LittleFlower's Diary March 2012

littleflower2

Hi Guys....i thought i would start a wee diary.....just to get a few thoughts out of my head and to remind myself why i'm doing this! It's for my own sanity really but I hope i inspire someone else!

Lipotrim Diary.....Start date 21st March 2012.....14ST 10LBS

REMEMBER WHY I AM DOING THIS
1. I am the fat girl in the room!!!!
2. I want to wear nice clothes and look & feel good
3. I want to look in the mirror and like what i see
4. I want Hubby to like what he sees....not that he has said he doesn't...but how could he like it!!!!
5. I want to feel healthy...instead of aches and pains all over!
6. I want to change my relationship with food
7. I want to go out socially and not make excuses why i can’t go!
8. I want to get a life and enjoy myself...instead of hiding away!
9. I want to get fit and enjoy exercising
10. I want to fell good about myself and BE HAPPY!

xxx

Day 1-10
I am amazed i have lasted this long! Day 1 and 2 were ok....struggled on Day 3 and 4 but managed to survive! Day 5 and 6 i was starving and had real hunger pains going to bed! I managed to ingore them and carry on. Day 7 was a great day and i felt totally focused. Felt amazing on Day 8 and Day 9...felt a bit hungry but I’m definitely focused and will carry on!
Day 10 today...it's only the morning but I am definitely focused. I HAVEN'T FELT THIS HAPPY IN AGES!!!
I really feel good and happy.....It was no problem getting out of bed this morning!

I love this diet because i don’t need to think about what to eat or count points/syns. I am loving the way it makes me feel....I’m not bloated and way less puffy.....i love this! I find I get a better sleep and it’s so much easier getting out of bed in the morning...(although day 8 and 9 i felt really tired in the morn)
I have been freezing....especially my hands but i’ll get over that!

I need to learn why i eat and stop being greedy....IT MAKES ME FAT!!!!! It’s disgusting to eat so much food....there’s really no need for it!

I’m hoping to do this for 5 weeks-35 days and then refeed for a week properly then have a fabulous May bank holiday weekend with my hubby!
I will have my hair done and buy something gorgeous to wear and feel FABULOUS!! YES I WILL xxx :D

I really wouldn't have lasted this long without my Lipotrim 'friends'. You have all been amazing...thank you so much! xxx

Last edited:
You are welcome Little Flower, where are you going to go on May day :candledinner:

Hey patches.....I've been avoiding nights out since Christmas so I'm planning a great weekend with my lovely hubby! There's a big music festival on here all may bh weekend so will be going out all weekend.....nice food and getting drunk lol I can't wait! I'm really struggling today though and feeling like I can't go on..I hope it passes soon cos I've been feeling great!!! :(
X

Day 11.....Saturday 31st march 2012
I'm kinda feeling rubbish today! Really struggling to see the bigger picture! I'm tired and hungry and really 'need' to eat!!!!! I went for an afternoon nap which was nice but I'm still feeling a bit down and thinking about what I could eat that won't affect me!!!! I know once I start I won't stop! I'm not gonny do it.....I dreamt last night again I ate and I was gutted so I know I'll hate myself!!! I'm not gonny eat.....THIS WILL PASS and I will be happier in myself!
Hope your all having a lovely Saturday! X

I'm lighter than you. Three months ago I was heavier than you. At the football today my mate joked that I was in the wrong seat as a fat bloke has his season ticket there. The compliment was worth the 3 months of effort and willpower. Go on - resist and hang in there! You know it will be worth it in the end.

READ YOUR LIST:

REMEMBER WHY I AM DOING THIS
1. I am the fat girl in the room!!!!
2. I want to wear nice clothes and look & feel good
3. I want to look in the mirror and like what i see
4. I want Hubby to like what he sees....not that he has said he doesn't...but how could he like it!!!!
5. I want to feel healthy...instead of aches and pains all over!
6. I want to change my relationship with food
7. I want to go out socially and not make excuses why i can’t go!
8. I want to get a life and enjoy myself...instead of hiding away!
9. I want to get fit and enjoy exercising
10. I want to fell good about myself and BE HAPPY!

Good luck. You can do it!!

