Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

How funny! Although she is miniscule so it's little wonder you missed her :p

:D I know, i thought there would be more people there, but they had gone shopping already :D

:D I know, i thought there would be more people there, but they had gone shopping already :D

Typical women!

I'm up for a pint and some general blokey banter when we finally meet.

I bet you thought I was a woman all this time?

I am! (a woman)

Did I scare you?

I hope so :rotflmao:

Yeah yeah.

I'll stroke you with me willy when we meet ;)

:D It was me that walked past her, she was sat on a bar stool, i looked around couldnt see anyone so i sent Carol a text, and she was sat beside me nearly :p

I was right behind you lol! You were at the bar and I was about 3 feet away from you! :rolleyes::copon:

How funny! Although she is miniscule so it's little wonder you missed her :p

I'm not that miniscule CC lol! I'm short and round lol! :D

Trust you to want to make an impression and arrive late :rolleyes: They all got bored waiting for you and decided to go shopping lol!

:D well it starts with taking off the bedsheets to make a toga, then drink loads, strip off and party :party0023::happy096:

:D well it starts with taking off the bedsheets to make a toga, then drink loads, strip off and party :party0023::happy096:

I see you know what goes on Allan lol!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: What if the sheets are fitted and not flat? We'd all look silly trying to make togas with all these little ruffled bits on them lol!!

There is no point in ANY of you going shopping! I have been to Liverpool today and emptied all the shops!!! :):)

First time in YEARS I've enjoyed it too! All the 14s I tried on fitted me, I'm a half size smaller in shoes than I used to be AND I discovered I have a lot more energy too .... so it was a LOOOOONG shopping trip ;)

Fortunately I took DH so it didn't cost ME that much AND I didn't have to carry it!! ;) :)

See you all in 2 weeks (ish) :):) xx

Dreaming again Allan...:smoke::whistle::D

Good evening one and all. I’m intending to arrive sometime in the afternoon on Saturday. Could someone please pm me with a mobile number to arrange to meet up with everyone. Look forward to seeing you all. With love xx

Good evening one and all. I’m intending to arrive sometime in the afternoon on Saturday. Could someone please pm me with a mobile number to arrange to meet up with everyone. Look forward to seeing you all. With love xx

No worries hun, I'll pm you mine soon. :)

Looking forward to seeing you too. :D

:D Next friday, not long now, i hope the weather holds up :D

:D Next friday, not long now, i hope the weather holds up :D

I hope not. All I've had in the last few days is humidity and rain. Not a drop of sunshine.:mad:

Back