that you are busy and posting on here probably isn't the most important thing at the moment, lol!

How's little one? Hope she's still being good for you and hopefully not too many sleepless nights.

Well done on losing 3lb, that's great considering you're not doing it 100%. I reckon if you stick with it you'll get to your 2 stone mark within the next couple of weeks and then after that it's onwards and downwards :)

Good morning all!
Friday again already....where did that week go!!!

Another really good day yesterday foodwise. I even managed to have some low calorie ice cream as a treat last night :)

I'm out tonight for a 3 course meal. I have already picked what I'm having as we had to pre-book it. So I know it won't be too bad. I'm driving so no chance of any naughty alcohol which is great!
Tomorrow I'm planning either a 30 mile bike ride or a 10 mile walk, depending on weather and bikes etc.... If I bike I will be drinking but burning a lot more calories and if I walk, I'll have to drive to the start point, so won't drink but will burn less calories. Tomorrow is my cheat day, so I'm not too bothered either way.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous, chicken, salad
Dinner - Mushroom soup, butternut squash risotto and cheese & crackers (Pre-ordered meal out)

How was your evening out littlemiss? What did you end up doing today, the walk or cycle? X

I had a really good evening Friday, the food was really bad but the evening itself and the entertainment was really good. I only had 1 gin and lemonade and the rest of the time I stuck to diet coke so all good :)

Yesterday was great, we biked in the end. The plan was to go about 25 - 30 miles with a few pub stops and a lunch stop. We ended up doing over 40 miles because we went the wrong way!! We only had a couple of stops and I drank diet coke. I only drank diet coke because I was dying and needed a drink, lol! We had a lunch but only a snack because we weren't really hungry. But decided to get an indian takeaway when we got home. I didn't want to undo all my hard work so just had chicken tikka, naan bread and a few chips.
All in all I think I burnt about 2000 calories and probably only had about 1800 to eat, so all good.

Today we've walked to a nearby pub and had a diet coke and bag of crisps. I'm having a roast in a bit.

How are you Charlotte? How's the fasting going?

They sound like really nice days out! I love hearing what people are doing and what it’s like outside lol. My friends and family don’t tell me much as I think they see it as rubbing it in my face but it’s the complete opposite. I’m always saying send me photos when your away etc lol. I love a curry, it’s my favourite. It’s hard to keep it healthyish. I have onion bargie (can’t seem to spell that today lol) chicken dopiaza and popadoms. Yum, can’t stop thinking about it know!

You’ve done brilliant with the alcohol this weekend littlemiss!

I’m feeling a little better thanks. The fasting is going great at the moment. I’m doing about 23 hours a day at the moment and I had a big one a few days ago I think it was 44 hours😃

Hope you have a lovely Sunday roast and a relaxing Sunday evening x

Good morning!

Glad to hear that you are feeling better Charlotte. 44 hours fast is massive, I have no idea how you do it but it's clearly working for you, well done.

Well I had a great weekend, even with the killer bike ride on Saturday!!

But it's Monday again, so back to work and back to being 100% on the diet.

I'm away at the weekend, so going to give it my best shot between now and Thursday evening.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Small pack of cheese curls and a satsuma
Dinner - Chicken fajita with rice and lots of salad

Good morning all!

Yesterday was a good day. I didn't go over my calorie allowance at all, so super happy with that :)

Today is shopping day, so I've planned all my meals between now and next week. We go away for the weekend on Friday, so planning to be super good between now and then and next Monday to Friday I will be on 100% days as well.

I've not been drinking much water at work the last few days because I've been cold, so need to try and get back into drinking more. Plus I've not been doing my peddles but I am going to start doing those again today. I am going to aim for atleast 30 mins a day.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes & satsuma
Lunch - Couscous, tomato, mushroom, onion and pepper
Dinner - Possibly tuna pasta

Good morning!!

Weigh in day today and I'm pleased to say I'm down 1lb. I was hoping for a little more but atleast it is a loss and not a gain!

I've got a good day planned for today and tomorrow and then the weekend probably wont be so good as I'm going away. But I'm going to try my best as I would love to see a loss next week.

Food for today is:

Lunch - Couscous and salad
Dinner - Flatbread with jerk chicken, salad and rice

I’m not too bad thanks. I had to up my meds for a few days and my weight has jumped up! I really hope it goes back down by Friday. It doesn’t help that my new diet is giving me trouble going to the loo. I’ve tried cosmocol and that didn’t help so I’ve had a slimatea this morning and I’ll see if that helps later on.

Your dinner sounds really nice! To be honest your meals always sound nice! I hope you have a lovely weekend away x

Well done on the loss my lovely

I’m not too bad thanks. I had to up my meds for a few days and my weight has jumped up! I really hope it goes back down by Friday. It doesn’t help that my new diet is giving me trouble going to the loo. I’ve tried cosmocol and that didn’t help so I’ve had a slimatea this morning and I’ll see if that helps later on.

Your dinner sounds really nice! To be honest your meals always sound nice! I hope you have a lovely weekend away x

Hopefully your weight will be back down by tomorrow. Glad you're getting your meds sorted out. What's slimatea?

Good morning!

It's my Friday today as not working tomorrow :)

I'm so excited about going on my little road trip with the hubby tomorrow. We are going to the Lake District for the weekend. Kid number 2 is going to France for the weekend with school, so thought might as well make the most of being just the 2 of us! I know my food and drink will be shocking but I'm hoping to do a fair bit of walking so hopefully that will compensate slightly.

Foodwise yesterday was fab, I had exactly what I said so within my calorie allowance. I also managed 30 mins on the peddles and lots of water, so all good.

Today I'm hoping to be well within my allowance again and might even have a little room left over for some ice cream :)

Food for today is:

Lunch - Jerk chicken and rice
Dinner - Veggi lasagna (frozen ready meal) with potatoes, yorkie and peas.

Back