Lizzie_T's food diary and tracker

Thank you for the encouragement Mimi ... I love the animation hahaha

MONDAY

136.2 lb
4 hours sleep
2 litres water and herbal tea
8,000 steps & 1 hour cardio class

B Slice toast, with honey & spread
L ... just ate the biscuits at work ... then out to eat, spaghettini and tomato sauce
D 1/2 box chocolates

So ... I have a day off on Thursday & it's going to be a day without any sugar because I am out of control here!

Thank you for the encouragement Mimi ... I love the animation hahaha

MONDAY

136.2 lb
4 hours sleep
8,000 steps & 1 hour cardio class

B Slice toast, with honey & spread
L ... just ate the biscuits at work ... then out to eat, spaghettini and tomato sauce
D 1/2 box chocolates

So ... I have a day off on Thursday & it's going to be a day without any sugar because I am out of control here!
Good luck with your zero sugar day! I'd really struggle with that- esp at this time of year when sugar is everywhere. I also always feel the new for some kind of treat on my day off work, a bad habit I should really try & kick.... xx

TUESDAY

Ooooh I said 'zero sugar' day! Well I forgot about that ... I think my 'dinosaur brain' keeps kicking in. Don't know why. I think on my day off I'm going to try & take it easy. Food is not a reward ... just fuel really.

135.6 lb
6 hours sleep
10,000 steps
2 litres of herbal tea and water

B slice toast with spread and honey
L salad and a few salad potatoes with a tbs of vegan mayo\
Small Apple & 2 tangerines as snack ...AND ... 2 nakd bars, plus slice of M&S cheesecake (Nooohhhh!)
D Very large salad, fried potatoes small portion, 1 large tbs vegan mayo, small piece toast with honey & spread, 3 chocolates & 1 walnut

Feeling bloated!

WEDNESDAY

135.4 lb
2.5 litres water and herbal tea
8 hours sleep
10,000 steps

B 4 chocolates
L salad sandwich, bit of hummus, 2 slices brown bread & 1 brownie (small)
Snack 1 slice tea cake
D Salad, mix of fresh fruit & 1 samosa & later 1 walnut & small slice toast with honey & spread

THURSDAY

135.1 lb
7 hours sleep
12,000 steps
Water & herbal tea

B: 2 slices ordinary brown bread with beans & fried mushrooms

Snack: 2 small pieces of chocolate

L: Pitts bread, vegan schnitzel salad & thin layer of vegan mayo

Last edited:
FRIDAY

135.6 lb
7 hours sleep
10,000 steps
1.5 litres water and herbal tea

B - nothing ate a couple of tangerines during the morning
L - 1 portion pasta with tomato sauce and 1 chocolate bar 250 cals, still hungry later during walk so ate an almond bar
Snack more tangerines & 3 crackers
D 2 slices rye bread with spread and honey

SATURDAY

...hmmm I think it is about 135.8 lb ... I weighed myself at about 3am as I could not sleep
4 hours sleep - may have been as much as 6-7, fell asleep at 8pm but kept waking up to read book
12,000 steps plus I ran around for about 3 hours decluttering carrying heavy bags etc

I'm just reading the book 'Eat Drink & Be Gorgeous' which suggests writing out how I felt before I ate and being more careful about the times etc so I have a proper inventory of eating

B: 5am and then again at 9am rye toast 2 small slices each time with spread and honey - not really hungry either time, but I do have to eat something before taking aspirin to absorb the effects of the daily aspirin. That's not a very good excuse - I could carry the aspirin around until I do eat when hungry.

L: 1 vegan schnitzel fried and one salad with 1 heaped tsp of vegan mayo. This was at 12.30 and yes, I was starting to feel hungry. I had tried sleeping earlier in the day hoping to get rid of the 'munchies' I experience when hungry. I like something sweet after eating, so I ate slice of rye toast with spread and honey.

