Liz's (wishbird) Food & Gym Diary

Housecat said:
Sounds like you are doing great especially with the exercise. How you are feeling better after your crap day.xx

Ah thanks love I trying my best! I used the gym to remove my anger from my crap day it appeared to work love ta x am better today ta with it being Friday x
Cheers for asking. How ru doing?
X

*Emma said:
Well done for resisting! It's just not worth giving in when you have come so far. But even so, you've been working out so much, a little splurge here or there shouldn't make much difference! :) What I think you need to work on though, is maybe the emotional side to eating. You said you wanted to give in because you were having a bad day and people were annoying you. It'd be a good idea to try and find another way to deal with being annoyed or upset instead of reaching for food. Exercise will be helping, so focus on that, cos you're doing brilliantly! :)

Hi
I did focus on gym in the end! I was never going to give in cos of work if I were going to do that I wouldn't have started dieting love cos it's like stress city all the time I just needed a pep talk off u guys to back me up lol x
Cheers for advice tho hun
X

I am doing ok thanks. Wish I could exercise more but doing what I can on the Wii Fit at the moment. Better than nothing. Still walking up and down the stairs one step at a time at the moment but I'll get there. Getting better all the time:)

Housecat said:
I am doing ok thanks. Wish I could exercise more but doing what I can on the Wii Fit at the moment. Better than nothing. Still walking up and down the stairs one step at a time at the moment but I'll get there. Getting better all the time:)

Bless u I were doin wii b4 I joined gym love x any exercise is good! Even walking upstairs darlin u doin fine x
I not been tonight had to see to mum in law she got an infection bless her x

Glad you're excited about the weekend :) I'm not a massive fan of weekends cos I work all day Saturdays and I do my voluntary job on Sundays. I much prefer my free time during the week lol. But hope you have a lovely weekend, and hope your mum in law is better soon! :) x

Thanks Emma x soz u dont enjoy wkends too much Hun x I loves them x
We not long got in took OH to Docs with the family she got dementia anyhow bless her so an infection makes her worse than normal but Docs have put her on anti bi's so we sat with em for a bit then we had to go food shopping!
So am just eating a mossi diet frozen meal chicken tikka curry x it's too late to est really but am starving x lol

Hi
The curry I had last night for tea was pants! Only did it cos it were late never again!
Got a lovely meal plan lined up this wk!

Breakky
I had the new sf caramel shake it's heaven!!
L:
Caramel shake I can't get enuf lol
Snx: gonna treat myself to toast n marmite.
T:
SW recipe- Bacon n potato rosti cakes n salad!

Gym today for sure need to catch up with not going yesterday x

The rosti cakes were gorgeous if I say so myself! I made em as hubby is a bit off it he got really bad neck pain he can hardly move bless him, so not been to gym either, done lots of cleaning tho x
I made a tomato salsa to go with them n a salad, I will put the recipe on soon x

HI hun!
Sounds like you've been doing great! Where is the caramel shake from? Is it a slim fast one, too? I've not heard of it/seen it yet.
I've finally tried the chocolate one and I can't get enough of that.. which weirds me out a little as I honestly don't like milkshakes usually! hahah!

How's the gym going? I'm (hopefully *crosses fingers* starting 30 Day Shred today. I need to get my butt back down the gym. My friend's getting married in less than two weeks.. and.. I'm giving a reading at the wedding in a... wait for it... back less dress! EEK! Well, I'm hoping to be.. if I haven't at least toned up some by then I will be wearing a sack!

ha ha ha.

Have a nice Sunday hun xx

Ela ine said:
HI hun!
Sounds like you've been doing great! Where is the caramel shake from? Is it a slim fast one, too? I've not heard of it/seen it yet.
I've finally tried the chocolate one and I can't get enough of that.. which weirds me out a little as I honestly don't like milkshakes usually! hahah!

How's the gym going? I'm (hopefully *crosses fingers* starting 30 Day Shred today. I need to get my butt back down the gym. My friend's getting married in less than two weeks.. and.. I'm giving a reading at the wedding in a... wait for it... back less dress! EEK! Well, I'm hoping to be.. if I haven't at least toned up some by then I will be wearing a sack!

ha ha ha.

Have a nice Sunday hun xx

Hi hun
The caramel one is a brand new SF shake powder it's gorge u shud defo try it, it's in boots.

Ah back less dress v nice, oo that's a challenge for u then love, wot is 30day shred hun?

Gym not bad, going this aft to do a big sesh! Otherwise I only been tues n thurs this wk ahh I hope it doesn't affect my weigh in tomoz am bricking it as ever!
I been forgetting to take my ziotrim tabs lol x
Have a good Sunday x

Today's plan is cleaning/ironing, gym later.

B & L:
Caramel shake
T:mustard n cheese stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon with veg.

Feelin ok, weigh day tomoz I pray I have lost something, anything pretty please I need to feel it is all been worthwhile x I feel better n healthier but if I don't loose this wk it's gonna knock my duck off as it were x

Cheers Hun x I try n do summit nice n different every tea time so that I can really enjoy my one n only proper meal!
I search google for low calorie yummy recipes x I will put some on the recipe thread wen I get a mo x

Just cleaned entire house am knackered but I am now on way to the gym, grabbed some toast n marmite for my snack again yummy n will have burnt that off doing all cleaning n running up n down my three floored house! Agh slump.... X

Yr right Lyn it will be worth it lovey I feel tired but refreshed just left the gym.

I managed 30 mins treadmill, 25 x trainer, 10 rowing, 10 bike, tricep n bicep curls, 200 sit-ups, chest press & quad press! Woo hoo did it all whilst watching last premiership footy action very good x

X

Yr right Lyn it will be worth it lovey I feel tired but refreshed just left the gym.

I managed 30 mins treadmill, 25 x trainer, 10 rowing, 10 bike, tricep n bicep curls, 200 sit-ups, chest press & quad press! Woo hoo did it all whilst watching last premiership footy action very good x

Xx

Tea was gorge very yummy x

Weigh day!
Ahh lost only a pound but it still a loss so I not bovered too much that it's not alot, gonna keep taking my ziotrim n wen I run out I shall get some Adios!
Had occasional glass o wine n magnum ice cream which is v norty so I shall quit them n have a smoothie lolly or summit lower cal instead n I only just changed mid wk to skimmed milk so that shud help by next wk n I think I am converted to it in my tea n coffee, tea espec OH made me tea with the 1% stuff n couldnt drink it had to make another! Lol x
Had a bad nights sleep as my poor OH has an achy chest it appears to have moved from his neck, he in pain bless him, he seems bit better today, I think he lifted too much weight at the gym doh!

Monday morning again, so soon!
Never mind, means nearly time for my Girly day with my Sis on Saturday n a massage, heaven!

B&L:
Caramel shakes cos I just can't get enuf!
Snx:
French fries, banana, alpen bar
Tea:
Spinach & Ricotta pasta

Have a good Monday If u can guys x

Hiii hun!

Bacon and potato rosti cakes ?! Recipe! PLEASE! Wow I need to make these - they sound LUSH! I'm the same as you... I tend to make sw meals for tea :) I really enjoy my teas now (hahahhaha)

Anyway, char grilled chicken and stir fry veggies for my tea tonight.. but looking forward to trying some of your stuff. How do you make the tomatoe salsa? x

Back