LIVERPOOL MEET - UPDATE

gotta say...I'm REALLY tempted......:rolleyes:

never been to Liverpool before...and definitely got the Minimins 'meet bug' after Dubbers !!!

ermmmmmmm.......might just take a little look at flights......

Debz xx

gotta say...I'm REALLY tempted......:rolleyes:

never been to Liverpool before...and definitely got the Minimins 'meet bug' after Dubbers !!!

ermmmmmmm.......might just take a little look at flights......

Debz xx

Oh do come Debz - it'd be fab to meet you - you know you wanna :D

Oh do come Debz - it'd be fab to meet you - you know you wanna :D

flights only 60quid.....where's everyone staying.....??

just so I know like if I decide I wanna go too......:rolleyes::p

you going MD ??

Debz xx

flights only 60quid.....where's everyone staying.....??

just so I know like if I decide I wanna go too......:rolleyes::p

you going MD ??

Debz xx

Oh yes, don't know what the plans are for staying yet, but I'll book a room sharpish as by the time I even thought about Dublin (just before you all went :p) everywhere was booked up, and Birmingham's looking a bit dodgy but at least I can get home from that one.

Good price on the flights though, be rude not to come at that price :D

x

Good price on the flights though, be rude not to come at that price :D

x

just wot I was thinkin.....!!!

will wait to see where youse are all staying.....don't know liverpool at all....so would be fab to pop over.....

Debz xx

who is the liverpudlian??? where shall we book?

That's what I want to know, need to decide where the best venue is for the meet as well, we need a local to guide us

This is the Travelodge at the docks - I've stayed there - basic but clean.

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/make_a...=&rate_plan=&agent_type=&agent_code=&x=38&y=7

The dock area is quite nice. There's quite a large sized pub there that could be a good place for a large group to meet. Maybe someone could help me with the name. It's right in the Albert Dock by the Tate Modern and has a huge chimney stack on it?

That's the only place I really know that is large enough to meet in the day but I've only been out in Liverpool a couple of times so other suggestions eagerly accepted.

This is the Travelodge at the docks - I've stayed there - basic but clean.

https://www.travelodge.co.uk/make_a...=&rate_plan=&agent_type=&agent_code=&x=38&y=7

The dock area is quite nice. There's quite a large sized pub there that could be a good place for a large group to meet. Maybe someone could help me with the name. It's right in the Albert Dock by the Tate Modern and has a huge chimney stack on it?

That's the only place I really know that is large enough to meet in the day but I've only been out in Liverpool a couple of times so other suggestions eagerly accepted.

looks good....BUT.....

DO THEY DO IMPROMPTU SHOWERS ????!!! LMAO :p:p

Actually I think a shower is always included in the price, but best check out the hotel facilities though, just to be on the safe side!

ur too cool Miss Sarah.....!!

love ya !

lovin the Westies on ur Avatar too.....

lotsa love

Debz x

Mrs Depp aka Carol - Day/Night
Flirty40greeneyes aka Beverley - Day/Night
Mich aka Michelle - Day/Night
Karen1972 - Day/Night
Westiegirl aka Sarah - Day/Night
Madam Dotty aka Jan - Day/Night
Irene - Day/Night
Summerskye aka Sharon - Day/Night
HT Pink aka Hels - Day/Night
Blingybabe aka Nikki - Day/Night
Irene -Day/Night
Boobyjood aka Jude - Day/Night?
Jem - Day/Night
Gen - Day/Night
nce1 aka Mandi - Day/Night
MandyB2 aka Mandy - Day/Night

Hurrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see you're coming!!!! Yaaaaay!!![/quote]

Kazz, Debz, MD, Cah-Ching, wasn't sure whether to add your names until you're 100% sure you're coming? Copy and paste if you've decided lovies!:D Sorry you won't be able to make it Maisie, maybe another time?

Re: hotels, the Adelphi is lovely, but a bit expensive. Albert Dock is lovely and only a short taxi ride from Town, I'll have a look at some of the hotels and see what's what.

well the holiday inn express at albert dock has been mentioned but i don't know how far that is from the nightlife - have only ever been to liverpool once during the day and that was just to go on (and sing) ferry cross the mersey and the theme from the liver birds and see fred's weather map in albert dock lol! Also shopping of course!

Mrs Depp aka Carol - Day/Night
Flirty40greeneyes aka Beverley - Day/Night

Mich aka Michelle - Day/Night
Karen1972 - Day/Night
Westiegirl aka Sarah - Day/Night
Madam Dotty aka Jan - Day/Night
Irene - Day/Night
Summerskye aka Sharon - Day/Night
HT Pink aka Hels - Day/Night
Blingybabe aka Nikki - Day/Night
Boobyjood aka Jude - Day/Night?
Jem - Day/Night