Snack ... picking up petrol 40g chocolate - really nice chocolate ... enjoyed it

Snack ... while cooking and after shopping, 1 olive, 1 bite of cracker, 1 falafel, 1 tomato small.

D: about 80g pasta with home made garlic, tomato, onion, couchettes mix, 1 slice panettone - I was a bit hungry, say a 5 out of 10, and after wards I'm a 10 out of 10 ... very full.

SUNDAY

137lb
14,000 steps
7 hours sleep broken though from 8pm-7am
1.5 l herbal tea & water

0 = starving & 10 = full & feeling sick

B 9am hungry 4/10, after full 10/10
Pannetone

L left my lunch at home ...
About 1pm hungry about 2/10 ate a cracker & 4 tangerines and after 5/10 full

D 5.30 pm pasta, tomatoes, courgette, onion, garlic & 2 slices panettone & 1 rye with spread & honey ....
Before about 3/10 & after 9/10

Later 8.30pm more pannetone about 4-5 bites while cooking for family & making lunch for tomorrow...

Last edited:
MONDAY

137.6 lb
8,000 steps
8 hours sleep (8pm to 4am!)
1.5 litres water and herbal tea

B 7.30am hungry 4/10 before and 10/10 after - 1 slice panettone
Snack hungry 3/10 and 9/10 after - 1 slice panettone
L 12 noon hungry 3/10 before and 9/10 after - 2 spinach falafel, 1 slice bread with honey, 1 slice panettone, 3 quality street
D 7pm hungry 2/10 before and 10/10 after - large salad, 1 large falafel, 2 tsp veganaise, 1 vegan 'chicken' burger and 1 small helping of mash, 1 kitkat

TUESDAY

136.2 lb
12,000 steps
5 hours sleep plus 1 hour nap from 7pm to 8pm
3 litres water & herbal tea

B: 9am bread slice, hummus, rocket, 1 low cal choc pudding - hunger around 3-4/10 and after 7/10 full
Snack: about 3 Quality Street chocs ... Not hungry & ate it because it was a "treat" ... rationally asking myself what is a "treat" when it ages your skin, makes you feel slightly sick and slows you down?
L: About 1pm, bread, hummus and rocket followed by 1/2 a banana and another 3 chocs ... Before about 3 out of 10 hungry, and after about 9 out of 10.
Snack: About 5pm hungry 3/10 hungry, ate 1/3 of a bombay potato pasty, and half a very small bag of popcorn after about 7/10 full
D: 7pm Buffet, 1/2 small roll, cabbage, slaw, dahl, couscous, tsp of guacamole (before 4/10 after 10/10) pudding was some mango cake thing, small bit, and small bit of bircher muesli...
Later: ate 10 chocolates ... I do really still feel a bit sick & drinking gallons of water to help digest it.

Last edited:
WEDNESDAY

5 hours sleep
137 lb
9000 steps
1.5 litres water / herbal tea

B: 10am hungry 4/10 and after full 8/10 ... 2 slices toast, spread and honey
L: 12 noon hungry 4/10 and after full 8/10 ... slice bread, hummus and rocket
Snack before going food shopping for Christmas: 1 large falafel & 1 slice toast with honey - before 3/10 hungry and after about 8/10 full - about 7pm.
D: 1 toad in the hole (vegan) with vegetables & gravy, 25g dark chocolate - about 8.30pm - before about 5/10 full (i.e not really hungry) and after about 10/10 full.

Feeling very bloated. I feel like I will never again know what it is to feel hungry ... It's not a good feeling.

Last edited:
I know what you mean about never feeling hungry- I literally can't remember the last time I felt proper hunger (rather than an I'm bored, I fancy some food kind of feeling....)

I think it's really great that you're now being so conscious of your hunger levels. I'm sure that if you get into the habit of always being in tune with how physically hungry you are, you'll naturally start to eat a lot more mindfully xx

THURSDAY
Very busy day out, no breakfast except small smoothie, lunch of salad and desert of icecream and pastry, tea was 1 scone with cream and raspberry jam, dinner small plate of pasta and veg sauce.

