Lizzy's Daily Drivel Diet Diary!

morning, loving the positives honey. jackieN started it and it has just grown, but it does really help to focus on the positives.

You and becky are doing the right thing sorting this before having a family.
I didn't and realised recently that there are very few family pics:confused: lots of the kids but hardly any of me with them.

one of the things i plan to do when i am happy with my weight is to have a family picture done kids are now 21 and 18 :cry:

have a lovely day xx

Aw Mandy, that's a shame. I know weight makes us all hate the camera. You should definitely have a lovely studio portrait of you and your family when you're ready and feeling fabulous. What a great way to mark your achievements xxx

well just had tea so thought I would put my daily food down..

Breakfast: huge bowl of fruit salad and yoghurt (tried the onken mango and apple and its lovely!) Weetabix Oaty Toffee Bar (HEXB) they taste just like flapjack!

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Omlette with ham, mushrooms, onion, pepper with baked beans

Snack:Apple (I will turn into one of these soon!) Snack-a-jacks (4.5syns)

Tea: Salmon with Sweet chilli sauce (1.5syns) Noodles and stirfry veggies. Hi Fi for dessert (6syns)

Syns: 12

See everyone later xxx

Good evening all my lovely miniminners!

I hate MONDAYS! I've had such a rubbish day at work today and has made me want to eat chocolate...but I have not. I will not let another person make me feel so bad so I come off the wagon....

I wish I was one of those people who don't eat when they're stressed....

ANYWAY....

Onwards and upwards and I will think of some positives for today...

1. I have not had chocolate even though I really wanted some.
2. Its good TV on tonight so at least there is something to watch while I do the ironing (really looking for a silver lining)
3. I only have one more monday get up till half term.

So food has been good today..

Breakfast: 30g of shreddies (HEXB) and Milk (HEXA) and apple

Dinner: Quorn Cottage Pie (found this is the freezer, was tasty and only 2syns which for a ready meal is really good!) Apple and yoghurt

Snack: Aldi Cheese Curls (3 syns - was suprised how low these were)

Tea: All day breakfast, Bacon, 1 sausage (1/2 syn), beans, tomatoes, giant mushrooms, Fried Egg (1/2 syn) and an apple.

So 6 syns so far, think that will be it for today as I've got my eye on some fresh pineapple for later on.

Hope people have had a brighter day than me....Happy Manic Monday! xxxxxx

Good evening all my lovely miniminners!

I hate MONDAYS! I've had such a rubbish day at work today and has made me want to eat chocolate...but I have not. I will not let another person make me feel so bad so I come off the wagon....

I wish I was one of those people who don't eat when they're stressed....

ANYWAY....

Onwards and upwards and I will think of some positives for today...

1. I have not had chocolate even though I really wanted some.
2. Its good TV on tonight so at least there is something to watch while I do the ironing (really looking for a silver lining)
3. I only have one more monday get up till half term.

So food has been good today..

Breakfast: 30g of shreddies (HEXB) and Milk (HEXA) and apple

Dinner: Quorn Cottage Pie (found this is the freezer, was tasty and only 2syns which for a ready meal is really good!) Apple and yoghurt

Snack: Aldi Cheese Curls (3 syns - was suprised how low these were)

Tea: All day breakfast, Bacon, 1 sausage (1/2 syn), beans, tomatoes, giant mushrooms, Fried Egg (1/2 syn) and an apple.

So 6 syns so far, think that will be it for today as I've got my eye on some fresh pineapple for later on.

Hope people have had a brighter day than me....Happy Manic Monday! xxxxxx

Hi Lizzy -

Well done for not turning to chocolate. Do you work in a school? I know how the politics can drive you to chocolate let alone the kids! Mondays always get me down too even when I'm not working like at the moment :sigh: Monday night is a good tele night (I'm a big Corrie fan lol) at least!! Now I just need to motivate myself to iron in front of it too!

Hope tomorrow is a less stressful day. Today's food looks great btw xxx

well done on those positives :D

unfortunately i an emotional eater too and have CED it raised its head today and i have been on a binge :cry::cry::cry:

so well done you on resisting on a bad day xxxxx

Hi Guys

Thanks for your replies, today has been even worse. I won't go into details but from next week I am dreading work because of the return of an awful collegue.

I work in a secondary school and love the job - Just not some of the people.

Its weigh day today so I AM NOT stress eating although there is a bowl of choccies staring at me at the min.

I have a confession to make...I didnt do the ironing last night (Naughty Liz!)

However I did do some more on the wii fit, I ended up punching out my frustrations!

Right positives for today (if I can find any...)
1. WI tonight and hopefully I should have lost as I have been good today.
2. I'm starting to get to grips with my new blackberry (really had no clue at first)
3. Hubby's taking control of finances so money matters are looking up (I'm terrible with shoes <--- guilty face)

xxxxxxxx

Good luckfor WI - looking forward to seeing a loss! Xxx

Lol - I didn't do any ironing either hun! Respect to you for doing the wii on a 'school' night! Now I think I might have to try and do half an hour. Sorry you've had another crap day but well done with the positives and staying on track and on plan :bighug:xxx

Thanks Becky, lost a 1lb tonight - was hoping for 2 but a loss is a loss and its not a race. (Must admit bit annoyed that hubby lost 2 even though he had two naughty takeaways and a night on the booze this week)

Even better I have stuck to plan even though its WI night. Hubby made a lovely chilli for tea when I got back from group, he is lovely really even though he does seem to lose quick!

Hope everyone is having a good evening, football is on the tv soon so I think I'm gonna get a hot bath and read the new SW mag that I picked up tonight xxxx

I'd love a pound off every week :) hehe.
It's a nice steady loss. Well done!
I'm excited for the new mag, will try save it for the weekend as a treat hehe x

:D:D:DWell done hun!! A loss is a loss is a loss! Brilliant - you're not far off your stone award now.

Hope you've had a lovely soak and enjoyed the sw mag. I tried to get one this afternoon but the Co-op only had ww and Rosemary Conley :mad:.

Have a good day tomorrow xxx

Hi Everyone

Feeling a bit better today, my bath really did chill me out abit. Quiet day at work which is always nice.

Food has been good today, I am going to try so hard because I really want my stone award next week.

Breakfast: 30g Shreddies with banana and milk (HEXB & A)

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Small jacket potato with left over chilli, yogurt and lots of pineapple.

Tea: I think it will be a chicken dinner with lots of veg.

Apart from a couple of syns for gravy I have not had any today, I might use some on a couple of yorkshire puddings.

Hope everyone is have a wonderful wednesday xx

Aww that's a lovely piece of news. Love the name Alfie - so cute! Congratulations on being an auntie xxx

Thanks Guys

Can't wait to go and have a cuddle. Just got in from work and its soooo cold! Just trying to defrost.

Food been a bit strange today as I'm getting a cold so just been picking at bits all day.

Breakfast: Banana and a yoghurt

Lunch: Ryvita wholemean crackers (HEXB) cottage cheese, 3 Light laughing cow triangles (Part HEXA) cherry toms and raw carrots, apple and pear.

Snack : apple, pear, crisps (6syns)

Tea: Jacket with tuna sweetcorn and salad (2syns for salad cream/mayo)

Gonna give the wii a miss today I think and just have a soak in the bath with a magazine and get an early night...I'm just so tired at the min. Ready for the weekend, anyone doing anything nice?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back