Little*red's 3 stone off for xmas (1 down 2 to go)

I know my weigh day is saturday but i was geting so down about feeling that i'm stalling at the moment so i jumped on the scales (still the wii fit as i'm getting new scales on friday).
I thoughtit would be disaterous but it turns out i've lost another 3lb!!!!!!

I don't know what happened there, but it was a good result.
Although my weight might go back up on friday once i get the new scales because i'm going to take the reading from the new ones as a constant, but hopefully they will just read my current weight (or less :p).

So good new from today is that a smashed another one of my mini goals by losing 10% of my starting weight, woohoo!

So i've added more mini goals to my signature and when i was typing them I realised how far I have come already over the last 8 weeks having lost 17lb. I need to lose the same amount again to have a healthy BMI and it's amazing to think i could be there in just another 8 weeks.
To know that for once in my whole adult life I can be at a weight that is deemed to be healthy, it makes me so happy.
I love it when a bad day is turnes into a good day.
Ok i'm off to treat myself by doing some punishing exercise :eek:!

Got my new scales today. They are not any specific brand just digital ones from Lloyds the chemist that measure your body fat and BMI.

I'm to scared to get on them :p.

I'm going to put the girls to bed first and then try them out, they better be good at lying!

awh no i got sooo into ur diary was raging when realized that was the last post :(
good luck with the new scales u have done fab already...keep us updated xxx

Weigh in 7

Good morning all!

Cat youmade me laugh when I read your comment :D.

So today is official WI 7, and the results are:

STS

The moral of the story is not to weigh yourself through the week!
So basically scrap all that I wrote about losing 3lb through the week as my shiny new scales tell me otherwise, and from now on what they say goes.
So that now puts me back to losing less than 1st as i now get my weight to 1 decimal point and that pesky little 0.6 makes a difference.
I maybe did lose 3lb through the week however it should be totm in the next few days so I expected it already, at least my BMI is still in the 28's.
The scales also calculate body fat % and mine is 35.5% which is not a good thing as its notin the healthy range. On a better note my weight loss pics are showing a remarkable difference, you can really see i've toned up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This week excercise was:
Monday - davina power of 3
Tuesday - jordan workout
Friday - davina power of three

And Weigh in 7 official stats:
Start weight : 166lbs
Current weight: 152.6lbs (-13.4lbs)
Goal weight: 120lbs

Start BMI: 31.4 (Obese)
Current BMI: 28.8 (overweight)
Goal BMI: 22.7 (healthy)

Start measurements: 34-34-44
Current measurements: 32-31-41 (Total 8" loss)
Goal measurements:34-26-36

Have a good weekend everyone and If you can't be good at least be nice ;).

the only good thing bout having prob scales is that least ull get exact readings every week and no where u are!!
id be terrified to test my body fat...god i wouldnt say its healthy ha!!
have a good day xxx

I have been really naughty at the weekend, i had a chinese (beef and tomato, fried rice, half pancake roll) on saturday and an india on saturday (half chicken korma and a plain naan, no rice). Very naughty of me but I did eat very little through out both days :break_diet:.
So as punishment i'm trying to up my workouts and got my hands on a copy of Nell McAndrews maximum engery DVD. i have just tried it this afternoon and O.M.G!!! I thought I was gonna pass out it was really difficult but such a good workout. I will do it all and get to the end one day, but today I managed about 50 minutes. i am gonna be so sore tomorrow.

Since i've had my scales i can't stop weighing myself everyday. I know it's naughty of me but it's actually more to do with me wanting to know how much i'm gaining as its totm. Its looking good so far, so hopefully I will STS this week (again :rolleyes:) and then have a good loss next week.
As my weight has it a plataeu for the last 3 weeks or so I'm trying to save to try out a VLCD for a month or so tohelp lose the middle stone, shake this plateau and then i'll try the last stone with WW as i think thats my chosen method for maintenance.
:)

STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!! HA
sts on totm is very good!! which vlcd are u thinking of? im the same gonna go bck to ww to maintain!!
ull get ur 2stone off in no time!! xxx

Weigh in 8

Lol Cat i know it was becoming a bit of an obsession, I managed to curb it in the last few days as i wanted a surprise for today. About the VCLD i was thinking cambridge as its the easiest one to get my hands on in this area.

Ok so on to the weigh in details. As i said before it was my totm this week so i wasn't expecting much, and the result was......

3.4lb loss!!!!! :party0049:

I am over the freaking moon. After having a plateau for 3 weeks its so good to finally be on the move again. I've been goign over that stall in my head and the only thing i think has changed was that I started a new pill, and it just so hppens the week that I come off it for a break I lose weight. So i'll see what happens with it this month and if its the same again then i'm gonna change it.
So this week i have completed two of my mini goals as i have lost over one stone and have now lost exactly 10% of my start weight. it seemed like such a mammoth task at first but its getting closer and closer every week, i have my sights firmly on that goal.

so this is how my stats are now shaping up:

This week excercise was:
Tuesday - nell mcAndrew maximum energy
Wednesday - davina 30minute workouts (all 3)
Thursday - davina power of three

And Weigh in 8 official stats:
Current weight: 149.4lbs (-16.6lbs)

Current BMI: 28.2 (overweight)

Current measurements: 31.5-31-40 (Total 9.5" loss)

Body fat % : 34.7%

I will be posting my during pictures that I take after weight in 12 which will be 4th october, as this will be half way point from starting until christmas time. ok i'm off for now, have a nice weekend everyone :D.

