Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

Sounds like a very busy day for you today! I'm having the raspberry shake as I type this.. It is quite nice, but I think it might be a little bit too sweet for me :( It's a nice change though, I'd definitely have it again, but I think I prefer the strawberry. Just need to try vanilla next :)

I bought the vanilla yesterday, I'll let you know what it's like tomorrow :)

I also bought the lemon meringue looking forward to that one :) it's a shame it only comes in ready made, I love lemon

I not keen on vanilla am afraid! But they don't sell the raspberry in boxes at Tesco only sachets, does anyone know if they sell it at all in boxes?
X

I haven't seen them in boxes in my Tesco either, and they're not on the Tesco website in boxes, it must just be the sachets. They're only 50p each though, so they're not too bad, but it would work out cheaper in a box of 12 or something. I'm going to Boots tomorrow, so I hope they haven't sold out yet, as I heard some stores have sold out! Fingers crossed :)

I have done another long session at the gym - 1 hrs walking, 15 bike, 80 sit-ups, 60 bicep curls!
Weigh day tomoz! Excited but bricking it!!!
X

Hi
All the hard work n still I put on 1lb! Must have been cos of Friday! Worked really hard at gym thinking it would help but no! I had a bit of ice cream n a bit of cake yestday but it was within my cals cos of going to the gym! Ooo god why when u put on does it feel so crap!

Gonna carry on anyway n look at this way I have had a one off bad wkend n hopefully next Monday it will be double off!

I feelin better body wise anyway but I think that's down to the gym lol
X
So
Breakky: raspberry US shake
Lunch: raspberry Us bar
Snacks: banana, apple, pear, light alpine bar
Tea: pork ginger and lemongrass noodle stirfry !
Got nice meal plan for the next 2 wks x

Have a good day ladies hope yr weigh days r better!
X

I know I am loosing some weight I must b toning as peanuts pointed out cos I said all my trousers don't fit properly they all baggy! So it must b muscle toning n some extra snacks combined! I will do better this wk!
X

You're probably now building muscle with the exercise and muscle weighs more than fat.

Maybe instead of measuring weight as a loss guide you could measure Arm, leg, waist and bum measurements or something :)

Well done though, I love that feeling when clothes feel bigger :)

Nixnax said:
You're probably now building muscle with the exercise and muscle weighs more than fat.

Maybe instead of measuring weight as a loss guide you could measure Arm, leg, waist and bum measurements or something :)

Well done though, I love that feeling when clothes feel bigger :)

Thanks Hun. Yeah I think the muscle thing may b right. I will Carry on anyhoo cos it's great wen stuff is loose hopefully am heading to my size 12! Lol x

whoop whoop well done hun :)

Nixnax said:
whoop whoop well done hun :)

How ru doing Hun? Yr roast dinner sounded yummy x well done for getting bak to it today x

I'm trying to stay away from the scales but i think i've still lost around 2-3 lbs this week. (the roast made me gain some, but it was sooooooo worth it) :) :) :) :)

I agree with taking your measurements too, cos sometimes we're losing inches when the scales are staying the same, or even going upwards. I measure my chest, waist, and hips every 4 weeks to see if I've lost any inches. Some people measure their arms and thighs too, but I just do the main three for now. It might pick you up a bit if you're feeling a bit disappointed after the scales weigh in :)

Cheers for advice guys, I have just printed off a paper tape measure to measure my arms, legs, waist n chest later lolz x

I am trying to ignore my weigh in today cos otherwise it will get me down but for some reason I am hungry today lol x but just had a cereal bar n bag of French fries!

Went to boots SF was on offer at £2.99 so bought the cafe latte powder to try x

Gonna skip gym tonight my feet r hurting, must be from all the treadmill I done over wkend x will rest tonight, I had a 40 min walk at lunch anyhoo so I have done a bit
X

That should be enough. You wanna kick back and relax sometimes otherwise you'll go bonkers :)

I can't wait to start hitting the gym.

Nixnax said:
That should be enough. You wanna kick back and relax sometimes otherwise you'll go bonkers :)

I can't wait to start hitting the gym.

I think I deserve the rest hey! I will relax-a-voo tonight n go tomoz then we at cinema wednesday seeing new pirates of Caribbean film yay!
X

You'll have to let me know what that's like. I wanna see that.

I have such a crush on Johnny Depp :) He's just yummy :)

Nixnax said:
You'll have to let me know what that's like. I wanna see that.

I have such a crush on Johnny Depp :) He's just yummy :)

Will do lovey x he is super yummy indeed I love him even more as jack sparrow! I not keen on Penelope cruz in it! Lol jealous!
x

Enjoyed my tea, full up n my treat was a Shape Choc delight pud, gorgeous x

Back