Little things that lift the mood

I assume that's a US site?

Cos it says my bust/waist are a size 17-18 and my hips are a size 14-15. :confused:

Now I'm even more confused than I was before lol.

At the moment my top half is a comfy size 20 in most clothes (an 18 might be OK now, not checked) and my bum is now a loose 16 (or a very very tight 14 lol!)

I am trying not to buy too much new stuff. Tops I'm happy to wear baggy til they take on tent-like proportions. My bum on the other hand is now straying into a totally new size territory which is quite exciting. :eek:

I am amassing a large pile of large clothes in the corner of the bedroom. Some of it will be picked over by friends at the end of the month to see if there is anything they can make use of, some of the better stuff will go on ebay at the beginning of next month and the rest will go to the charity shop or for a couple of things the rag bag (always need rags for bike-polishing purposes!)

Am not due to officially measure again til the end of the month but this morning my stats were:

Bust 42
Waist 34
Hips 41

When I started they were 46-42-46! :eek:

I'm opposite to you Yam, big bum and no boobs, 16 top and 18 bottom. I've had to buy all new bras after just two and a half weeks. Thank God for Matalan and £5 bras, I forsee many more bra downsizings over the coming months.

with you yam babe on the rag bag.....

anther thing i do is old knickers as dusters.

so far i've had to stop wearing my size 16 jeans, (still use them with a belt for work thou)

can't wait to start exante and hopefully will need to by size 14's everywere...

why are all shops so blaming different, my 14's from M&S fit like a glove, yet my 16's from M&co. i struggle to get up my thighs...??

I'm a bra cup size smaller! Woohoo!! And people keep saying my face looks thinner.

Never mind my face - it's my BELLY that needs to go!

Ha, resurrected this thread again! :D

A little tale from the weekend........ we're planning a night out on Sat, and as usual I am moaning that I don't know what to wear, it's only the local rock club so jeans and tshirt would be OK but I feel like dressing up a bit, my size 14 little skirt is now getting a bit too big but would be OK with a hip belt over it maybe, but then what to wear on top, and on my feet...... anyway, with a grin the OH disappears out to his shed and come back holding a box. "Here" he says "this might help you make your mind up!"

So I open it and inside is a pair of soft leather thigh-length boots. :eek: Zip up the inside, laces up the outside, stiletto heels, they are absolutely gorgeous.

Now I have never in my life worn long boots, I always have ankle boots cos of my fat calves, so I'm thinking well they look pretty skinny but I could maybe loosen the laces or something? Anyway I try them on. And they fit! :D

Absolutely delighted. There's a pic in my profile gallery thingy if anyone wants to see.

Thank you OH xx he may be a pain in the butt sometimes but hhis heart is in the right place and every now and again he gets it just right...........:cool:

I've started saying to my OH 'am I skinny yet?' as a joke. Today he said 'You're beautiful and I'd love you whatever size'. He then added 'unless you go the wrong way and end up 26 stone' Lol

Back