LizB's diary - time to make it count

I was leaning more towards chicken fajitas I don't normally like lamb but I love donners so go figure :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

But I cut all the fat off etc

Yeah but you mix chunks with minced lamb so i would have to get a butcher to mince me completely lean lamb steaks....

I did the sausage in onion gravy tonight with mash with sainsburys bgty creme fraiche & veg. It was so lovely

Will it matter if you have a low fat rest of the day and stay within your 45g per day? I can get away with that just.

17.8 today I've added it on mfp but I guess I will fluctuate over the week and if I'm heavier at the weekend I will put it up. I always eat less on my first night so I presume it is because of that.

Liz x

Each item you eat need to be under 5g per 100g or you may be "Tango'ed" you don't need to eat the whole 45g per day it is just a guide line.. Just don't eat over it :)

If you need chocolate - look to the chocolate low fat mouses, options hot choc made with skimmed milk?

Try and not eat too many low fat high sugar snack items or you end up not eating enough meat and veg, which is what your body needs :)

I just wondered as a one off for the lamb mince that was all. I seem to be settling back into the good eating habits now. I've got a sandwich tonight but I've got pieces of fruit. I had a veggie packed salad yesterday. I agree with eating less sugar. I'm going to get settled on eating low fat then readdress my sugar intake see if I can't lower it a bit more and get some more protein in. I suffer from PCOS so the lower my blood sugars can be the better. Just hope I can lose 5% of my body weight and stay on the xenical :)

Liz x

I just wondered as a one off for the lamb mince that was all. I seem to be settling back into the good eating habits now. I've got a sandwich tonight but I've got pieces of fruit. I had a veggie packed salad yesterday. I agree with eating less sugar. I'm going to get settled on eating low fat then readdress my sugar intake see if I can't lower it a bit more and get some more protein in. I suffer from PCOS so the lower my blood sugars can be the better. Just hope I can lose 5% of my body weight and stay on the xenical :)

Liz x

You just have to keep plodding! I know my sugar intake is too high but I accept that x

I'd like it a bit more constant I guess. Ideally I'd like to try something like a paleo diet or a specific PCOS one but I've realised I need to do it a step at a time not just cut it out all at once as that's when I'm more likely to fail.

Thanks for all your support as always,
Liz x

What I love about losing weight is.... My work trousers don't feel so tight anymore. I probably needed a size bigger but I was managing to squeeze into the size I have. Ok they aren't loose, that will be my next goal that I need a belt and eventually new ones, but at least they aren't cutting me in half any more.

Shopping tomorrow which means more fresh fruit and veg yay! It was getting a bit low on that side in our house. Being brave and going for dieters donner kebabs for my birthday tea!

Liz x

Back