Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

You can be as cheeky as you like ;) If things change, I'll be happy to share :) - as things stand, though, I don't think I'll be alone.... Let you know straight away if plans alter :)

Okay Cate! :D Just clutching at straws on Tazzi's behalf and being selfish for myself 'cos I want her to stay over lol!! :D

Okay Cate! :D Just clutching at straws on Tazzi's behalf and being selfish for myself 'cos I want her to stay over lol!! :D

I think my room is a twin... not sure if I'm using it or sharing yet.... Its only booked for saturday as I still can't confirm friday... and I'm hedging my bets for the whole thing cos of July being a manic month for me.... but dont be crossing me off :eek:

Basically, in my waffle, I am happy to share, or give up the room as required.. I have 'options' lmao!

I think my room is a twin... not sure if I'm using it or sharing yet.... Its only booked for saturday as I still can't confirm friday... and I'm hedging my bets for the whole thing cos of July being a manic month for me.... but dont be crossing me off :eek:

Basically, in my waffle, I am happy to share, or give up the room as required.. I have 'options' lmao!

'options'? Sounds intruiging.....................:hmm:

Am definitely in now...had to go all round the houses to book though.

The good news is I'm bringing the lovely CC with me for the Friday night :D, then my lovely OH is joining me for the second.

For anyone else looking, Jury's say they are fully booked for the Saturday, but I managed to get a room in said hotel through Expedia (maybe they have a few on hold...). So I have a twin for Friday night, then have to pack my bags and move into a double for the Saturday ;)

Can I come?

I'd like to be there Friday and Saturday but it depends on whether I can switch shifts.

How far is Jury's from the train station? Don't know whether to drive or let the train take the strain.

Doesn't look like you have too far to travel for this one Cicerone;)

Can I come?

I'd like to be there Friday and Saturday but it depends on whether I can switch shifts.

How far is Jury's from the train station? Don't know whether to drive or let the train take the strain.

Sounds like a good weekend is planned. Would like to try and come too if ok?

Hey ladies I'll add your names to the list! :D

Helen, Jury's is a short taxi ride from Lime Street and about 10 mins walk from Central. If you're coming from Lime St it's easier to get a taxi as it's quite a walk. :D

Carol aka Mrs Depp ~ Fri & Sat ~ Jurys Sharing with mad Becky. Im in Double Bed
Becky aka Becky85/misscheeky! ~ Fri & Sat ~ Jurys Sharing with Mad Carol. Im in Single Bed
Shelbell aka Shel ~ Saturday daytime cos I can't dance (unless I get nervous and pull out last minute...has been known)
Kenshin
Kate4
JanD + OH (Sat evening only)
Debbiemac ~ Sat ~ Jurys
Flirty and KP (maybe!) ... I was missed off!
tazzi_mctaztaz aka Taryn
Allan G ~ Fri & Sat ~ Jurys
LovelyLauren
1974rach
xxkirstyxx
IMac - aka Julie - Sat & Sunday - booked for Jury Inn
Mary Poppins aka Susan ~ Fri & Sat
Daisybank ~ Maybe??
Karen1972 & Jimmy - maybe
KiiRwarr
Kopcat
Frijj & Mr Frijj (hopefully)
HelenG
cicerone

Becky aka Becky85/misscheeky! ~ Fri & Sat ~ Jurys Sharing with Mad Carol. Im in Single Bed
Shelbell aka Shel ~ Saturday daytime cos I can't dance (unless I get nervous and pull out last minute...has been known)
Kenshin
Kate4
Debbiemac ~ Sat ~ Jurys
tazzi_mctaztaz aka Taryn
LovelyLauren
1974rach
xxkirstyxx
Daisybank ~ Maybe??
KiiRwarr
Kopcat ( & Cah Ching/ Mr Kopcat)
HelenG
cicerone

Mr & Mr Frijj can't come as Mrs Frijj will be making us all proud doing the Race for Life :)

Kenshin
Kate4
Debbiemac ~ Sat ~ Jurys
tazzi_mctaztaz aka Taryn
LovelyLauren
1974rach
xxkirstyxx
Daisybank ~ Maybe??
KiiRwarr
Kopcat ( & Cah Ching/ Mr Kopcat)
HelenG
cicerone

Mr & Mr Frijj can't come as Mrs Frijj will be making us all proud doing the Race for Life :)

Oh thanks for reminding me Cate :D :D

Hiya!
Don't you think James Street station would be better than Central? That's my plan ... :)

Good plan Jan! :D To be honest, I don't use James Street very much, tend to stick within my 'comfort zone' as much as possible when it comes to travel lol!! :eek:

Don't blame you. James Street is closer and easier though for anyone who doesn't know the area that well. x

Thank you for the links Carol and I am looking into it as quickly as possible for childcare etc :D:D:D

Will get back to you asap ;):D

Back