Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning all

I did go for lunch and I had a lovely cheese and pickle sandwich with a very small amount of chips. It was really nice but it made me really bloated again and I haven't eaten anything since :(

Still not feeling great this morning but hoping it will pass soon and I'll start to feel better.

I've not really got anything planned for the weekend, my daughter is having a couple of friends over tonight and we are going into town to do an escape room. Then tomorrow she wants to go into town with her friends so I'll take her and maybe find somewhere for a coffee for a couple of hours while I wait for them.
But that is all I have planned so, hopefully I'll get a far bit of rest. I've not had more than a couple of hours sleep each night for over a week and I am now feeling really drained, so couple do with a lot of sleep.

I've still not got on the scales because I'm still so bloated. Plus the diet isn't really my main priority at the moment.

Have a great weekend all!

Ah littlemiss, I hope you have managed to get some rest over the weekend and are feeling better now! Sorry you have not been well.

Good morning all!!

I am feeling a lot better today. I was still off on Friday and into Saturday but have been a lot better since Saturday afternoon. I spent most of yesterday either in bed or resting. I never do this so it was very strange for me but I definitely needed it. Hopefully I'm over the worst of it now. I hate being ill!

My diet hasn't been my top priority for the last week but I know I haven't gone over at all in the last week because I've hardly eaten anything. I've still not got on the scales, I am going to wait until my normal weigh in day which is Wednesday. Hopefully I'll have lost a bit by then. I'm still feeling a bit bloated but fingers crossed I'll be on track by Wednesday morning.

I'm still going to eat what I like for the next few days. I think I need to build my strength up a bit but I won't be silly. I'll still be healthy.

I hope everyone had a great weekend :)

Good morning!!

I am feeling so much better today, I've had another good nights sleep and have been almost pain free for the last 2 days. Yesterday I actually felt hungry which must be progress as I've hardly felt hungry for over a week.

I will get on the scales in the morning as it is my normal weigh in day and hopefully the scales will be nice to me. I've not really eaten anything too bad over the last week but I've done absolutely no exercise and I've not really been drinking water in the day as much as I should.

I'm still not counting my calories yet but from tomorrow I will if I'm still feeling ok. I'm away at the weekend but I know I won't pig out, I'm still being really conscious about my portion sizes because I don't want to upset my stomach. I think I'll be thinking like that for a good while yet.

Glad you are feeling better! Hate being ill it just makes you miserable doesn’t it. You are sensible to just eat what you think your body needed for now, I wonder what caused it?

Fingers crossed you have a lost a few lb as a happy side effect but if not then the main thing is you’re feeling better!

Hi Lovely,

I have no idea what caused it. I had trapped wind one night about 2 weeks ago and then since then I've had these pains in my stomach. It happened more in the night than any other time of the day. I couldn't get in at the drs so kept saying I would go to the walk in centre but wanted to go when the pain was bad, so I could explain where it was and the pain etc but it was mainly in the night so I didn't end up going. Although it has mainly gone now, I do keep feeling it every now and then but it is more a dull ache than a pain and it goes quite quickly.

Anyway enough of my moaning. Hopefully I will lose a few lbs tomorrow, keeping everything crossed :)

Good morning all

Well today I got on the scales and I am pleased to say that I have infact lost 2lbs. I am really happy with that because I still don't feel 100% and I feel a bit bloated again this morning.

I am now back at 11 stone, which is still 7lbs off my lowest but I'll hopefully get a bit closer to that soon.

I'm away this weekend with friends but tbh how I feel I doubt I'll drink a lot or eat too much either, so not too worried about gaining.

I still don't really feel up to counting the calories at the minute, I know I'm not over eating so for now that's good enough for me.

I go away next Friday and would have loved to have been a few lbs lighter by then but I've still not been feeling upto doing my peddles and I've cancelled walking again this week because I just don't have the energy.

Hope you're all having a great day!!

Good morning!

It's still so quiet on here. I was hoping there would be more people on here now it is getting towards Christmas. Ah well, I'll keep posting my diary so I can refer back to it from time to time to get inspiration.

I had a 100% day yesterday. I'm now feeling almost back to normal so will start logging my meals again. I'm still not quite feeling upto doing any exercise yet.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Couscous & tomato
Dinner - Quorn chicken pieces in a burger with loads of salad and actifry chips

Good morning!

It's Friday.....Yippee!!! It's the weekend!!!

Yesterday was another good day. I stayed well within my calories but still didn't do any exercise.

I'm going away for the weekend after work today. So my weekend won't be on plan at all. I can predict Alcohol, chippy and junk food! But that's ok. It has been planned to will just do my best to make ok choices.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Good morning all

I've not been posting on here for a few days mainly because I still don't feel too great, so I've not really been planning my meals. I have still been trying to stay within my calories though. I was away at the weekend and although I didn't eat much, what I did eat wasn't great.

I'm got on the scales this morning and I've STS. I still feel really bloated but I do feel a lot better than I did a couple of weeks ago.

I go away on Saturday but I am planning to be good until then but probably won't record what I eat.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Good afternoon all!!