FRIDAY

136.2lb
7 hours sleep
2 litres water
20,000 steps

B: small slice bread, spread, fruit spread
L: smoked fish 1/4, pasta with veg sauce
Snack: 1 piece of panettone
D: salad, potatoes, dressing, and biscuits

SATURDAY XMAS DAY!

136.6 lb
1 litre water and herbal tea
5 hour sleep (midnight mass & gettting up to pack the rest of the gifts)
6,000 steps (mostly from tidying up and cooking for most of the day)

B: toast and spread and jam, biscuits (not hungry at all ...!)
L: Christmas dinner, but not the meat, some chocolates and one biscuit (not hungry at all!)
D: nothing, but later I had a mince pie, 1 potato, 1 yorkshire pudding & a couple of tbs of peas

I know what you mean about never feeling hungry- I literally can't remember the last time I felt proper hunger (rather than an I'm bored, I fancy some food kind of feeling....)

I think it's really great that you're now being so conscious of your hunger levels. I'm sure that if you get into the habit of always being in tune with how physically hungry you are, you'll naturally start to eat a lot more mindfully xx

I've only just read your comment. Thanks for replying. Yes, I think that's right. I feel like I'm never hungry at the moment. But that can't be right, I'm probably desensitized to how hungry I really am as I've got used to deprivation. Happy Christmas!

MONDAY BOXING DAY

136.4 lb
18,000 steps
9 hours Sleep 7 hours at night plus nap evening before 2 hours

B: soya yoghurt fruit, 1 toast with spread and fruit spread, 1 mince pie at 10am, feeling 4/10 hungry before and 7/10 full after
L: samosa and 5 chocolates
Snack: iced bun
D: 1/2 home made pizza with tomato sauce, a few olives, mushrooms and onions. 5 chocolates.

TUESDAY

137.8 lb
18,000 steps
7 hours sleep

B: 2 rolls with spread and fruit spread, plus small piece of smoked mackeral at 9am, feeling 4/10 hungry before and 7/10 full after
Snack: about 4/10 hungry and 6/10 after - 4 biscuits at 1pm
L: small bread, smoked trout small piece and mayo about 4/10 before and 8/10 after at 3pm
D: 1 bowl of curry (eating out unfortunately, so it looked pretty oily) and 1 dry chapati before 3/10 and after 8/10, followed by 2 after eight chocs and later 1 choc

WEDNESDAY

139.2lb
2.5 litres water & herbal tea
10,000 steps
9 hours sleep

B - L: 8 biscuits, very busy, also shocked by scales! Went back to work & ate biscuits when feeling hungry. Before eating 4/10 hungry and after 7/10.
D: bean soup, spaghetti & veg, profiteroles at 7.30pm ... before eating 3/10 and after 10/10

THURSDAY

140.2 lb
3 litres water and herbal tea
8 hours sleep
5,000 steps

from 10am to about 7pm - 10 biscuits when hungry about 4/10 and after 6/10 to 7/10
D: about 8pm rice with peas and corn and garlic tomato sauce and 1 vegan 'burger', 3 chocolates

FRIDAY

8 hours sleep
139. Lb
10,000 steps
3 litres water and herbal tea

B: 2 slices toast and dairy-free spread, marmalade, honey, beans, 2 tomatoes, 2 hash browns ... at 11am, about 3/10 hungry before and 8/10 after
L: at a party and ate 8 'things' being offered around, incl. 4 small pakoras, some crudités and a very small slice cake - slightly hungry say 4/10 ... this was from 3-6pm
D: 1 vegan schnitzel and small helping of rice same as yesterday, 2 choc biscuits and 3 chocs - at 7.30pm - before about 4/10 and after 8/10

Back