Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

It's a Gino d'acampo recipe from the ITalian diet recipe book, I shall put it on the new recipe thread lovey in a bit xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not much today just watching Saturday kitchen lolz x a bit of torture lol x

Will maybe chill today with having a busy week doing stuff in the house. OH is a bit tired with all the building, bless him.
Will prob do a bit visiting maybe to kids, n the gym.

Enjoy yr shopping lovey x

lifeizsweet said:
That recipe sounds lovely and something my OH would love! Where is it from :)

It's miserable today isn't it!

That Gino recipe is on the recipe thread sweetie xx

Had a choc shake for lunch much more frothy n nicer than strawberry one!

N I found another snack, Irish diet fruit yoghurts, in Tesco on offer for a quid for 4. They 54cals per 100g they r 125g so roughly 70 cals. They taste creamy x yummy x

OH just reminded me we're seeing comedian; Russell Kane tonight in Doncaster! Lol had totally forgot! Oops x

I love Russell Kane! Hope you have a good time :)

I also got the US shakes, 2 for £6, bargain! But when I went, they didn't have strawberry, so I got two chocolate ones. I'll get the strawberry one next time, if they have it. The chocolate one is quite nice, but I've always preferred strawberry over chocolate. It makes a nice change though :)

Well we quickly cooked Ginos recipe of linguine with garlic prawns n spinach it was absolutely gorgeous n really simple, the lemon zest n toms at the end r so fresh n yummy!
Now on way donny to see Russell Kane so it shud be fun!

Emma u may like strawberry but I didn't find it as nice or frothy as the choc but that may just b my taste xx

I meant that I prefer strawberry over chocolate in all foods, like ice cream and general milkshakes too. I'm just not much of a chocolatey person. They are good though, I just prefer the strawberry one :)

Hope you have fun! I'm so jealous of you! :)

Ah I c wish I wasn't a choc person lolz x
Cheers Hun will let u know how gig goes am sure he b ace! I wondered if he may come out dressed as beyonce! Lol xx

Russ was so brilliant! Didnt stop laughing! Nice one xx

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Mornin

Last edited:
Wishbird007 said:
Morning

Deep joy bak to work tomoz! Had a lovely wks pottering! I hAte that I hate work it's bad isn't it! I surprised I can diet with working with a group o not very nice ppl but I am determined to slim down!
A few of em in place lost loads of weight n they look ill, they done really well but the gone too far! so I doing it the sensible way! N they all say that I don't need to lose any weight but each person in themselves feel different n know whether or not they need to!

Anyhow saying all this, it is weigh day tomoz n I bricking it! I reckon I won't have lost owt! I been fairly good n have exercised but it's TOTM which makes me v bloated! Ahh help!

Back to diary:
Breakfast - shake
Lunch - shake
Dinner - meat n salad, pud - strawberries n ice-cream

Snacks - banana, yoghurt, shapers bar

Pray for weigh day tomoz x

Just having my lunch shake, really wanted marmite/flora on brown toast but have resisted, it bein weigh day tomoz, so if I done well after tomoz I may treat myself to something.

Treating has to be done innit! Really missing brown toast lolz x bizarre x

Good luck for weigh day tomorrow! I really fancied toast too, but have decided to SF today ( i did debate giving it up!)

Treat yourself after weigh in tomorrow!

Thanks Hun I feel I need some luck! Really want to have lost some!

Good lass!

I will have a treat defo x

Been to the gym did half hr on the bike and half hr on x trainer, 10 mins on tmill just to loosen my heel n triceps pull downs n 80 sit-ups. Feel good!

Just off for tea at inlaws!

X

80 sit ups?! Wow! Go you! :D I definitely agree with treating yourself after you weigh in, then you've got all week to burn it off! :) I'm not sure about my weigh-in tomorrow either, I thought I was doing well, but I went out for a Sunday roast today, which was probably about 1000 calories! I did burn off over 700 calories roller skating though, so it should be ok, but I'm really nervous! Fingers crossed for us both :)

Back