MrC...thats def the kick up the @rse i needed!!!! Thanks! You're so right it will be worth it! Even after 11 days my family are amazed at how different i look!!! My face actually looks like me again...i cant believe it! I haven't caved and i have 1 more shake to go so i should make it through the weekend! I keep seeing me looking great at the music festival in May...i hope to be 13st or less by then!!!x

Well said MrC, just what Little Flower needed, that's why this site is so good.:)
Had a bit of an odd day yesterday Little Flower, OH and children away, I dream of days like this, but ended up just sitting like a vegetable most of the day rather than achieving all I wanted to do! Ended up going through all my cooking magazines and cutting out recipes I liked!
Decided I needed to get off my fat bottom though and went on the treadmill:whacky068:
Did 30 mins at quite a fast pace and burnt 345 cals, probably my best most energetic run for months and it perked me up too.
Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and STS from fri a.m which I can't complain about considering I had friends round on fri night and ate(mostly protein) :eatdrink023:and alcohol passed my lips.:rolleyes:
Official weigh in tomorrow and think I will have lost for the week, although not much. Still, every pound counts!!

Day 12 in the lipotrim house!!!
Managed to somehow survive Saturday night! Woke up today (sun) feeling ok but I am determined to do this!!! I have just cleared out most of the rooms in the house! Loving this....big bags for charity....and loads of space for new slim clothes! I'm now going to soak in a long hot bubble bath and dream of the slimmer me!
Have a good day everyone x

Patches....good for u for being good on Friday night. It's so easy to convince yourself one night won't hurt!!! Can't wait to see what u lose tomorrow! X

Thanks Little Flower, I don't have high hopes for tomorrow but will be happy with 2 or 3lb. Managed to get my best ever jeans on today and whilst I didn't exactly look fab, there wasn't too much muffin top!:wee:
Had a good day today, bought a new garden strimmer and garden looking good, ordered some fab new garden furniture and took Patch a lovely long walk:chores016:

My parents are arriving late tonight to look after the children this week so hoping they notice a difference, especially as my mum told me at Christmas I was the biggest she had ever known me, pregnancies excluded!:eek:
Gosh, just realised, not had a shake since 10.30am! Blender here I come!

Patches....you make me laugh!!!!! :D Lucky you only having 10lbs to lose....that'll be off you in a couple of weeks and I'm sure your parents will notice your 9lbs loss!!
We are sorting our garden too for the 'summer'....i can't wait to be thin and having a lovely summer evening in the sun (well i can dream of thinness and the sun)!!! My house has never been so organised! My hubby loves the new me!!!! x

Day 13.....(Mon) Feeling focused!

Dear Lipotrim Diary.....
I'm so glad the weekend is over and i'm back at work to get into my nice routine again! Never thought i would say that in my life!!
Kinda struggled on Sat night especially....i seem to be ok during the day but the night time kills me! Saturday really had no energy at all but i think it was because i have exercised everyday since starting this, so didn't do anything at the weekend...had a wee nap in the afternoon (was lovely)! Sunday my house got the clearout of its life....loving this...but was dying to eat on Sunday night when i smelled the dinner being cooked! (my hubby has been great doing all the cooking!) I am focused and determined to lose this weight though and i survived my 2nd weekend thankfully! Can't wait til Wed for my second weigh in!!!!!

Was getting lovely comments from everyone at the wekend....especially that my face has changed completely! The puffiness has gone and i def look like myself again....and i have CHEEKBONES....and they are gorgeous lol :p
My clothes today feel great....my stomach has deflated and i can feel the bones in my hands when i am washing them....It's bloody great! LOVING THIS!!!!!

By 1.20 pm....have had 2 black coffees, 1 strawberry shake and 2 x 500ml sparkling water (my new bessie)!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day :) xxx

Last edited:
Hi Littleflower, well, pleased to say my mum noticed straight away and has gone on about the difference all day:party0049:

She is going on a cruise mid-May and says she needs to loose a stone. Have persuaded her not to do LT as she has done it before

and didn't loose very fast no doubt because despite knowing the rules and me shouting :mad:at her she kept having porridge or All Bran every breakfast! Despite me telling her they were carbs she said they didn't have carbs when she was a girl (nor did they have braxton hicks as she has told me during every pregnancy) and so the no carb rule didn't apply to her.:rolleyes:

I give up.:giveup:

What I persuaded her is to do exante as I think she will have more success at that and have ordered her a one month pack. I would have laid a bet on her having to try to copy!

If you have run out of house to tidy, feel free to pop round, mine usually looks like a bomb site. Lucky you having hubby to cook, I have just cooked roast beef with all the trimmings and pud for 7 and didn't touch a scrap.

Patch is continuing to love the diet, she gets my share and I suspect the Yorkshire pud is under a pillow somewhere as she insists on having one, never eats them, but hides somewhere in the house for later!:doggy:

May burn a bit of all this spare energy I have on the treadmill tonight but not going to drink anything after 9pm as up in the night 3 times last night.

Lets hope we both have a super sunny skinny summer!

