Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

Not sure about us baby will only be a few weeks old

Irene xx

Aww Irene, we'll miss you if you and Cat can't make it, but obviously understand why. :(

im up for this :)

BUMP

Carol aka Mrs Depp ~ Fri & Sat ~ booking Jurys
Becky aka Becky85 ~ Fri & Sat ~ booking Jurys
Shelbell aka Shel ~ Saturday daytime :) cos I can't dance (unless I get nervous and pull out last minute...has been known)

Shelbell aka Shel ~ Saturday daytime :) cos I can't dance (unless I get nervous and pull out last minute...has been known)
Kenshin

Any more want to come? :D

ok I share with you carol :) :) i get the double though!!!!!! :giggle::giggle: Ive just been looking up flights for the friday and sunday...times are crappy though if i come on early flight prob wont be able to check in until 12 so might leave it till the afternoon flight or go a day earlier because ive never been before and im sure theres lots to do?

Last edited:
ok I share with you carol :) :) i get the double though!!!!!! :giggle::giggle: Ive just been looking up flights for the friday and sunday...times are crappy though if i come on early flight prob wont be able to check in until 12 so might leave it till the afternoon flight or go a day earlier because ive never been before and im sure theres lots to do?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
If you fly on Friday you'll be able to book into Jury's in the afternoon - I think we can book in anytime from 2pm - and your flight back can be any time on Sunday 'cos we have up till 12 lunchtime to check out.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
If you fly on Friday you'll be able to book into Jury's in the afternoon - I think we can book in anytime from 2pm - and your flight back can be any time on Sunday 'cos we have up till 12 lunchtime to check out.

the 1st flight is landing there at 8.35am!! what would i do with suitcase until 2..? plus i def need it because i have done just the hand luggage thing before and i just cant fit everything in!!! next flight is landing at 6.05 but then thats quite late. you see i want to fit in a bit of shopping aswell...you know il be slim by then :D :D

Ps you wudnt win :rolleyes:

the 1st flight is landing there at 8.35am!! what would i do with suitcase until 2..? plus i def need it because i have done just the hand luggage thing before and i just cant fit everything in!!! next flight is landing at 6.05 but then thats quite late. you see i want to fit in a bit of shopping aswell...you know il be slim by then :D :D

Ps you wudnt win :rolleyes:

So let me get this right, there are only 2 flights arriving in Liverpool, 8.35am or 6.05pm? If you get off the 8.35am flight, it's a taxi ride from the airport to Liverpool, that will probably take around 20-30 minutes (though I can't remember exactly how long it took me as it was a few years ago lol!) I'm just wondering if you could store your suitcase at Jury's until check-in.............don't know whether they have a safe place to put it but when I find out I'll let you know. :D

P.S. You so know I would win! :D

So let me get this right, there are only 2 flights arriving in Liverpool, 8.35am or 6.05pm? If you get off the 8.35am flight, it's a taxi ride from the airport to Liverpool, that will probably take around 20-30 minutes (though I can't remember exactly how long it took me as it was a few years ago lol!) I'm just wondering if you could store your suitcase at Jury's until check-in.............don't know whether they have a safe place to put it but when I find out I'll let you know. :D

P.S. You so know I would win! :D

well this is with ryanair. there is 3 flights but the other one is much later than 6.05. that would be great if you could find out. i woudnt even mind going for a extra day to do the touristy things aswell like the boat on the mersey!!!:eek:

ps you soooo soooo know i would win :D :D

well this is with ryanair. there is 3 flights but the other one is much later than 6.05. that would be great if you could find out. i woudnt even mind going for a extra day to do the touristy things aswell like the boat on the mersey!!!:eek:

ps you soooo soooo know i would win :D :D

Right, you could get the early flight as it makes more sense to do that rather than arrive in the evening all flustered and tired etc. You won't feel like coming out on the town with us otherwise lol! That way you'll get to spend nearly 3 full days in the 'Pool, plenty of time to do the touristy stuff. Irene and Cat went on the Duck Boat last year, ask them what they thought of it. There are other touristy things for you to do, I'll have a look in the Tourist Centre next time I'm in Liverpool. :D

P.S. I can see your lips moving but I can't hear the words - what's that? You sooooo sooooo know I would win? Yes that's right, I will!!

Kenshin
Kate

Any more want to come? :D

You're welcome to come Kate! I've added you to the list. :D

We didn't do the duck one but the ferry across the Mersey and the red bus. Both were great and we went to the Lady Lever art gallery over in Cheshire.

Irene xx

Back