Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!

I woke up with a banging headache this morning and it just wont budge :( Luckily I'm not in the office today, so can take it steady.

I got on the scales this morning and have lost 1lb, so that's 3lb in total from the last 2 weeks. I know I should look at the bigger picture but I am really gutted not to have lost more when I've tried really hard this week. I'll stick with it for another week and hopefully see a better loss next Wednesday.

Food for today is:

Breakfast: N/A
Lunch: Spaghetti on toast
Dinner: Sausages, potatoes and veggies

Exercise:

30 Squats
20 Minute walk

Good morning!

I woke up feeling a little better today, headache has gone but I just feel so drained and tired now. So due to this I'm not going to do the low carb today. I really wanted to but don't think it will help.

Yesterday other than having a headache was a perfect day. Foodwise, I stuck to my plan but added a couple of snacks which was fine :)

Today I'm back at work and so far it's proving to be busy, so long may that continue as I wont think about food so much!!

Food for today is:

Breakfast: Breakfast bar
Lunch: Couscous, veggie sausage, beetroot, tomato and onion
Dinner: Veggie mince with cheese burrito, actifry potatoes and shredded lettuce

Exercise:

30 Squats
20 Minute walk

Good Morning!

Another good day yesterday. I've been really busy this week at work, so no time to do peddles but I did manage a walk and my squats, so all good.

I'm out tonight so will probably have a couple of glasses of wine, to be sociable lol!

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Breakfast bar
Snack -
Lunch - Veggie mince with nachos
Dinner - Veggie scotch egg, cheese, bread & salad

Exercise:

20 Minute Walk
50 Squats

Food sounds tasty 😋
Having a little bit of what you fancy does you good now and again 😊
I’m more of a spirit drinker rather than wine although my husband likes a glass of red
Have a great evening with your friends 👍

Food sounds tasty 😋
Having a little bit of what you fancy does you good now and again 😊
I’m more of a spirit drinker rather than wine although my husband likes a glass of red
Have a great evening with your friends 👍

Thanks hun,
I had a great night. The food wasn't too great but ok. I hate it when I eat out and it's not the best, it always seems like a waste!
I only had 1 glass of wine. I'm more a lager drinker but hardly drink it when I'm dieting. I like flavoured gin, so often have that with diet lemonade so not too many calories. But last night I was driving, so just had 1 wine.

Good morning!

So yesterday was an off plan day. I dread to think how many calories I had! I went out for a meal last night, had a strange cheese and pear tart with salad, chips and coleslaw and then a cherry chocolate pie thing and ice cream for pudding. And a glass of wine.
The food was rubbish so very disappointed in the calories I had but never mind. Today is a new day.

Not much planned for today, I think I'll go for a nice long walk hopefully about an hour and half or so. Then having a chicken roast dinner tonight. I will be good and have mainly chicken and veggies.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Poached egg on toast
Snack -
Lunch -
Dinner - Roast chicken, stuffing, veggies and gravy

Exercise:

90 Minute Walk
50 Squats

Cheese and pear tart does sound rather odd 🤔
Cherry chocolate pie sounds good though 😊
It’s hard when menus have random dishes on them what to choose so I suppose you just hope for the best?
Wouldn’t worry about calories it’s not every day 👍
Enjoy your walk and day

Cheese and pear tart does sound rather odd 🤔
Cherry chocolate pie sounds good though 😊
It’s hard when menus have random dishes on them what to choose so I suppose you just hope for the best?
Wouldn’t worry about calories it’s not every day 👍
Enjoy your walk and day

It was really odd. The only reason I had it was because most of the menu had been crossed out and the only other thing on the menu I would eat was a burger and I really didn't fancy a burger.
I didn't end up going for a long walk yesterday, only about 30 mins, but that's better than 0 mins.

Good afternoon!
Monday again!!

Yesterday didn't quite go to plan, foodwise it was ok but I didn't go for the long walk I was hoping to. I haven't felt great for a few days. I couldn't put my finger on why but then yesterday afternoon my gall badder flaired up. I was in absolute agony all night, it has gone now but I am worried about it coming back again.
When it happened before I had been on a really low calorie diet and then started eating loads of junk but this time I've not really been like that. Hopefully it wont come back again.

Because we didn't go for a long walk we went to see the new wallabies at our local farm. I'll be honest, I didn't even know there was any in the UK, thought you only got them in Australia. They were so cute.

I'm working from home today but because of my stomach, I'm not really craving crap food, I guess that's a positive :)

Food for today is:

Breakfast: No breakfast
Lunch: Chicken and stuffing sandwich
Dinner: Chicken and veggies noodles

Exercise: 20 minute walk

Good Afternoon!

I had a good day yesterday foodwise, I was a bit worried about eating too much, so maybe that did me a favour, lol!

Today, I'm trying to be super good because it's scales day tomorrow and the last one before my holiday. So keeping everything crossed.

Food for today is:

Breakfast - Breakfast bar
Snack - Cheesy curls
Lunch - Roast chicken, stuffing and salad
Dinner - Veggie mince topped with cheese & potato

Exercise:

60 Minutes Peddles
20 Minute Walk
30 Squats

Hope you’re fall bladder doesn’t flare up again 🤞- sounds painful 😣
I remember my sister in law years ago had gallstones removed - they’d put them in a jar for her 😳 they were huge! No wonder she was in pain!
Have a good day and good luck for weigh in 🤞😊

Hope you’re fall bladder doesn’t flare up again 🤞- sounds painful 😣
I remember my sister in law years ago had gallstones removed - they’d put them in a jar for her 😳 they were huge! No wonder she was in pain!
Have a good day and good luck for weigh in 🤞😊

Gallstones are so painful but hopefully they've gone for now. Luckily no more pain since Sunday. It's flared up a couple of times before but both times lasted a few weeks and seemed to be triggered from crash dieting but this time was different, it only lasted a day and I hadn't been crash dieting, so maybe it's just my bodies way of giving me a warning, lol.

Good morning!

Yesterday was a great day, totally on plan and even with my 3 chocolate malteaser things I was within my calories so all good :)

I got on the scales this morning and have lost another 1lb this week. I'm not surprised it's not more because I was out at the weekend and had wine etc.... so pretty chuffed with 1lb. That's 4lbs in total from the last 3 weeks, I was hoping for a bit more before my holiday but 4lb off is better than nothing.

So as of today I'm in holiday mode. I will still be goodish until I go on Saturday but not going to bother counting calories. I will be straight back on it when I get back from holiday though as will no doubt be put the 4lbs back on by then!

Back