Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

ohhh carol!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:family2::family2::family2:hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Beckyyyyyy!! :copon::copon:

This is you on your way to Liverpool :character00255:

This is us all meeting up :grouphugg:

This is us later on in Flares :party0023:

This is us in our hotel room :pillowfight:

This is me wearing my crown allllll weekend lol!! :queen:

:D I am at a meeting till 12, then i was going to come straight down, in uniform for 2 ish.:D

Where's 'Flares'? I only live here - don't know about the night life ;) xx

:D I think its on Mathews street :D

Ah Now I DO know where that is! :)

I AM beginning to wonder whether me & (even more so) DH are a bit old for this .... dunno about clubbin' it :eek:

We'll come over in the afternoon (Sat) & play it by ear if that's okay xx

Ah Now I DO know where that is! :)

I AM beginning to wonder whether me & (even more so) DH are a bit old for this .... dunno about clubbin' it :eek:

We'll come over in the afternoon (Sat) & play it by ear if that's okay xx

:D Your never too old, last year we all went for a meal, then the group split, some of us went onto flares, whilst the others went back to the hotel bar and sat in the foyer chatting till the early hours :D

Definitely up for the meal! Then if the group splits I'll go clubbin' & send DH back to the hotel bar ;) :) xx

That's if we can find you all in the afternoon LOL! xx

:D I think everyone will meet at the Pumphouse again, we will let carol sort that one out :D

Should be there around 3ish on the Friday :D:D:D

You'll be there before me - I can't leave work till 2pm & I've probably got 3hrs driving (at least) to get to Liverpool. AA route planner says 3hrs but add Friday traffic I reckon it's gonna be longer:(

Will you be able to register before I get there or will you have to wait for me?

You'll be there before me - I can't leave work till 2pm & I've probably got 3hrs driving (at least) to get to Liverpool. AA route planner says 3hrs but add Friday traffic I reckon it's gonna be longer:(

Will you be able to register before I get there or will you have to wait for me?

Prob have to wait for you (in the bar...lol:rolleyes:) or you could maybe contact them and tell them I will be there earlier or PM me your full name Helen and the booking reference details. NOt a prob as I havent booked my train yet so could always choose a time that got me into Liverpool around 5-5.30pm xx:D

Hmmmm under the dust......you should make it in 3 hours :p Cant wait to meet you. xx

I'm sooooo looking forward to this meet:D
Am hoping to get time off work so I can leave at noon - :fingerscrossed:

Definitely up for the meal! Then if the group splits I'll go clubbin' & send DH back to the hotel bar ;) :) xx

That's if we can find you all in the afternoon LOL! xx

No probs Jan, I'll pm you my mobile number so you won't have any trouble finding us. :D

:D I think everyone will meet at the Pumphouse again, we will let carol sort that one out :D

Yeah the Pumphouse is the most central place to meet up on the Dock, plus, it's a couple of minutes from Jurys and the shops. It seemed to work as a meeting point last year don't you think Allan? And at least you won't walk past me this time lol!!!! :rotflmao::D

Should be there around 3ish on the Friday :D:D:D

I'll try to find out everyone's arrival times and make sure we can meet as you all arrive. :D:D

Thanks Carol xx

Pump House sounds good....its the only place i know in Liverpool now.......

And i didnt walk past you....you looked exactely like i thought you would :p xx

:D It was me that walked past her, she was sat on a bar stool, i looked around couldnt see anyone so i sent Carol a text, and she was sat beside me nearly :p

:D It was me that walked past her, she was sat on a bar stool, i looked around couldnt see anyone so i sent Carol a text, and she was sat beside me nearly :p

How funny! Although she is miniscule so it's little wonder you missed her :p

Back