Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Starting a lil diary c if it helps control my food n help me look at exactly want I'm eating I'm not measuring anything wen we cook tea just cook n eat usual stuff but not tons, portion control is best unless it's tons of veg lol.
Breakfast: US choc shake
Lunch: US choc shake
Snacks: banana, bag of skips only 80 cals.
Planned tea: cauliflower n broccoli pasta n light garlic philadelphia cheese bake!
Exercise; does ironing count? Painting ceiling n cleaning, then going to gym in half hr for an hour n half gym sesh then a swim!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gym sesh was good-1/2 hr on treadmill, 15 mins cycling, 15 cross trainer! N 12 lengths of pool, feel good but I realise the gym makes me hungry so I need to take a snack or fruit or summit wen I come out! Lolz x

Well had a nice veg pasta bake 'Al Fresco' with a glass of rose wine as a treat for all the exercise I have done! It's odd on myfitnesspal says am under my set calories of 120 but it's cos I have exercised therefore my cals r up! I'm not goin to eat more food cos I have more cals to use! Does this make sense anyone? X

Cheers it was rather! It's a Jamie Oliver recipe a bit adapted lol, it's cauli macaroni bake, I think it's in his newest book love. I like putting onion n broccoli n cawli n sweetcorn in it too! Wine was lush also.
Aren't u letting yourself have any wine? I can't give it up all together but u shud at least let yourself have a treat lovey? Wot dya have? X

If you're exercising, you need to eat more to make up for the calories you burn off, otherwise you'll be deficient in calories and your body will start storing it as fat! So definitely try to eat more if you're exercising :)

And yay! Another diary to follow :)

I'm sure that doesn't sound right love! I am never gonna eat to catch up otherwise I shall put on weight am sure, I burnt 800 cals yesterday so I need to 800cals worth to catch up! Hmm not convinced !
I know am more hungry at tea time wen I exercise so I do eat a bit more but I don't think I cud eat another 800 I wud b big again in no time! Cheers for answer tho, hope my diary isn't too boring x

Morning peeps
Got up around 9! But woke up with a sore Achilles must have over done it's bit at gym already, 2nd day how odd! Anyway still gonna go to gym in a bit just to light work to ease me bak into it! Can't stop got bug now! Lol

Had a US choc shake for breakfast. God the powder runs out quick am sure there ain't 12 meals in the box think I have managed 6/7!

Snacks will b: banana, Shapers snack; bacon crisps or strawberry nougat bar! Then I will have a muller rice or a twister ice cream for pud later! Twisters are only 80cals! Yay

Lunch will be a shake or bar depends wen am goin to gym.

Tea: meatballs n pasta! God I seem to be having more pasta! Hope it's not too bad! Only had it twice tho!

Will be having BBQ at wkend if weather nice!! Hubby built one yesterday it's ace! So it will b lots of meat n salads! Yay x

I'm pretty sure you need to replace the calories! Maybe not all of them, but certainly some of them. If you only eat 1200 calories a day, but are burning 800, then you're technically only consuming 400 calories, which is dangerous. You'd need to eat more to build it up to 1200 calories. That's what MFP shows you on your home page. It shows how many calories you've eaten as food, then they subtract how many calories you've burned off, which gives you a net total. Your net total would be 400, which is too low.

I'm not an expert on this though, so maybe post a new topic to ask other people's opinions, but I'm pretty sure you'll need to eat more to up your net calories a bit. I don't mean to sound naggy, so please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just worried about you! :)

No it's ok love thanks for ur thoughts xx I will try n make em up with more tea n maybe an extra snack xx
Cheers x

You are doing so well with the gym!! I haven't found the motivation to exercize yet! (although i applied for a new credit card the other day and i might treat myself to a treadmill if i get a decent credit limit) i really want one. or just save for one, which would be the sensible option!

lifeizsweet said:
You are doing so well with the gym!! I haven't found the motivation to exercize yet! (although i applied for a new credit card the other day and i might treat myself to a treadmill if i get a decent credit limit) i really want one. or just save for one, which would be the sensible option!

Ah thanks hun I am trying my best!
Ya been walking yr pooch haven't u that's just as good as a treadmill but I do like having use of one at gym I must admit!
Maybe save up n make yr treadmill a treat, mind u u want it for exercise to help u don't u lolz x

Morning
Well my Achilles is a bit better I think gym must have loosened it lol.
Opened a new tesco US shake box, think i managed 7 shakes! Odd!
I have had my breakky shake, shall b having one for lunch.
Snacks - banana, sf choc caramel bar, (small but to die for!) n a shapers snack, crisps or bar.

Don't know wot we doin for tea as got to go food shopping. Was gonna try morrisons as got a thing thru door to save £25 if u do 6 shops of £40 so we going today c wot there is then decide, sometimes it can b cheaper. Only prob is will have to Tesco at some point for more US shake! Only got a weeks worth n some bars. So I think next wk bak at work I will have a shake for breakky n a bar for lunch, that works for me!

Will come bak on wen I know wot I having for tea!

Oo exercise as ever will be the gym this aft!
X

Been to gym might have set my Achilles off again I shall get some more ice on it!

Decided that I have got to food shop at Tesco as I haven't enuf powder to last me the week!
Just on way now think we may b up for testing new BBQ out tonight! Yummy x

You might need to rest for a while before trying gym again! Don't want to cause more damage!

BBQ sounds lovely! Enjoy!

I agree, maybe you should rest for a day or two? I did that when I hurt my knee, and I'm fine now. BBQ does sound lovely, hope you enjoy it! :)

Hi
Cheers for yr caring thoughts it's eased off a bit so I will c how it is tomoz x

Ended up buying salad stuff from Tesco n got some more US powder!
Had a big salad with mozzarella, basil n tomato with olive oil! Was super yummy!
BBQ cement not set yet so maybe at wkend
Xx

Ooh your meal sounds delicious! I love mozzarella, might have to buy some myself next time I go shopping. It's raining where I am, so I hope it's a nice weekend for you to have your BBQ :)

Hi
It was. V yummy x u just slice beef tomatoes up n mozzarella n basil leave on top season n drizzle with olive oil gorge x

Woke up to it looking a bit miz outside so will c about BBQ it may b Monday eve now as we out at OH parents tomoz x

Hi again

Trying a US strawberry shake this moro n not as tasty but it makes a change even tho I loves the choc one! Shakes were 2 boxes for £6 so I thought I wud get one of each! I also make my shakes longer with water to fill up me more but I think the strawberry one needs less to make it tastier, will try less at lunch!

Snacks today will be:
Banana, bag of snacks n a shapers bar

If I exercise enuf I have a treat:
Twister lolly n glass of wine

Tea:
Gino's recipe; yummy in himself!
Linguine with garlic prawns n spinach! N my OH is adding squid to his, ew!

Exercise:
An hour in the Gym

Back