Last edited:
thats a fab loss well done!! ye cambridge is very popular, i tried it but stopped on day 3!! dont think my head was properly in it!!
have a good weekend xxx

Eating crap + no exercise= bad week!

Not that i've gained or anything i've just had a rubbish week by not eating healthy and zero exercise done. Well thats a lie actually i took the girls swimming on wednesday but it was less laps of a olympic sized pool and more doggy paddling in a toddler pool :eek:.
To make things worse my husband is off work for 17 days after tommorrow and i can't do my excersises when he is at home as i need he whole living room to myself, i usually do them when he's at work and the kiddywinks are asleep. To boot it's my birthday next wednesday, the first one for two years where i havent been pregnant! so i'll just have to see how things go and make good choices.
I'm going to the doctors next week to change my pill again as the one im on now is not only stalling my weight loss but making me ravenous!!!!! Along with other rubbish side effects, so hopefully i can get that sorted out.
I'm still really wanting to try out a VCLD as i'd love the boost to my weight loss and it would mean i'd definately reach target by christmas, but that won't be an option until october at least :(.
Anyway i'm off the see how everyone is doing, i'll see you all tommorrow for the weigh in (que dramatic music) ;).

Weigh In 9

Eurgh thisweek has been a nightmare from start to finish I just kinda lost my way a little. Very little execise done and hate a lot of rubbish including a pizza on thursday (I dont even like pizza :rolleyes:).
So surprise surprise this weeks result is:
STS

and here is all the rest
This week excercise was:

Wednesday - paddling in a toddler pool for 1hr
Friday - 20 minustes nell mcAndrew maximum energy

And Weigh in 8 official stats:
Current weight: 149.4lbs (-16.6lbs)

Current BMI: 28.2 (overweight)

Current measurements: 32-30.5-40 (Total 9.5" loss)

Body fat % : 34.7%

So I lost 0.5" from my waist but gained it back on my bust, which is fine by me as its evening up my measurements again.

So the plan of action for this week is that i'm going to be getting up early in the morning to exercise, food intake might be a bit iffy due to my birthday but other days i'll be good.
Also on the vlcd front, i decided that from next sunday i'm going to try atkins just to kickstart ketosis and to buy me time while i save up for a vlcd.
I hope all that combined will get me on track again and hopefully next week i'll see a loss, even 0.5lb would make me happy :).

when is ur bday hun?
id love to do as much exercise as u do all i do is walking!!
bet yall get a loss this week though, and spec on the atkins...dont think i could do it think with me i have to do all or nothing but it will help ya get into ketosis and save!! xx

Well im back in the zone.
Got up this morning at 6.30 and managed to get about 30 min cardio done before i got a terrible sore stomach and had to stop, so i'll do an extra day exercise to make up for it.

Cat my birthday is on Wednesday (17th) and hubby told me last night that he had planned to take me shopping for the day and then out for a meal at night and stay in a hotel overnight! At first i was a bit scared as i've never left my girls overnight since they were born, but my mum is gonna take them, still won't stop be worrying but i'm really looking forward to having abit of 'me time'.

I'm determined to lose this week as i refuse to stall for another 3 weeks. I'm mainly looking forward to getting into the 9's as I can't remember ever being in a single figure weight my whole adult life, so i better get my bum in gear.

hey just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and have a brill night xxxx

Weigh In 10

Morning all, hope you've all had a good week.

cat thnaks for remembering my birthdya thats so sweet of you and Clarri thanks for the words of encouragement it means so much.

Just a quick update today as the result is a gain :rolleyes: by 1.2lb but it was as to be expected after the week i've had!

It seems to be amixture of things, i can't stop eating crap (not loads but still it doeant help), That pill is making me stall too and i'm going to the doctors on monday to see about my low mood (hubby thinks i have mild post-natal depression). So i'll see how all that goes.

This week still managed to do exercise:
Monday: 30 minutes davina power of three
Tuesday: davina power of 3 (whole workout)
wednesday: walked for 5 hours

All in all not a bad week weight wise, a bit of a bummer about the gainbut ifi re-gain my focus i should be back on track in no time.
Have a nice weekend everyone :).

OMG, it's been a month since I have started neglecting my diary! Or should I say neglecting my weight loss plan altogether.
The bad news is that I have totally given up on my exercise.
But....
The good news is I have still managed to lose 4.2lb by making no effort what so ever :p.
Although I must say that the most likely reaosn is another change in pill to a low oestrogen one which I must say has made the most amazing difference to my daily life, no more depression/mood swings, tiredness, water retwention (hence the losses when i took the 7 day 'breaks').
So at the moment I am current at 145lbs (10st 5lb) which is fantastic and probably one of the lowest weight of my adult life.
I really need to get back to exercising as I really want to start toning up again as i've noticed that even though i'm losing weight i look flabbier.
I more than likely won't reach my big goal of 120lb for christmas, but as long as i get to at least a healthy BMI which is 132lb then i'll be as happy as pie.
Oh and i've added photos to my album to show my progress, its nothing amazing but I warn you that the 'before' pictures may scare small children!
Take care all x

hey xxx
hope ur doing ok xxx

Back