Liverpool Meet 10/12 July ~ The aftermath lol! :-)

Please re-post the pic with names! From one very jealous minimer:jelous:
H

:D Im Back home Safe and sound, A very enjoyable weekend and good to finally put names to faces, I mac, CC and Kopcat, Hope everyone managed to get home ok, even though i hadnt got out of liverpool before i recieved a text off carol saying she was home already :p Hope your flight home was trouble free Becky, catch you all later, i will let Carol update you on the weekends events:D

I even stopped off to make a call home Allan, so it took me around 20 minutes to get home lol!

On the left (front to back): Kopcat (Cate), Mrs Depp (Carol), Miss Cheeky (Becky), I-mac (Julie), Tazzi (Taryn)

Right (front to back): Dan (Mr Kopcat), Debz, Allan G, Jan D

Behind the camera: John (Mr Jan D)

Good pic Jan - thanks :)

Fab to get to meet everyone.... thanks for organising it Carol - job well done :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks - so nice to put names to faces, & am so sad I couldn't make it

Okay - from front left clockwise - kopcat (Cate), Mrs Depp (Carol), Miss Cheeky (Becky), Imac (Julie), Tazzi (?? :( sorry), JanD (Jan (me! :eek:), AllanG (Allan!), Debbiemac (Debbie) and Dan (Mr kopcat ;)) xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the three of us posted together ... ah well :):) XX

Hi :)

I got home about 3ish today, very tired due to only 4hrs sleep :(? and someones snoring *cough cough not naming names!!!!!:p :p

Had a great time, was lovely to meet everyone & a thanks to Carol for organising it :)

becky x :p

Hi :)

I got home about 3ish today, very tired due to only 4hrs sleep :(? and someones snoring *cough cough not naming names!!!!!:p :p

Had a great time, was lovely to meet everyone & a thanks to Carol for organising it :)

becky x :p

:D You still got home before me, we left Liverpool at 1ish, stopped for coffee on the motorway, and i popped into tescos for some supplies, before going home:D

:D You still got home before me, we left Liverpool at 1ish, stopped for coffee on the motorway, and i popped into tescos for some supplies, before going home:D

Really?? I was home and driving 'the' car by 3.30 and I wasnt speeding (much) honest!!! How long were you in Tesco for goodness sake :eek:

:D I phoned lesley and she said could you just pop in and get me........ a few bits and bobs, £55 later, and it was packed with sunday shoppers :D

I left liverpool airport at about 12.20pm flight wasnt ment to depart till 1.30 landed here five to one, so by the time i got my case and found my car (who would have thought i couldnt remember where i parked :sigh::rolleyes:) and paid 27euro for 2days parking :eek: finally got on the road home at 1.30ish!! No speeding or anything didnt want to take any risks at all just in case bet i was still over the limit.
Cant find the cable of my camera i have a few nice pics. Its among the piles somewhere will have a look later on :)

:D I have just done all the washing, from the weekend, and now fitting new blind to amys bedroom :D

Nah nah...well I've just got woken (worked last night so not just a lazy bones) by someone phoning from school to talk about my daughter...so now I'm awake and ratty with coffee in my hand.
big hugs to all xxx

Back