Liverpool Meet. Wednesday 27th December. Add your name to confirm please!!!!

Hi all,

I desperately want to come, but I'm expected to stick around for my brother's arrival.
What time is everyone planning to meet?

Hoping I may sneak away....

Nic, does Stephen know about the meet?
He's a very busy man but I know he's love the opportunity to show off his fab new physique;)

JudeX

Hi Jude...stephen is busy that day! Cant wait to see him will be catching up with him over the hols..feel a vodka fest coming on!!

Not sure what time we're meeting or where...i think carol and one of other girls were making suggestions but seem to have tappered off...i will wait for someone to tell me where and when i guess...unless we just say a certain time at a certain place? thing is i dont know liverpool at all so prob best if someone else says where when? What time could you make it hun?

x

Are you on hols now?:eek:

Hi Nic,

Yep, finished work today after a busy day; mince pies, secret Santa, lunch out, coffee at Cafe Nero.....

You finished too?

Not sure what the plans are with my brother yet. He usually arrives late morning, we exchange pressies, eat, men fall asleep etc. I will keep you informed as soon as I know:)

JudeX

lisa and i are happy to meet in the pub, we arent interested in shopping lol, we shop there all the time, there is a great bar called flanigans near cavern walks, we could have a few there, but maybe meet in the pub inside lime street, i will try find out what its called,

Helloooo! Finally got to the pc in between working/cleaning/xmas preparations etc! Sorry I've not been around but I've worked every day since 14th!

I AM POOPED!!:eek: :eek:

So what's happening about 27th then? Are we still meeting up?

As I probably can't make it on the 27th, then, selfishly, yes!

Also, don't know about the rest of you, but I'd certainly like to shift a few pounds, well a stone or so, before I opt for a public showing:eek:

Saying that, I'm sure there's no reason why those who are free can still meet up, and then do it all again in the new year!

Have a fab Christmas everyone:D

JudeX

Back