Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

Carol aka Mrs Depp ~ Fri & Sat ~ Jurys Sharing with mad Tazzi!!!
Kenshin
Kate4
JanD + OH - Sat aft & evening only.
Debbiemac ~ Sat ~ Jurys
Allan G ~ Fri & Sat ~ Jurys
1974rach
xxkirstyxx
IMac - aka Julie - Sat & Sunday - booked for Jury Inn
Mary Poppins aka Susan ~ Fri & Sat
Daisybank ~ Maybe??
KiiRwarr
Kopcat ( & Cah Ching - Jurys Friday/ Mr Kopcat - Jurys Saturday)

The list is getting smaller by the day :( If push comes to shove we may be better off cancelling or just making it a daytime meet up? Just a thought, but let me know what you all think.

Ps Mary Poppins is another no show.....she can't get the time off work and has to do something else on the Saturday night.

Are there not still enough of us? Granted it'll be cosy (but I think the Brum meet was equally small and everyone seemed to enjoy that one!!)

If this is how the list is standing then it might be worth checking who is still planning to come.
I've booked for Sat night but I can cancel and just come for the day/evening. I'm happy to be a sheep and follow the majority !!

Kenshin
Kate4
Debbiemac ~ Sat ~ Jurys
1974rach
xxkirstyxx
Daisybank ~ Maybe??
KiiRwarr

Still coming and still staying :D
There has to be partying :eek:.... I dont get out much!!!

:D We will have to strut our stuff in Flares, now where is my curly wig and sunglasses :D

I want to come down in Ian's new toy, but he won't let use it :cry:

I even asked him to come with me and party.. but he reckons i'd have more fun without him :D (ya think!)

Attachments

• media1.jpg
    media1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 32
Still coming and still staying :D
There has to be partying :eek:.... I dont get out much!!!

I was just thinking the same about myself!! I need to dance :p

I want to come down in Ian's new toy, but he won't let use it :cry:

I even asked him to come with me and party.. but he reckons i'd have more fun without him :D (ya think!)

Pinch it. He will never know :p Cant wait to see ya Miss Mac :p xx

Pinching it could be a problem... we're only picking it up the night before so i think he might be a bit 'precious' about it for a week or two... but never fear, my paw prints will be all over it soon after ;)

Is it saturday yet.... I can't even try and wangle friday night now - though that was always going to be a problem for me.

Debbiemac ~ Sat ~ Jurys
1974rach
Daisybank ~ Maybe??

Just updating the list again, still to hear from Rach and Daisybank and the others (Kenshin, Kate4, Kirsty and KiiRwarr) haven't replied to my messages or posted for a while so I'm assuming they're not coming.

So it's Tazzi, Allan, Cate, Julie, CC and myself for Friday and JanD plus OH, Debbie and Mr Kopcat for Saturday. :D

A very small select group this year. :)

Becky aka misscheeky fri and sat sharing with carol and tazzi

Last edited:
Oh 'Eck! What's goin' on?? :eek:

Hi everyone,

Carol is having computer problems at the moment so just letting ye know in case ye thought she has done a bunk (she hasnt!!)

If everyone could just post that they are def coming and what time they will roughly arrive that would be great :)

il make two lists one for friday and saturday.

Friday,

Carol, lives there..

Tazzi+Becky arriving together,Tazzi picking becky from airport. FR6674 arrive liverpool 3.30, so prob there at 4.30ish?

Allan- 3ish

kate-

Julie-

Jan D-

CC-

Saturday-
Debbie-

Mr kopcat-

hope i havent left anything or anyone out, just want to get final numbers that we dont leave anyone out :)

becky x

Last edited:
Back