Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I don't know why but today is proving to be so hard!
I'm starving!!!
Normally if I start cooking dinner it takes my mind off food but I'm just so hungry.
I'm doing a roast, I'm going to have it all except the potatoes and yorkies, so yes I'm not having the good bits, lol!
It won't be ready for another 2 hours, how on earth am I going to keep my willpower until then 😭

Good Morning!

After my good day yesterday, I am on a roll....so far I've had a banana and breakfast bar and I'm not overly starving but I have got a pounding headache. I'm not sure if the headache is related to not eating many carbs.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Snack - A pack of cheese puffs
Lunch - Chicken, stuffing, beetroot & tomato
Dinner - Veggie chilli topped with grated cheese

Exercise:

30 Minutes Peddles
20 Minute Walk
30 Squats

My friend did a low carb/no carb dinner - would you like me to send it you? some food ideas!
xx

My friend did a low carb/no carb dinner - would you like me to send it you? some food ideas!
xx

Yes please :)
I've been looking at low carb meals and how many carbs is classed as low carb and it's a lot higher than I thought it would be.
I'm just trying to cut out bread, potatoes, rice and pasta at the minute. I have to be careful because of my gall bladder, so I can't do it every day but I'll try my best :)

Hang on- let me try and send it!! Not very techy!!!
Yeah, be careful- my friend who did this had to have her gallbladder out, worked for her but as we know, doesn’t work for everyone these bloody diets!!!
Xx

Here you go!
Xx

Attachments

• FD97EA20-8671-4F87-B68D-92BCF1951B29.jpeg
    FD97EA20-8671-4F87-B68D-92BCF1951B29.jpeg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
  • ADDFC6E5-AAE5-47E0-A66D-00A3BBDAE0B3.jpeg
    ADDFC6E5-AAE5-47E0-A66D-00A3BBDAE0B3.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
The attachments are too small, so when I try to zoom in they go all blurry.

I daren't go too low carb or for too long, it really worked for me last time but the gall stones were no fun and I really don't want my gall bladder out. So I am hoping to manage it. I only want to do it for about 4 days a week and only for a couple of weeks to give me a boost and hopefully get me below 12 stone.

Good Morning!

Feeling really good this morning. I think the low carb is working for me. I'm going to have a sneaky peek at the scales tomorrow, so hoping for a bit of a loss.

Yesterday was really good, I stuck to my plan perfectly. Drank 4 cups of hot water and ended up doing an hour on my peddles, so all good :)

Today I'm planning to be good. No wine for me and I am going to try and stay low carb. I am going to have some bread tonight with a bit of cheese but hopefully that wont be too bad.

Tomorrow and Sunday I am going to do my normal calorie counting and then start again on Monday.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana & breakfast bar
Lunch - Veggie Chilli
Dinner - Veggie scotch egg, cheese, baguette and salad

Exercise:

20 Minute Walk
30 Squats

Ah, i'm rubbish at tech things!! Should i try and private message you them? to be fair, i don't think you're needing this- you're flying my friend!
Amazeballs!
xx

Ah, i'm rubbish at tech things!! Should i try and private message you them? to be fair, i don't think you're needing this- you're flying my friend!
Amazeballs!
xx

I don't know why they show so small. Yeah try sending them in a PM but not sure that'll be any better but worth a go.

I'm trying to get a weeks worth of low calorie meals together so I've got some variety. So far I've only really got chilli, omelette and meat and veg. I know without more variety I'll get bored. I need things that are really filling and make me not think I'm missing out, lol!

So it's just gone 3pm and I've not long been home from work. Food so far has been to plan but now I feel hungry but I'm not hungry but feel like I should be hungry. Could this be the fact that I've cut down the carbs the last few days?? I feel like I should be hungry so maybe my heads saying I should but I'm not!

I've got another couple of hours until I start cooking dinner and am going to go for a walk before that, plus I've got to pick Amy up from college, so hopefully that will stop my head thinking I'm hungry but I'm not, lol 🤣 🤣

Good morning!

I got on the scales for a sneaky midweek peek and I've lost 2lb, so now I am 12.3 unofficially. Hopefully I can get another couple off by Wednesday.

I'm not doing the low carb today as it's weekend but because I feel so good, I'm going to adjust slightly to make it slightly lower.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana
Snack - Jelly
Lunch - Pizza wrap with cheese & onion
Dinner - Philli meatball pasta (with veggie sausage instead of meatballs)

Exercise:

60 Minute Walk
30 Squats

Had a brilliant day so far. Food is totally on plan. I brought Amy a big aero bar, gave it to her and stepped away (that took motivation)!!

I went for a walk but ended up doing over 6 miles, we stopped at a pub and I just had a diet coke, again that took every inch of will power!

I'm still not particularly hungry so I know I won't be naughty as I've not had my dinner yet.

Good morning!

I'm still not feeling mega hungry so I'm taking that as a bonus, lol!

I was super good yesterday. I walked over 6 miles and did my squats, so when hubby and kiddo had cookies last night, I let myself have one.

Not much planned for today, going to see my mum this morning and then go for a walk later this afternoon.

Foodwise, we're having toad in the hole with lots of veggies tonight. Naughty I know but today I'm having a treat day. I'm going back on the low carb tomorrow during the day. I'm not sure about the evening though because the kids are having chippy, so I might have chippy with them as a treat but will see how I feel tomorrow.

Food for today is:

Breakfast -
Snack - Jelly
Lunch - Tuna mayo salad cob
Dinner - Veggie sausage toad in the hole with lots of veggies

Exercise:

60 Minute Walk
30 Squats

Good Morning!

Monday again :(

I've got a really busy week at work this week. And will be doing a fair bit of running around, so hopefully that will help with the step count :)

I had a great day yesterday. I stuck to my meals perfectly and didn't feel hungry at all.

Today I'm not doing low carb, I will start that again tomorrow for 3 days. I'm having chippy tonight, naughty I know but I feel I've been really good the last couple of weeks that I deserve a treat. Plus I've got to go for my daughter and her friend, so I know my willpower would not kick in, so might as well give in before I start, lol!!

I am being good during the day though, so it will just be chippy tea that's not good. Then tomorrow I will hit the low carbs again. I have my meals planned :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Banana & breakfast bar
Lunch - Couscous, veggie sausage, beetroot, tomato and onion
Dinner - Chippy

Exercise:

60 Minutes Peddles
20 Minute Walk
30 Squats
10 Minutes Waist Twists

Good Morning!

Well yesterday didn't quite go to plan! I was so busy at work that I didn't have time for lunch, so just had breakfast and chippy tea. The chippy was beaut and well worth it. On a positive note because I didn't have lunch I saved a few calories :)

Today I was going to go low carb but I've got yesterdays lunch still in the fridge, so will have that and then do low carb tomorrow.

I did do more walking yesterday than I had planned so that was a bonus but didn't manage the peddles because I just ran out of time. Not sure I'll fit the peddles in today either but will try.

Weigh in day tomorrow, so keeping everything crossed!!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Breakfast bar
Snack -
Lunch - Couscous, veggie sausage, beetroot, tomato and onion
Dinner - Veggie battered sausage, actifry chips and mushy peas

Exercise:

20 Minute Walk
30 Squats

Back