Lizzy's Daily Drivel Diet Diary!

Catch you over the weekend sweetie. Hope all is o.k. :bighug: xxx

Hi Guys

Not been able to get on over the weekend as hoped, had a very stressful end to the week at work last week, and turned to retail therapy and food to make me feel better..didn't work.

Was relieved to have lost another lb this week and have decided that I will not let things at work get to me so much that I fall off the wagon, so I am going to have a 100% week this week and would like to lose 3lb.

Hope everyone is well xxxx

:sigh:Oh hon. Am so sorry re work. Was just going to pm you to ask how it's going - think I got my answer:(.

Well done for losing 1 lb despite splurge hun. The retail therapy will have done you good. Whatcha get???!!! :drool:
:bighug: xxx

today is the first day of spring and it's going to perk us all up :D

I always turn to food when stressed and it never helps :sigh: but its a hard habit to break .

hope this week hasn't been too bad at work and well done on the loss xxxx

Hi Guys

I should have come on here more this weekend, because it turn shaky again on the food front. Still managed a 1/2 lb loss but was so cross at myself to let my emotions and stresses affect my eating.

So this week am going to try harder. Me and hubby went out for a curry with some friends yesterday for an early birthday treat and really enjoyed it. Even though its my b'day on Sunday I have made the decision not to go out for anything to eat so will try to have a good loss this week. I know the curry won't have helped, but I figured that going out on a Wednesday is much better than Sunday when Tuesday is WI day.

Very glad its friday tomorrow!!

x

Hi Guys

Long time no speak, I really have been abandoning my diary. I have been so busy I've just not managed to get on an update. I have popped in and out of minimins but I really am overdue a catch up on everyone's diaries.

So whats been happening since my last update? It was my birthday on the 11th and I had a lovely day but not very SW friendly day (in fact I went mental food wise, especially with Mini Eggs - they are my weakness!) So I was over the moon with a maintain at last Tuesday's WI. However for the past three weeks I had only been following the plan half heartedly, so have taken the desicion to be a good girl this week and so far, so good. I would really like to lose three and half pounds this week to get to my 1.5 stone award. WI is tomorrow so we shall see...I'll keep you all updated. Hope everyone is ok, right now to check up on everyone else's diaries!!

xxx

Hello Peeps

Well I had WI last night and was over the moon with my 3.5lb loss!! :p This got me bang on my stone and a half award and also meant I was slimmer of the week. I feel so much better for having a good week. I wrote my food down which I know isn't an essential but it really does make me focused. I now have a further 4lb to go until I get my club 10 award.

Am going to try my best to have a good week this week as the following week I already have two nights out planned :rolleyes:

Hope that everyone is ok and doing well
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well what a rubbish day. Been having a good week food wise, but had an argument with my mum this morning (something that I never do) and now I feel rubbish. I have texted to apologise but she hasn't replied so I feel so down and wanting food. I decided to come on here for a bit of support and to take my mind off things. Oh well, hope tomorrow is better xx

Well funny old day again with lots of ups and downs.

Me and Mum have made up which made me feel lots better as we never fall out and I had the worse headache all day yesterday because of it. I then went out with a friend and ended up in Asda, I rarely get to go as its quite far away and I have no car at the min. Anyways I ended up finding a lovely top and a dress for my friend's wedding in the summer. I even bought the size smaller to keep me on the straight and narrow. This was all good till I came home and popped shopping on kitchen side by the door. I started telling hubby about my day but could smell something burning!! To my horror realised that DH had left the gas ring on from lunch and my clothes had fallen onto them and are both burnt beyond repair! With this and falling out with my mum yesterday I just burst into tears and had a mini breakdown. Bless him, hubby has reordered both items which has made me feel better but also stupid for over reacting. On the plus side have had a quick walk to the pub in the sunshine and drank diet coke and have had another good day food wise. I am proud of this especially as my friend got a macdonalds on the way home and I had none!

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine xxx

Hi Guys

Just got back from WI and have lost another 2lbs whoop whoop! So pleased I have had a good two weeks. However next week is going to be a real struggle as I have three meals out! I am going to try my best to be good but I find it so difficult when I have temptation in front of me.

Loved walking up to WI in the sunshine earlier - really does cheer me up!

xxxx

Well I've had a hectic few days, finished work for two weeks :p and have had my mum's birthday....all in all leading to three meals out and one night of drinking :sigh: they were planned but these things always seem to happen at the same time. I didnt go too mad so am hoping that I will maintain at WI on Tuesday. After that I need to be focused for the next six weeks as I have signed up to do the SW slimathon for NSPCC and lots of people are wanting me to do well so will be good.

xxxxxxxx

Hiya Lizzy - have been away for a while and catching up! Sounds like you're doing great hon. The NSPCC sw thing sounds great. Hope all is well at work - 2 weeks off now tho' eh? Yay! :bighug: xxx

Hi Guys well had WI last night and had a loss of 1.5lbs! I was over the moon as really didnt expect to have lossed this week after meals out. I am now half a pound from my club 10 and three and half from my 2 stone. So I am going to work my little socks off this week and try to get them both next Tuesday. I am off work so I have no excuse for not doing any exercise and not planning my meals. Instead of eating too much because I am off work, I am going to use it as a chance to try out some of the SW recipes that I have and become a 'Nigella' for the week. I hope everyone is having a good week and are not too cold with this late Winter.

Speak soon

xxxxxxx

Afternoon lovely! Well done on the loss - that's brill. You're doing so well. You make a great Nigella. Let us know any yummy discoveries you make in the kitchen! What exercise are you doing hon? xxx

Back