Hahaha I am dying laughing.....no carbs when she was a girl and braxton hicks! So funny....x
Im so glad she noticed your weight loss and I cant believe you made a roast dinner! I would have died .....good for you!!

Well I am buzzing tonight.....went out for a looonnnnggg walk even in the rain! I could have walked forever tonight I have so much energy! My poor wee puppies were begging me to take them home!!! I cant believe how good I feel today.....i love this diet....it def gets easier as time goes on....please let this last! I feel so good....i dont feel hungry and I think im in that place??? Roll on day 14.....im ready for ya! X

It's good to see all the positivity going on in here - it's like 'Loonies on Lipo'. :p

Keep it up ladies. :D

LOL MrC, Littleflower, we should start a new thread in that name! :crazy:

Really tired tonight, woke up at 4.30am and never got back to sleep, went into work at 7, home at 2 and cooked everyone's meal, plus tomorrow's as I won't be in from work til about 6. There are 8 to feed tomorrow, ulp.

Think I will have an early night and skip the treadmill tonight, might even have a lie in and not go to work til 8!

Don't feel hungry at all today, if anything feel bloated, who'd have thought that when 3 weeks ago I had to go round the buffet in the hotel we were in in Dubai 3 times.....:eating:

Glad you seem full of energy, the puppies will have lost weight too! Keep it up.

As for my mum, they didn't have algebra when she was a girl either and sex then wasn't like it is now:giggle:

Hey Loonies on Lipo lol....we are the new LOL lol....love that!!!!

Day 14 Tues 03 Apr 2012 ...feel sooo good today! Buzzing and i would actually say a bit hyper! I'm not the hyper kind EVER so i love this new energy!!! I finished work today and on a wee holiday until Tues! I hope i manage ok

:fingerscrossed:
Can't wait to get weighed tomorrow! I'm planning this for 3 more weeks...its just 3 weeks !!!!...and hope to be 13st by 25th Apr...refeed and then have a fab bank holiday weekend!!! Soooo looking forward to it! :party0023:
I'm dreading coming off LT though.....im loving the way its making me feel and i love feeling in control! I love waking up and feeling great and slimmer and healthier and happier and livlier!
My trousers slipped right on today without me breathing in a forcing the button closed....and there is room in them...not quite falling down yet but def room! How does that happen in 2 weeks!
:heartpump: (loving these smileys)

Patches....can't believe you have 5 kids and go to work at 7am...do lipotrim and walk Patch....you are superwoman!!! :superwoman: heehee Sex is def different these days...i hear ye lol :banana dancer:

heehee....i just meant 'it's' different from when patches mum was a girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo DAY 15.....just had my weigh in and i have lost 7lbs!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D To say i'm over the moon is an understatement!!!!! 15lbs is 2 weeks....God i love Lipotrim!
I feel good today...i have a few days off work and have been getting organised more in the house....it has never looked so good!!!
Even went to Sainsburys and resisted everything....even the smell of the bread and cakes!!! I can have them another day! I am feeling good in myself and determined to carry on with this....I'm not so scared of Easter coming as I think i'm in 'that place' and can handle it!
I want to get to 13st by 25th April which is 3 weeks away....so i will be happy with 3lb per week from now!!!
Have a good day everyone...thanks for all your help and support! x :)

Hello fellow loony:p

Hows the libido today:D
Absolutely brilliant loss, so so pleased for you:bighug:

You will make another 9lb in 3 weeks easy peasy at the rate you are going. LT obviously really suits you.

I have had a funny day, woke up with really bad stomach ache but once I'd been to the loo (at last) was fine. Forgot to take a shake to work but popped to chemist for more this morning and decided to ask for a flapjack and a couple of chicken soup to spice my life up a little, although I do like the shakes.
Made up a shake and sipped at that while nibbling the flapjack(which was like having a banquet) and you know, it wasn't bad at all with the shake to wash it down. Didn't feel hungry at all, still don't!!
To add to the excitement I decided after everyone had their tea to try making the now infamous chicken crisps, not bad either (although I think I may need practice. So there you go, 2 adventures for superwoman in one day!! :superwoman:

I even popped into a very well known fabulous cake shop in the village down the road and bought a tray full of cakes for OH, mum, children and their various friends who are on sleepover and not anything for myself and not so much as a nibble:angel09:

Brought a bit of work home with me that I'm gong to do now as I have the day off tomorrow to take my mum home (who insisted on spending this evening talking about the cakes she used to (buy "you know, those little square pink things with buttercream in" "you mean French fancies" "no, not those, those fancy french ones.."):rolleyes: then at 9pm I am going on the treadmill and watching the apprentice, its just none stop thrills today:party0049:

Back