Littleone's food diary!

Littleone

Righty ho, here we go. :)

Well I am new to SW. Today (Wednesday) was my first proper day and I'm not totally sure what I'm doing yet! Any help/advice/tips with it all is always welcome. :D

Today was just a mish mash of sorts and a bit tricky because I was in town and then at a friend's, so I didn't really follow the plan as well as I should have done.

I am trying to do extra easy although I know I haven't managed the 1/3 superfree (?) foods or the healthy extras.

Breakfast: Banana, fruit salad of mango, pomegranete seeds, oranges and blueberries.

Lunch: Wholemeal bagel with smoked salmon, cream cheese, lettuce, red onion and olives.

Tea: Sweet chilli chicken wrap (burger king:eek:)

Snacks: Big bowl of homemade minestrone soup, 1 ciabatta roll, 4 crispbreads with extra light cream cheese.

Drinks: Diet coke and sugarfree squash and 1 cup of tea.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. ;)

Breakfast: Omelette made with 2 eggs, red onion and cheese (He A), apple.

Lunch: Jacket potato with sweet and sour chicken with peppers and tomato.

Tea: Tomato and herb pasta mugshot. (also a bit of a noodle vegetable stir fry in black bean sauce but it was yucky so I didn't eat much)

Snacks: 2 alpen light bars (He B), noodle mugshot.

Drinks: squash and lots of diet coke.

No idea how many syns all that would be?

Breakfast - Wholemeal toast (He B) with flora light (syns) and marmite. Vanilla mullerlight.

Lunch - Chicken in a thick tomato and peri peri sauce with rice.

Tea - Cous cous, salad leaves, chickpeas, garlic, olives, chicken breast, corn on the cob.

Snacks - Low GI Oval with melted cheese on top (He A), 1 alpen light bar (syns) 1 alpen light bar (syns)

Drinks - Squash, water, diet coke.

I'll look up the syns later to get familiar. :)

Hi Littleone, hope you're enjoying the plan!! Looks like you're getting into the swing of it and looks as though you've got better at it day by day!! However I would suggest that you look up the syns before eating things/doing your food diary, just to stay in control so you know where you are and what you can afford- it makes for better planning! But I think you know that anyway! You're just getting into it so I'll let you off...just this once lol! Alpen lights are 3 syns each by the way if you're not counting them as a HEXb! Good luck and keep it up!X

Thanks so much, that's really helpful! I will try look up the syns beforehand. I think I will put a time aside to check them and plan for the day (I am so busy!) I am enjoying it but still find it confusing at the moment. It is great that I feel like I am eating healthier but am not restricted. :)

I know I'm not doing it right yet. Hopefully the more I get used to it and plan ahead better the better I will do. I really hope I lose weight this week.

HI LITTLEONE WELCOME TO MINIMINS, IT TAKES A WHILE GETTING USED TO THE PLAN HAVE TO ECHO WHAT FUNCURLS SAID ABOUT CHECKING SYN VALUES B4 U EAT THEM SOME THINGS ARE INCREDIBLY HIGH :eek: THERE IS A THREAD FOR NEWBIES ON HERE WHICH MAKES THE PLANS REALLY CLEAR SIGGEST U READ READ AND READ SO IT REALLY SINKS IN, GOOD LUCK LOSING THE LBS :)
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...d-advice-new-comers-including-extra-easy.html

Thanks Valerie, I appreaciate the tips and hope you are doing ok.

Breakfast - Missed it, I got up too late.

Lunch - Trout fried in Frylight, couscous and green beans. Ketchup (1 syn)

Tea - Jacket potato, beans and cheese (He A)

Snacks - 2 digestive biscuits (7 syns) and a bowl of cornflakes (5 1/2 syns)

Drinks - Sugarfree squash

Eek I nearly went over there. :( (12 1/2 syns)

Tomorrow might be a bit hectic and unplanable unfortunately but I will do my best.

Thanks so much, that's really helpful! I will try look up the syns beforehand. I think I will put a time aside to check them and plan for the day (I am so busy!) I am enjoying it but still find it confusing at the moment. It is great that I feel like I am eating healthier but am not restricted. :)

I know I'm not doing it right yet. Hopefully the more I get used to it and plan ahead better the better I will do. I really hope I lose weight this week.

You'll be fine hun, put aside an hour if you can grab one just to read the plan and get some meal inspiration! Glad you're enjoying the freedom SW gives you!! I love it!XXX

Aw thanks. :)

Today (at my boyfriend's and stuck in the house with not great food choices unfortunately) Feel guilty about it but just haven't had the time/energy to check the syns either. :( :(

Breakfast - Bowl of cornflakes (5 1/2 syns)

Lunch - Mixed fruit, yoghurt, little bit of granola.

Tea - Paella made with rice, veg, tomato, prawns, chicken.

Snacks - Wholemeal bread (He B) with cheese (He A)

Then I had a bit of a binge. :(
2 mugshots, 2 babybels.

Gonna try and cut back on syns tomorrow and stay focused. Weigh in is soon.

Back