Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

Mornin
Got up n I know I shouldn't but I got on the scales, am good at telling ppl to not do that but it's cos I gained yestday I just wanted to c wot it said n it said gained another so I not doin it again! But I feel slimmer so I defo gonna measure myself. Got to make myself a paper tape measure first as I don't have one! Lol

Back at Gym tonight as am feelin the rest yestday made me miss the after feelin of it! Sole of my foot still a bit sore but I will cope!

Breakky: raspberry shake my last sachet
I forgot to make a cafe latte one! Will do it tomoz.
Lunch: choc shake.
I didn't try a raspberry bar yesterday will do another day maybe tomoz don't want them to make me feel hungry like the last one, it's funny first couple I had didn't make me hungry!
Snacks: banana, French fries, light alpen bar

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Come on I can do this! Get some weight of this wk! I didnt like adding a pound to my signature yesterday! It's not happening again!

X

Omg our office is like a morgue today it is most days but espec today! There's 4 of us in n u cud cut the atmos with a knife! Any one elses office like that? Awkward silence I hate em! X

I am surprised I can diet at all working in a stressful office! Lol but I managing it x I am determined!

My tummy is flat this morning even hubby noticed it! Yay x it made me giddy, made up for yestdays gain! X

Morning,

See gaining a 1lb isn't all bad, even your hubby is noticing a change. That's a good thing. ignore the gain and keep up the good work :)

My office is also like a morgue, we only have 5 staff including myself in ours, but everyone looks dead lol!!

Nixnax said:
Morning,

See gaining a 1lb isn't all bad, even your hubby is noticing a change. That's a good thing. ignore the gain and keep up the good work :)

My office is also like a morgue, we only have 5 staff including myself in ours, but everyone looks dead lol!!

I know it's not too bad cheers love.

Offices are awful with awkward silences aren't they! It's offices that kill ya lol I fine as soon as I leave work! ;-) x

If it wasn't for this office I wouldn't have put on the weight in the first place. I was size 8 when I started working here. Then it just got political and miserable that i just eat to get through my day. And slowly but surely I gained almost 3 stone.

Bless u I'm same love x it's all stress n strain from work n ppl in office! Have u got just women cos I have it's like catty city in ere! Horrid x I used to b 10 stone n now look wot happened, I think some of is contentment eating but it's mostly down to work x

I reckon my slowness of weight is due to the milk I using n I gonna start using skimmed which I know u r supposed to but I thought there wasn't much in it! I been using the 1% milk n skimmed is 0.1% fat so I think if I go onto that I should loose quicker? Any thoughts? X

No, i'm the only girl in my office, I have to work with 4 very disorganised and annoying men!

I thought about using the 1% but I think it would have made it too sickly and creamy for me. I use the skimmed. But i've always used skimmed milk for everything.

Oh u poor lass yes I think yr office must b worse than mine! Bless u x

Yes I will defo be buying skimmed in fact am going to buy some now x lol

I've never used skimmed milk before starting Slim Fast, I always thought it tasted like water. But I've stuck to it with SF and it seems to be doing the job. I think 1% milk would be a bit sickly too. Give it a try, it might boost your weight loss a bit! :)

Yeah I'm gonna I have bought some for the rest of the wk! I not keen on it but I think it will boost me defo too x cheers for advice guys x I lost without u lot x

I am going to convert myself n am having skimmed milk in my tea too! Get me used to it n that should help in less cals too!

Had a gorge snack this aft 85cals strawberry n cream shortbread biscuit for a change it was so yummy x

Will burn it off at the gym later!
X

Gym was good managed 40 mins treadmill 30 mins fast walking n 10 mins running!
100 sit-ups 24 tricep pull downs n 60 bicep curls x felt refreshed n for the first time not too hungry lol x
I Cooked tea, it was yummy if I say so myself, Jamie oliver honeyed sage pork chop n crushed mustard-parsley lemon baby spuds n garlic mushrooms! Will defo do again think it maybe just under 600cals x
Am soo full!
X

I haven't had a cup of tea at all since I started SF cos I don't buy semi-skimmed milk anymore! Lol. I'm not a big tea drinker, I only usually have it when I'm at home cos my mam makes it all the time, but down here I'd rather drink fizzy drinks instead of tea. I could always have skimmed milk in it, but I'm just not a big tea drinker lol. Using skimmed milk in your tea will definitely help save some calories, so it should boost your weight loss a bit, and I reckon it won't taste much different!

And wow, what you do at the gym amazes me! 100 sit ups?! I don't think I could do even 20 if my life depended on it! Lol. You're doing amazingly well, I'm so pleased for you!

Have you taken your measurements yet? You must be losing loads of inches! :D

*Emma said:
I haven't had a cup of tea at all since I started SF cos I don't buy semi-skimmed milk anymore! Lol. I'm not a big tea drinker, I only usually have it when I'm at home cos my mam makes it all the time, but down here I'd rather drink fizzy drinks instead of tea. I could always have skimmed milk in it, but I'm just not a big tea drinker lol. Using skimmed milk in your tea will definitely help save some calories, so it should boost your weight loss a bit, and I reckon it won't taste much different!

And wow, what you do at the gym amazes me! 100 sit ups?! I don't think I could do even 20 if my life depended on it! Lol. You're doing amazingly well, I'm so pleased for you!

Have you taken your measurements yet? You must be losing loads of inches! :D

Yeah I reckon I will get used to skimmed milk quickly n wen I taste semi again I will dislike it lol x I hope it will sort me out love x
I do 5 different sets of 20 sit-ups with a break in between but yeah I quite pleased I can do a good amount hopefully c the results soon x
I haven't managed to sort a tape measure out gonna defo do it tomoz ta x
Don't revise too hard hun
Xxx

You can pick them up pretty cheap in most shops like, shouldn't cost no more than £1 and it'd be easier than trying to use a paper one! My mam bought me a little sewing kit and that had a tape measure in, think she got it in the pound shop! :)

And I have to revise hard to make sure I get the best grades possible! But I'm having breaks in between, so I'm not overly stressed out. Taking a break now to watch Secret Millionaire, after watching Supersize vs Superskinny. I'll be back on the revision after this finishes though :)

Wk 6 day 3
Hi peeps

Ta Emm I will pick a tape up at some point lol

Enjoyed gym yestday but we off to cinema tonight to c pirates so bak to gym tomoz!
Food was Marv last night it will b a later tea tonight me thinks.

B:
Cafe latte shake made with the red stuff! Skimmed ago go! I still put water in it to make it more filling.
L:
Choc shake
S:
Banana, pear n saving French fries n alpen bar for the cinema cos we always get the munchies lol
T:
Monk fish wrapped in pancetta with broccoli n baby corn

Have a good day all
X

Well done hun, keep going!!!

I can't wait to see Pirates 4 :D
nothing major to put me off plan today.. unless you count someone in the office leaving! EEEK! Cake, cake and more cake xxx

Ew I had the powder cafe latte shake for breakky n it is horrid! Like dirty dish water! Nothing like the ready made version! I got a full tub of it so I may mix a scoop of choc n a scoop of cafe latte n c wot that's like! Doh!
X

Back