Little things that lift the mood

Two little things lifted my mood today... 1. My sister, who I haven't seen since I started exante two weeks ago, commented twice today on how much weight I had lost and referred to me on several occassions during our retail therapy sesh as "skinny b!tch" which made me smile :D
and 2. I took a run and jump off the wagon today and had a burrito and two small pieces of fudge (my sister is a terrible influence!). Now I am absolutely stuffed. And this was 6hrs ago - I am still not hungry (belly is FULL). But my brain is telling me that I am. It's because I am bored and normally I would wander over to the fridge and start cooking something up to give me something to do, then eat it to give me something else to do. I know that doesn't seem like something to lift the mood but actually it's a little victory for me and I feel a little bit more in control as a result.

a pair of works trousers lurking in the back of my wardrobe
thought"oh, they look warm, I'll stick em on" and they went on, a little tight, but not too bad

I checked the label at one of my many pees breaks
and ...
they are an evie size 16

:D
lots of weightlost this week
but as you lot don;t want a sneaky peek
I'm not telling yer
so ner !
;D

I have a 'bum bag' that I wear around where my waist would be. At the beginning the adjustable straps were at the very end of their limit. Today for the 2nd time I have had to tighten them up and the excess is about 3" on each side now. (Of course I know that I have not lost many inches as yet but I am not permanently bloated anymore :D)

Love Myr xxx

I find that too
I would drink just as much water as before the diet, but I don't go as often
what's that about?
I would need to pee every half hour before

And you do quak
you do...

Bren,

you do look fantastic....just had a sneaky look at your profile pics.

Shaz x

Actually we are all looking fantastic because we are all doing fantastic. :D

Love Myr xxx

Wore one of my waist belts with a dress for the first time in a few weeks today...I normally wear it quite high up, just under my bust but it wouldn't stay there today - not enough belly to keep it up!! Annoying but great at the same time :D

Ahem. :eek: Me me me again I'm afraid.

Today I put on a pair of size 14 jeans, and fastened them up. :D

They weren't comfortable and there was a fair bit of erm overhang but I don't think I've been able to wear anything in a 14 for at least 20 years.

Today I am a bit chuffed. :) And in need of a smaller belt.........

Took my favourite studded belt to the shoe fella yesterday to put in a couple more holes and get a bit more life out of it before it gets consigned to the cheridee bag.

I also got into the smaller of two particular frocks* on friday, I won't bore you with the significance here, but shall probably have a self-indulgent blog about it later... :D

(ie did zip up without assistance....)

Oooo
Oooo I got one
a pair of Bike Riding trews that were consigned to the cupboard put on yesterday (and today) and at a bit of a squeeze, did up !
Brill
they are a LM, which I think is Ladies Medium

mind you, it was stinking hot around York yesterday, and when I had to stop for a loo stop, I had a hard time peeling them off, as the lining had stuck to me with sweat (sorry Ladies)

I found a website somewhere that you could put your measurements in, and I am officially a size 16

I am a 36D bust
33 inch waist
43 inch Hip

so know I know that, I can peruse the shops easier with a tape measure & measure (the trousers at the mo- I am "bagging" all over) the waists without wasting my time to-ing & fro-ing to the changing rooms

Cheers. Will be useful in the coming weeks, as I haven't got a scooby what size I'm meant to be, and will only steadily get more confused... ;)

Cheers. Will be useful in the coming weeks, as I haven't got a scooby what size I'm meant to be, and will only steadily get more confused... ;)

at my time of life ;) I am glad I have my weight written down in here, ad on an app on my iphone, as its coming off so quick I can't remember what the hell it is :eek:

its like a mantra on a monday morning, weigh, stick my weight in on here, on the app, brush teeth etc

its the only reason I come in this forum, to remind myself of my weight ;)

Back