Well I'm back from my holiday and by some kind of miracle I only gained 4lbs!!

Now I have 6 weeks until I go to Florida for a week and I would really like to get some excess weight shifted before then.

With my 4lb gain I am now 11lbs above my lowest weight in March. So the aim is to get back as close to that as possible. Strangely though even though I'm heavier my body shape is smaller, not that I'm complaining but it's strange.

Starting from today, I am going back to logging everything on MFP. I've not logged anything since March but I've done quite well not logging and guessing my calories but I know if I start logging again I won't be tempted to go over or have so many cheat days :)

So from today I don't want to go over 1000 calories a day, unless I do extra exercise. I will also only have 1 cheat day a week and only if I have something planned.

It's time to kick these extra pounds!!!!

Good morning!!

Had a 100% day yesterday. I put everything into MFP and my total was 1062 calories, so very happy with that :)

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Porridge
Lunch - Snaps
Dinner - Quorn Lasagne, Mash, Yorkies, Peas, Cabbage and Gravy

Today will hopefully be another good day. I've had porridge so far and have brought couscous with chicken into work for lunch. Not sure yet about tonight as I've got to go shopping.

Tomorrow is my normal weigh in day, so I will weigh in the morning. I know it's only been a couple of days, so won't be too bothered if I've not lost anything yet.

Have a great day :)

Good morning!!

Scales day today and I lost 1lb which in 2 days I'm happy with :)

So now I have 10lbs to get to my lowest weight again. And another 6 weigh ins before I go to Florida. I am on a mission, I only have 1 weekend away between now and then so planning to be super good for most of the next 6 weeks.

Yesterday I had 1036 calories in total.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Porridge
Lunch - Cous cous and chicken
Dinner - Pesto pasta

Today breakfast and lunch will be pretty much the same as yesterday. I'm out walking tonight, so won't be home until gone 9, so it will be a very quick dinner for me when I get home.

Good morning!!

Yesterday was another good day, I ended on 1101 calories so that was good. I didn't end up going for my walk last night because friend was poorly. So had dinner at the normal time and really enjoyed it.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Couscous and chicken
Dinner - Chicken burrito
Snack - Packet of Snaps

I'm not too sure how today will go. I'm gong out for a work lunch but then not planning on having a big dinner tonight. Think I'll stick with a sandwich or something like that at lunch. I've got some really nice salad, so might have salad for dinner tonight if I'm hungry.

Good afternoon.....it's Friday!!

Wow this week has flown by, I can't believe it is almost the weekend already.

I was really good yesterday. I went out for lunch but had a cheese salad sandwich, I tried to work out the calories but they are probably a bit off because you can never be too sure. But I think I had 1105 calories for the day.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Cheese salad sandwich, chips and lager shandy
Dinner - Vegan sausage roll, couscous and salad

Today I've had grapes so far for breakfast, I'm having couscous and tomato for lunch and then tonight I'm cooking a mac and cheese bake and having some nice tomato bread with it.

No real plans yet for the weekend but I'm not planning a cheat day this weekend, so will be 100% on track hopefully.

Have a great weekend!!

Good morning!!

Monday morning again....why do the weekends go so fast!!

I had a great weekend, no cheat day for me. Saturday I had 1034 calories and yesterday was slightly higher 1399 calories. I did a 4 mile walk yesterday though so felt the extra calories were justified, lol.

Today I had an extremely busy day at work, which will involve lot of running around so I should burn a few calories off :)

I'm not too sure on my food yet for today. I've had some grapes for breakfast but not sure about the rest of the day. Whatever I decide will be within my allowance.

I really want to see a loss on the scales on Wednesday, so going to be super good for the next few days :)

Good morning!!

100% day yesterday, I was really good at work and I was really busy so ended up walking over 3 miles around the warehouse, so that would have gained me a few calories :) I didn't really know what to have for dinner, so ended up having chicken with savory rice, pepper, mushroom and some grated cheese on top. It was actually really nice, so a good choice.

Total calories for yesterday was 1059 calories

Breakfast - Grapes
Lunch - Monster munch (was really busy so no time to eat lunch)
Dinner - Chicken, savory rice, spicy pepper and mushroom with grated cheese
Snack - Small amount Low Cal Ice Cream

Today is shopping day, so just going to have pasta later. Hopefully I'll be able to stay within 1200 calories again :)

Weigh in day tomorrow, so fingers crossed for a loss!!

Good morning!!

I got on the scales today and am pleased to report a 2lb loss. Really pleased with that because I have been really good all week and not had a cheat day. The aim for the next week is pretty much the same. Again I'm not going to plan a cheat day.

So now I have 5 more weigh ins left on my mini challenge and an 8lb target. Hopefully I can keep going and get most if not all of the 8lbs shifted.

Calories for yesterday were 1010.

Food for yesterday was:

Breakfast - Satsuma
Lunch - Porridge
Dinner - Pesto Pasta
Snack - Nachos

Today I have had Grapes for breakfast and will have a cheese salad sandwich for lunch, not sure about my dinner tonight yet as I'm out walking.

Back