LIVERPOOL MEET - UPDATE

I'd love to go, but I'm in Ireland that day.

Have fun girlies xxxx

Mrs Depp aka Carol - Day/Night
Flirty40greeneyes aka Beverley - Day/Night
Mich aka Michelle - Day/Night
Karen1972 - Day/Night
Westiegirl aka Sarah - Day/Night
Madam Dotty aka Jan - Day/Night
Irene - Day/Night
Summerskye aka Sharon - Day/Night
HT Pink aka Hels - Day/Night
Blingybabe aka Nikki - Day/Night
Irene -Day/Night
Boobyjood aka Jude - Day/Night?

Any more takers?:D

Nce1 Day/Night

Where's the most central place to stay? Don't reckon i'll want to trip back out to Hoylake after a night out! What about Albert Docks travel inn??

Mrs Depp aka Carol - Day/Night
Flirty40greeneyes aka Beverley - Day/Night

Mich aka Michelle - Day/Night
Karen1972 - Day/Night
Westiegirl aka Sarah - Day/Night
Madam Dotty aka Jan - Day/Night
Irene - Day/Night
Summerskye aka Sharon - Day/Night
HT Pink aka Hels - Day/Night
Blingybabe aka Nikki - Day/Night
Irene -Day/Night
Boobyjood aka Jude - Day/Night?
Jem - Day/Night
Gen - Day/Night
nce1 aka Mandi - Day/Night

Hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you're coming!!!! Yaaaaay!!!

It's great when we all stay around the same location.... Mrs Depp (or anyone else from liverpool) can you give us a choice of about 3 or 4 hotels in close proximity to the centre and where we'll all meet up?

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at Albert Dock.... it's really nice.... already looked at the Travel Inn - fully booked all around Liverpool on that night.... not sure of the Travel Lodge...

PS - I'm a 'maybe' at the moment.... if I haven't got a job (which is proving harder than I thought....:rolleyes:) then I won't be able to come as already going to BHam.... so fingers crossed I get a job soon..... cos I love Liverpool:D

booked already!!! blimey maybe there's something going on that weekend! will have to book up quick! can always cancel if it doesn't pan out.

I've stayed at the Holiday Inn right across the road from Lime Street station and also the Adelphi before. There are loads of hotels within easy reach of the centre of Liverpool so we shouldn't have any problems.

Anyone wanna share? Or do you all fancy your chances out on the pull? ;)

LOL - i don't fancy my chances (oh yeah and i'm married!) so i'm deffo up for sharing!

ooh the adelphi - loved the programme about that!

Oh nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Was soooooooo looking forward to you coming gorgeous. What's phil going to do without you???!!!!

Thats it ... you've mentioned Phil, the scoucest Scouser in town... let me see what I can do ..!

I took 'booked already' to mean you had booked but now realise you haven't.
I've never been to Liverpool before so wouldn't know where to try
Irene xx

Oh I would loe to come....theres quite a few people that were on the Dublin meet that I didnt get to talk to nearly enough!!

Just gonna check boats etc & if someone could pretty please recommend somewhere to stay...

Back