Little*red's 3 stone off for xmas (1 down 2 to go)

ok ok i have been such a slacker with this diary but it's mainly because I never had anythin to update, however......
I have decided that through December i'm going to set myself an exercise challenge of at least 20 hours of callanetics by christmas day. I won't be dieting because at the moment i'm simply not in the zone, so i'll probably stay the same weight but i'll let you know my measurement changes (if any) and if your good I might crack out some pictures!

So my start measurements were:
Bust: 38" (no i didn't get a boob job i was measuring my underbust before :eek:)
Waist: 30.5"
Hips: 40"

My current measurements after 5 hours:
Bust:37.5"
waist: 30"
Hips: 39"

Current weight: 144lbs

It's a bit frustrating at the moment because I'm still a bit big to fit a size 12 but all my size 14's are falling off me. So I'm hoping by christmas to be firmly into a size 12.
So i'll post my measurements on these days:
10th December - 8 hours done
17th December - 15 hours done
24th December - 22 hours done

:)

Last edited:
was wondering how u were getting on hunni.
to maintain is better than putting on so well done hun. and good on ya on the exercise its the thing im lacking in so badly!!
xxx

oh and yall be in the 12's in no time xxx

Hey catz,
I'm well jealous of how stunning your looking, well done on your weight loss hun you must be feeling fantastic.

Ok so for the first update my measurements are:
Bust:37"
waist: 30"
Hips: 39.5"

So i've actually put on a little bit including 1lb but it is totm so thats not too bad. Although going by pictures i've taken I look so much more toned. I'll keep you all updated with the results by next wednesday and hopefully they be a bit better.

Back