Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

Ela ine said:
Hey Hun! Started a diary like you suggested :) and found yours!

Sounds like you're doing fab - love the secret gems of snacks I'm finding in here (hello skips, and custard!)

What is US shake? Hope I don't sound too dumb lol... I need to buy some more sf products! Especialy for snacking - will go down to asda later!

As for the exercise - sounds like you're doing FAB! I need to start going back to classes at the gym... I will I will!!!

Good luck for today lovely x

Hi Hun
Cheers I am trying to do all i can to b fit!

Yeah US is ultra slim tescos own shakes cheaper than 2 tubs for 6, also Asda do their own called measure up haven't tried them but others say they r nice. U Get wot u can get at whichever shop I suppose love. Also superdrug r doin their own too they r 2 tubs for £7.

Oo yeah go bak to yr gym I find it's the going that gets me once am there it's fine!

Ru finding it all ok? Wens yr weigh day?

X

Sounds like you are doing great with the exercise. I really need to get more active!

I'm exactly the same with the gym - it was such a hassle to get up and go there, but once I was there, I loved it! Must get a new membership when I've graduated and got a full time job, I proper miss it! Just making the most of my Wii at the moment, and roller skating of course :)

Cheers guys most appreciated!

Emma, yr having fun n exercising best of both lovey xx I wud b on wii if i weren't gymin x

Am struggling a bit today I was ok this morning had my shake later than usual but I think it might be cos I have had a bar for lunch n the fact that I on TOM so I right fancy summit sweet! I am trying to ignore it! but wot I might do is have a glass o wine tonight to soothe me lol
X

I made tea tonight n didnt enjoy it! :-(
Made little Sausages with pork mince onion n basil. In a spicy tomato curry sauce with mush, onion, kidney n baked beans with rice! But I didnt enjoy it perhaps cos I made it! Lolz
Hubby can make it tomoz
Xx

Having a glass of red cos I hated my tea xx not happy :-/ :-()

I always find I prefer food when somebody else makes it! Especially when it comes to takeaways, they always taste better than home cooked food ;)

Oh and are your stats correct? It says your BMI is currently 22.8 and your goal BMI is 19.9.. have you put your height in right? I'm just worried as a BMI of 19.9 is quite close to the underweight category! :)

Hi emm ta i will check my stats later they probably wrong! Wen I first joined I was 15 feet tall lol x it's with it being not in measured in something other than feet it throws me off! Lol

Morning anyhoo ppl

Feelin ok after tea defeated me last night! OH cooking tonight after gym tho which I have to say I missed a bit lol how strange I am!

Just mixed 2 shakes for today as I not sure if the bars fill me enuf I will keep them in my bag for emergencies I think n stick to the shakes!
B-
Choc n banana shake - I have mixed a bit of US choc n a bit of SF banana to c wot it like

L -
Choc shake

Sks-
Goahead wafer, yoghurt n custard pot ( my lil pot of heaven!)

Tea
Chicken & garlic n herb Philadelphia Risotto! I hop I enjoy it better than last nights!

Exercise-
Gym later but today at work I have got to don a very fetching pair of white paper overalls to clear Archive with 2 other lasses to sort out for our filing! Deep joy! Not wearing much underneath I can tell ya! Lolz So basically lifting a load of files into a skip!

Have a good day everyone!
Xx

Hmmmm your day at work doesn't sound like much fun :(

I did that Bannatynes 2-4-1 day in the Bristol branch with my OH. We both opted for the back massage and O M G I've never had a profession massage before, it was amazing.

Our day consisted of:

Massage
Jacuzzi
Swim
Steamroom
Lunch
Gym
Jacuzzi
Swim
Steam room

It was amazing.

With all the exercising you're doing I would make sure you eat more carbs with your meals, but you seem to be doing that with pasta and stuff so well done on the exercising :)

xx

Your tea sounds delicious! :D I also don't find the bars very filling, so I stick to the shakes unless I'm in a hurry to leave in the morning and haven't got time to whip one up. Your task at work doesn't sound much fun, but at least you'll be burning calories! :)

Hi guys
Only just finished my dirty lifting! Been at it since 9.30am! Am dead! Must have burnt tons of calories! must check my MFP! Lol
X
Plus I got wicked TOM cramp agh! X
X

Aww *hugs* TOTM cramps are the worst! At least it'll be over in a few days. Well, until next month anyway! :)

Nixnax said:
Hmmmm your day at work doesn't sound like much fun :(

I did that Bannatynes 2-4-1 day in the Bristol branch with my OH. We both opted for the back massage and O M G I've never had a profession massage before, it was amazing.

Our day consisted of:

Massage
Jacuzzi
Swim
Steamroom
Lunch
Gym
Jacuzzi
Swim
Steam room

It was amazing.

With all the exercising you're doing I would make sure you eat more carbs with your meals, but you seem to be doing that with pasta and stuff so well done on the exercising :)

xx

My work is poo! Lol n I am knackered but I think I have burned tons of cals!

I will b grabbing some carbs with my risotto rice tonight yay x

Yr spa day looked great! I can't wait love glad u liked it! I have had that sort of massage b4 but not at bannatynes! Oo n I had a hot stone massage one Xmas day on a cruise ship it was gorge but surreal! Lol x

Christmas Day on a cruise ship sounds amazing! :D

It was ace but really odd as it didn't feel like Xmas am not big on Xmas anyhoo but it just seemed weird lolz me n hubby were sat around the pool with Santa hats on lolz x

*Emma said:
Oh and are your stats correct? It says your BMI is currently 22.8 and your goal BMI is 19.9.. have you put your height in right? I'm just worried as a BMI of 19.9 is quite close to the underweight category! :)

Oo I just checked my height I had got it wrong again! Apparently I was 6 n a half feet! Lol I have not altered it I am in fact 5'9 xx cheers xx

:-( I'm knackered from all lifting/walking at work but still went to the gym I managed a bit but I felt faint! Think I over done it going home to eat, starving xx

Had to eat some bread n butter wen I got home n it made me feel so much better! So bad night tonight oops x but it was allowed in my cals cos of all my hard work today xx
I will defo sleep well tonight lol x
Hope ur all doin well
Xx

Back