Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

We might do our usual and come for the day ..... July is a busy month re birthdays and as KP on shifts now - can't say for sure - although I could then come on my own and add some retail therapy to my day!! Will let you know nearer the time Carol.

Oops sorry Irene lol! I thought you'd done the yellow duck/bus that goes into a section of the Dock? My bad! :eek::D

We might do our usual and come for the day ..... July is a busy month re birthdays and as KP on shifts now - can't say for sure - although I could then come on my own and add some retail therapy to my day!! Will let you know nearer the time Carol.

Thanks Bev - it'd be lovely to see you again even if it is only for the day. :D

:mad: Just looked at the long range leave planner, and im on nights 10th & 11th, but i will see what i can do :D

Hiya!

I only live over the water so wouldn't be interested in the sight-seeing/shopping thing and anyway will be in bed as working the thurs & fri nights BUT I'd love to meet you. Is it possible to just join in on the Saturday evening?

:mad: Just looked at the long range leave planner, and im on nights 10th & 11th, but i will see what i can do :D

:fingerscrossed: You've committed yourself now Allan, you can't back out and let young Becky down lol!! :D

Does Debs know there's another meeting happening? I haven't 'spoken' to her for a couple of weeks. Must chase her diary up now. :D

Just add your name to the list and we'll look forward to seeing you. :D

Ok so now I have to show how thick I am .... how do I do that???? :eek::eek:

:fingerscrossed: You've committed yourself now Allan, you can't back out and let young Becky down lol!! :D

Does Debs know there's another meeting happening? I haven't 'spoken' to her for a couple of weeks. Must chase her diary up now. :D

Don't be resurrecting my diary!!!
I've been busy drinking wine all afternoon but yes, i know about the meet...

As usual I'll confirm at the last minute :rolleyes: Its in my diary but I have to wait and see where Ian is by then.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Depp
Just add your name to the list and we'll look forward to seeing you. :D

Ok so now I have to show how thick I am .... how do I do that???? :eek::eek:

Ta - will do x

Carol aka Mrs Depp ~ Fri & Sat ~ booking Jurys
Becky aka Becky85 ~ Fri & Sat ~ booking Jurys
Shelbell aka Shel ~ Saturday daytime :) cos I can't dance (unless I get nervous and pull out last minute...has been known)
Kenshin
Kate
JanD (Sat evening only)

Carol aka Mrs Depp ~ Fri & Sat ~ booking Jurys
Becky aka Becky85 ~ Fri & Sat ~ booking Jurys
Shelbell aka Shel ~ Saturday daytime :) cos I can't dance (unless I get nervous and pull out last minute...has been known)
Kenshin
Kate4
JanD (Sat evening only)
Debbiemac (cos Carol will only shout if I dont put my name down...;) I'll confirm when I can!)

Back