Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

Hi everyone,

Carol is having computer problems at the moment so just letting ye know in case ye thought she has done a bunk (she hasnt!!)

If everyone could just post that they are def coming and what time they will roughly arrive that would be great :)

il make two lists one for friday and saturday.

Friday,

Carol, lives there..

Tazzi+Becky arriving together,Tazzi picking becky from airport. FR6674 arrive liverpool 3.30, so prob there at 4.30ish?

Allan- 3ish

kate-

Julie-

Jan D-

CC-

Saturday-
Debbie-2ish

Mr kopcat-

hope i havent left anything or anyone out, just want to get final numbers that we dont leave anyone out :)

becky x

Friday,

Carol, lives there..

Tazzi+Becky arriving together,Tazzi picking becky from airport. FR6674 arrive liverpool 3.30, so prob there at 4.30ish?

Allan- 3ish

Cate- 5.30 @ Lime Street

Julie-

Jan D-

CC-

Saturday-
Debbie-2ish

Mr kopcat- ??? who knows ??? lol

hope i havent left anything or anyone out, just want to get final numbers that we dont leave anyone out :)

becky x[/QUOTE]

Friday,

Carol, lives there..

Allan- 3ish

Cate- 5.30 @ Lime Street

Julie-

CC-

Saturday-
Debbie-2ish

Jan D & OH- Have moved us to Sat - not coming over on friday. Don't know what to say about time. I've said afternoon & evening but Carol said you'd be off doing your own things in the afternoon so shall we meet you for a drink and evening meal or what??

hey jan, shir give carol a text whenever ye are ready to meet us :) id say most people will just be looking round the shops etc on the sat afternoon, well i dont know if everyone will some people might wana sight see,go pub etc but its what il be more than likely doing!!!!

Thanks for that. Yes I'll text Carol unless she texts me to let me know what's happening. It's the shopping & sight seeing thing I'm not interested in with living here which is why I thought it might be better to leave it till the evening .... we'll see x

Friday,

Carol, lives there..

Allan- 3ish

Cate- 5.30 @ Lime Street

CC-

Saturday-
Debbie-2ish

Jan D & OH- Have moved us to Sat - not coming over on friday. Don't know what to say about time. I've said afternoon & evening but Carol said you'd be off doing your own things in the afternoon so shall we meet you for a drink and evening meal or what??

Julie - arriving in Liverpool around 2.00

Thats my update - I hope I've copied everyone else ok. I'm staying overnight however I may have to disappear at some point in the evening as my son is wanting me to drop some stuff off for him and he doesn't finish work til the evening (he lives in L'pool)
Look forward to seeing everyone on Sat
xx

Hope yr all having a blast guys and I,m so sorry that the ruddy car and it's bill of over £400 screwed up this trip for me:(:cry:

Ooops - tried to post photo & can't! Will try again later.

Thanks everyone - we had a brill time. Hope you all got/get home safely ... see you around on the boards!! Jan & John xx

Last edited:
:D Im Back home Safe and sound, A very enjoyable weekend and good to finally put names to faces, I mac, CC and Kopcat, Hope everyone managed to get home ok, even though i hadnt got out of liverpool before i recieved a text off carol saying she was home already :p Hope your flight home was trouble free Becky, catch you all later, i will let Carol update you on the weekends events:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you are all back safe - great photo.
xx Rosie

I'M SMILING!!!!!!! ;) .... no really I am - that's not pain honest!! xx

HOW COME I AM THE ONLY ONE SMILING IN THAT PHOTO!!!! :p
lol.

Lovely to see you all again and to meet the lovely newbies :) xx

Or were you just grinning cos someone had stood behind you and pinched.... oh no, that came later :D hehe

Be seeing ya for that coffee......;)

Hey cheeky Tazzi I'm smiling too!! Well, I was and then I started to talk just as John's camera flashed lol!

I'm trying to type on Chris' ps3 at the minute and it's taking me aaaages to get even the short words down on screen so I'll leave the update until tomorrow if that's okay with everyone. Unless someone else wants to do the honours please? :)

Just need to say that I'm so glad that everyone had a good weekend and also that I got to meet the lovely JanD and John, Kopcat/Cate and Dan, Becky, Imac/Julie and CC for the first time. Of course it was also lovely to see Debbie and Tazzi again and even my old sparring partner Big Guy Allan lol!

Back